Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Revealed: Nigeria's Ranking On The List Of World Happiest Nation (pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Revealed: Nigeria's Ranking On The List Of World Happiest Nation (pics) (775 Views)

World Happiness Report 2018: Nigerians Are The 5th Happiest In Africa / History And The List Of The Past 14 Aare Ona Kakanfo Before Gani Adams / Yoruba Obas: I Stand By My Ranking — Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Nigeria's Ranking On The List Of World Happiest Nation (pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Denmark has been crowned the world’s happiest nation.

The UK came 23rd, down two places on last year, in a study that ranks countries on factors ranging from wealth and life expectancy to “having someone to count on in times of trouble”.

The report by a UN-backed think-tank had Syria, Afghanistan and eight sub-Saharan nations as the least happy.

The United States came in at 13, France at 32, and Italy at 50.

However our very own Nigeria ranks 103rd happiest nations.

Here's a list of the top 10 and bottom 10 below....

http://kleeqers.com/forum/family/781-the-world-s-happiest-country-has-been-revealed-find-out-where-nigeria-ranks#6929

Re: Revealed: Nigeria's Ranking On The List Of World Happiest Nation (pics) by erusen: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2016
be like say we too high seft

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only Nigerian Who Doesn't Use Whatsapp? / Little Translation From English To Edo, 6 Words :) / Lagos To London- Life Of The Super Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.