Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi (31249 Views)

Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by kossyablaze(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2016
delightf:
kilosele
U at Gbagada?
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by kossyablaze(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2016
ahamonyeka:
which phase for gbagada you dey wey boredom wan kill you?
Yetunde brown by Taofeek Adesiji.The thing b say,as I no sabi any place n no get friendz around,I just dey stay indoors
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by stancod(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
What is the meaning of oluwapelumi
my friend read d content of the topic b4 u comment
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by ahamonyeka(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
Yetunde brown by Taofeek Adesiji.The thing b say,as I no sabi any place n no get friendz around,I just dey stay indoors
ok,are you close to the playground or which of the busstop on that gbagada express rd are you close to?
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by lozanni(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
sad After that same woman go dey do 21 days of fasting with power packed prayers for the fruit of the womb.
May God not allow us to lose our 'child of destiny' due to selfishness or fear.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by seangy4konji: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Plenty deh happen for we country.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by kossyablaze(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
ahamonyeka:
ok,are you close to the playground or which of the busstop on that gbagada express rd are you close to?
Dunno whr b playground o!Emmm I think Church bus stop
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by ahamonyeka(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
kossyablaze:
Dunno whr b playground o!Emmm I think Church bus stop
church busstop?that place is called ifako, close to deeper life church.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by kossyablaze(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
ahamonyeka:
church busstop?that place is called ifako, close to deeper life church.
Yes Exactly
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by gidjah(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
temmy3723:
Some women are not worthy to be call a mother. Trust me the woman is end time mother fucker
HBD
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by C141: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
3kay945:
.........and the foolish thing called mother will still be opening her legs for anything called dicky lipsrsealed
Tone down the insults please, not all women are stupidly insecure, resentful, spoilt, useless, pround and pompous u know.
Re: Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi by 3kay945(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2020
C141:

Tone down the insults please, not all women are stupidly insecure, resentful, spoilt, useless, pround and pompous u know.

I wasn't even generalizing cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now / DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.