Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Advertise To 1 Million People Almost Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Advertise To 1 Million People Almost Free (655 Views)

Venezuela’s Bolivar Currency Worthless As Inflation Hits 1 Million Percent / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To Crash To 1.72 Million Barrels In October / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise To 1 Million People Almost Free by bjseun: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
HOW TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE TO OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE

Hello, please read this to the very end.

Can you pause for a moment and imagine what impact it'll have on your business/enterprise/event/program if you get to advertise it to 1 MILLION PEOPLE at the MINIMUM COST? I mean 1 MILLION PEOPLE SEEING YOUR ADVERT?

Now, let's do the Maths…

With 1 million people, let's say you get a response rate of just 10% (that's a very ‘worstest’ case scenario estimate. You'll surely get more if you have a very hot in demand product or service) 10% of 1 Million is 100,000 people responding to your advert.

Out of the 100k, let's assume you get a conversion of another 10%. That's 10,000 people wanting to buy your product and service! Can you just imagine what impact 10,000 new and willing customers will have on your business? Can you please wait, and calculate your profit if 10k people buy from you?

Before you think it’s not possible, I have proofs of those who have used the same method with amazing testimonies after.

If you have 50% conversion rate, that’s 500,000 new prospective customers for you!

In my next post, I will show you how you can do this.

Watch out!

Thank you.

www.izisms247.com

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Food Business / Fiverr Fund For Sale / Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.