Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. (56718 Views)

Peterside Idah Accused Of Holding Lady Against Her Will In His South Africa Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
PORT HARCOURT : GUNMEN Wednesday night shot dead a youth at Abba street, by Illaboachi road, Diobu in Mile 1 area of Port Harcourt.Eye witnesses said the gunmen drove in a jeep to where the victim sat with two other friends at about 9pm and opened fire on him. The assailants reportedly ensured he died before they disappeared.The deceased who was simply identified as Suo held a loaf of bread when the gunmen shot him. Eye witnesses said the loaf of bread had splashes of his blood.Vanguard gathered that Policemenlater came for his corpse .

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Ahmad Muhammad said he was yet to recieve information on the incident.On Thursday’s morning, residents around the area came to the sceneof the murder to see things for themselves.

Some who spoke under conditionsof anonymity said the killing was likely cult related. ” it was like a cult problem. They just came for him and left when they were through with their mission”, they said.

It could not be confirmed if he wasa member of any political party in the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/man-holding-loaf-of-bread-killed-in-rivers/
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by mynd1(f): 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by erunz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Apc will still claim him, as their member that was killed

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by carinmom(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oh God

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by adonbilivit: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
rivers is hotter than fire right now. nawa o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
a
Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by lonelydora: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Both Amaechi and Wike are not serious. Talking childishly everything. One can't move freely again around GRA. Military everywhere. Are we fighting war on Saturday?

Imagine the killings in Omoku, Emuoha, Kalabari, Ogoni, etc.

They are just playing with people's lives, and some mumus still support and follow them. By the time Rivers indigenes understand what is happening, it would have been late.

They should continue taking the state backwards.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Jalubarika(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
That's what I call Take aAway Bread

Well I think I did the right thingy.
Met this bitch with highness all over me last Sunday.
After work on Monday, I controlled her to a joint around Bogobiri.I never envisaged she would come with a friend.
On stepping into the Bar, they ordered for 2 plates of indomie with fried chicken.
Sitting down, they ordered 2 bottles of Orijin plus 2 black Bullets.
As an Ibadan bred, I told them I'll like to make some withdrawal at the nearest ATM.
They had no money on them ,not even a bad kobo (in momma's voice)

I love that part when she started calling and begging me to come back.
The bar owner chanced and well ,seized her stuffs.
I don't pay such money.
She's learnt her lesson.
Sorry dearie

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by sinbad130: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
All dis things na GEJ fault...
BCG said so.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by 4nobody4every1: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by firstolalekan(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wicked wike oooooooooooooo cry

Your days are numbered angry

10 Likes

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by bdemix(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmm***Orisirisi nkan sele

2 Likes

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by eshietIntrepid(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ah

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Is the news about the loaf of bread?? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by hobermener: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by otijah(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
op ur own copy and paste no be here ooo, didn't even bother to read thru to ensure proper spacing b4 posting
Back to the topic this case is not anywhere related to politics, its cult rivals. So I no wan hear WIKE and AMAECHI name here oo

I hav already spotted two mofos below me

10 Likes

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
PMB should arrest Patient Ebele Jonathan......

She has a hand in it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by mazizitonene(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
they said rivers is all PDP.....and there is high rate of violence both politically and otherwise......can we therefore say this violence is been perpetuated by the PDP

and why are are the pdp people who claim to own this state quick to point at APC and amaechi for this high rate of violence

i think this pdp members are having..............

10 Likes

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by webincomeplus(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Rivers is now fast becoming one of the most dangerous states in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by erayo2GCA(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Okay

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Mario1983(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
State of emergency is needed in river state, it getting out of control

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by magicminister: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Since these people can die for politicians, let them kill themselves.
They are waste products and useless to Nigeria.
My only prayer is that no innocent life should be lost.
The rest should just butcher themselves!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Don't Rivers state have traditional rulers? why are they quiet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Sirmuel1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by funmilade4real(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
State of Emergency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Sweetlemon(f): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
webincomeplus:
Rivers is now fast becoming one of the most dangerous states in Nigeria.

Fast becoming ke? After NE Rivers is now the most dangerous place to be in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Is this not more serious than Fulani herdsmen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by 2rutalk1: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mile 1, Diobu has always been a terrible place. Cultists hold sway around that vicinity. I don't think this is a matter of PDP or APC. I have lived there before.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by rawtouch: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
There is hunger in the land because of one loaf of bread

1 Like

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by flokii: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mario1983:
State of emergency is needed in river state, it getting out of control

seriously & urgently needed..

now it's a free fight.. not even sure to stop after elections

even Fulanis/Awusaas dat we yabb dnt take politics as 'do or die'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by Critiqual(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bread can do anything... Make U a model.. Can get U killed... Okay..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. by tansho(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
What difference does the bread make?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Lady Runs Mad In Delta. Yahoo Boys Blamed (Photos) / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.