Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Chelsea Offer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Two-year Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Offer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Two-year Deal (830 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pleads Guilty To Tax Fraud- Suspended Two-year Prison Sentence / "It's All Jealousy!": Zlatan Ibrahimovic Slams Paul Pogba’s Critics / Chelsea Offer Luiz To Arsenal In Giroud Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Offer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Two-year Deal by esosa4real(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to leave the Parc des Princes at the end of the season upon the expiration of his current contract. The legendary Swede has been in phenomenal form this season, netting a whopping 35 goals for the French giants at the ripe age of 34.

The club is willing to keep the influential Swede, but it seems the player has set sights on leaving the club for which he is the record goalscorer.
The player is not short of suitors as he is rumoured to be interested in a move to the Premier League, a division which has not graced his undeniable quality. The likes of Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea are interested in the charismatic player, as they feel he can still do a decent job for them despite his advancing years.

FootMercato reports that the Blues have stolen a march on the interested parties, and have offered Zlatan a two-year deal worth.................Continue Here--------> https://www.e24sn.com/2016/03/chelsea-offer-zlatan-ibrahimovic-two-year-deal/

Re: Chelsea Offer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Two-year Deal by Nellybank(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Old and useful
Re: Chelsea Offer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Two-year Deal by KissCODE(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2016
That is good but i cant forget his time at Bacca of the time Sheva spent in Chelsea...

Chelsea sometimes kills stars...

I wish him well but England is a bit tougher... Playing 3 times a week is not the moi moi...
Re: Chelsea Offer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Two-year Deal by Haywhymido(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Chelsea Offer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Two-year Deal by esosa4real(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2016
KissCODE:
That is good but i cant forget his time at Bacca of the time Sheva spent in Chelsea...

Chelsea sometimes kills stars...

I wish him well but England is a bit tougher... Playing 3 times a week is not the moi moi...

You got a point, epl is tough

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Messi's International Football Retirement Is A Stain To His Legacy / Mikel Obi,the Hero Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.