Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Someone Needs To Check Mtn Excesses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Needs To Check Mtn Excesses (667 Views)

6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / 2 Things To Check In Your Life, If Things Are Not Going Well / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Needs To Check Mtn Excesses by gannycute: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2016
I was fortunate to get a code which one could use to deactivate all subscription on MTN from nairaland like 3weeks ago. I immediately cleaned my sim from all unnecessary sub and advert. But ever since then, mtn still deducts atleast #150 from my account every week. When i called their customer care this morning to complain,he said the deduction was for weekly music bla bla which i never subsribed to. Could it be that mtn is deliberately subscribing customers to their packages in order to deduct money? Please help
Re: Someone Needs To Check Mtn Excesses by ironheart(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2016
I think it was a scam. They deducted same amount from me as well. I think my days of recharging my mtn line is over. Back to glo undecided[center][/center] MTN NA SCAM
Re: Someone Needs To Check Mtn Excesses by gannycute: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2016
ironheart:
I think it was a scam. They deducted same amount from me as well. I think my days of recharging my mtn line is over. Back to glo undecided[center][/center] MTN NA SCAM
who do we report to.
Re: Someone Needs To Check Mtn Excesses by Donniefred(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wait! You do music plus cheat?
Re: Someone Needs To Check Mtn Excesses by JideSM: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
gannycute:
I was fortunate to get a code which one could use to deactivate all subscription on MTN from nairaland like 3weeks ago. I immediately cleaned my sim from all unnecessary sub and advert. But ever since then, mtn still deducts atleast #150 from my account every week. When i called their customer care this morning to complain,he said the deduction was for weekly music bla bla which i never subsribed to. Could it be that mtn is deliberately subscribing customers to their packages in order to deduct money? Please help

Hi gannycute, so sorry to hear this. I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer Care Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread , where this kind of issue could be resolved promptly. Please PM your mobile number to me and I will help resolve this. Regards
Re: Someone Needs To Check Mtn Excesses by JideSM: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
ironheart:

Hi ironheart, I'm deeply sorry that this happened. Please send your mobile number to me via PM and I will help resolve this. You can also visit https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Wailing Wailers Census / Premium Indigenous Channel, ST Yoruba Launches On Startimes / Good News For Pension Fund Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.