Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses (4237 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / How Can I Satisfy My Wife’s Sexual Drive…she Is 29 Years Younger To Me! / How Do I Satisfy A Lady Older Than Me In Bed?? Oppinions Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Sidewapcom(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2016
This picture of a father and daughter locked up in a sexual fantasy has really proven that not just climate that is changing but life itself. A father who was caught having ungodly affair with his biological daughter boasted that he was good enough to satisfy his daughter, so therefore, she needs no man in her life.

This is nothing but incest, how would a father be rejoicing in have s*xual knowledge with his daughter? It’s really absurd and highly insane.

See more at: http://www.sidewap.com/forum/i-satisfy-my-daughter-she-dont-need-a-byfriend-father-confesses

Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Pheals(f): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Really shocked
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Monalisa185(f): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2016
U see. U see wat I am talkn abt...

And d stvpid girl is even happy..

Just negodu...

Mchew..

1 Like

Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Carry go Baba... Call her mum too!!

Nice 3some
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Timossa(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Sidewapcom:
This picture of a father and daughter locked up in a sexual fantasy has really proven that not just climate that is changing but life itself. A father who was caught having ungodly affair with his biological daughter boasted that he was good enough to satisfy his daughter, so therefore, she needs no man in her life.

This is nothing but incest, how would a father be rejoicing in have s*xual knowledge with his daughter? It’s really absurd and highly insane.

See more at: http://www.sidewap.com/forum/i-satisfy-my-daughter-she-dont-need-a-byfriend-father-confesses

Could this be real? I know it's happening, but media has made the truth to appear as false. God will cause every evil being to decease from their wicked ways.
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by cutecanson(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Things fall apart

1 Like

Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 17, 2016
Bloggers would say virtually anything To Promote their dead ass Website! undecided

LoL!;S Those Couples ain't related. undecided
They're married Quite alright. but it ain't Incèst-related.

Bug geees! That Guy's face could kill cockroaches! shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by firstking01(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2016
This is indeed end time

1 Like

Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by skimmy39: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2016
GUYYYY tongue
BiafraBushBoy:
Carry go Baba... Call her mum too!!

Nice 3some
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Sidewapcom(m): 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Bloggers would say virtually anything To Promote their dead ass Website! undecided

This is indeed very funny, seeing the truth and calling it bloggers ish.
Well.........
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Timossa(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

I think without even promoting one's blogsite, I believe this appalling act is happening everywhere. El fin.
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by KingRex1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lala pls take this thread down. What rubbish!!!
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by inkon: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

How did you get your fact?
Re: I Satisfy My Daughter Sexually, She Don't Need A Boyfriend - Father Confesses by Sidewapcom(m): 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
KingRex1:
Lala pls take this thread down. What rubbish!!!

If Men were God

#ReBranded

If some Nairalanders are Seun...

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing / Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution / Nobody In Romance Section Knows That This Word Is Wrongly Used( pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.