Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

How To Setup Guest Account On Your Android Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Setup Guest Account On Your Android Smartphone (676 Views)

Which Phone Can Let Me Create Users And Guest Account / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / 5 Ways To Make Internet Connection Fast On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup Guest Account On Your Android Smartphone by nze4al(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
A guest account is an account for users who don’t have a permanent account on your device. It allows people to use your device without having access to your personal files or data.

So setting up a Guest Account on your Android Smartphone is very useful when you’ve got anything personal which you don’t want to share with others who might access your Android Phone. Then setting up a guest account will help you impose certain kind of restrictions on your phone then a guest, whoever takes your phone, will not be able to see the restrictions which you have imposed.

Interesting? I think it is. So if you are confused about procedure then don’t worry as I am going to write a tutorial today which will be helping you to setup Guest Account on your Android phone.

Note: People using the guest account can’t install software or apps, change settings, or create a password on your device.

How To Setup Guest Account Your Android Phone

So here are the steps to follow in order to setup Guest Account on your Android phone. Now without taking your more time let me take you to the steps to be followed;

1. First of all, Swipe down the screen to access the quick setting panel.

2. Now tap on User account from top right corner and select Guest to switch to guest mode.

3. After that, if there is someone who uses your phone regularly then you can give him a separate account on your phone created on his/her name by tapping on Add User.

4. Then the new users will be having the screen as if you have newly bought the Android not a single data of yours will be synced to guest account. However, you can edit the settings for guest at any time.

5.Enjoy Privacy!

Was it helpful? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends thanks.

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/03/16/how-to-setup-guest-account-on-your-android-phone/

1 Share

Re: How To Setup Guest Account On Your Android Smartphone by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
thanks OP. Very useful information
Re: How To Setup Guest Account On Your Android Smartphone by nze4al(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
viruse28i:
thanks OP. Very useful information
Your welcome
Re: How To Setup Guest Account On Your Android Smartphone by lekjons(m): 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
hmm.. cool!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders I Need Advice On Which Phone To Choose / Gionee M2 / Infinix Hot. Note2 2gig For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.