Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (70397 Views)

Top 15 Courses That No Longer Exist In Nigerian Polytechnics / Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Courses That Give One Automatic Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by joshrare(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
missingrib:
what of geology
Though and reputable course but with slim opportunity in nigeria
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by joshrare(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aviero:
I respect people who studied GEOLOGY and came out in one piece.

Why?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by vibrant99(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
And BEDmatics Didnt make the list? How Many guys here can take her to bed after the first Outing?

So you see how hard it is??
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by bankybobo11: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
vickie1900:

coincidentally same with me.... my best course was operation research

Eh! OR was sweet too, but I prefer Pure Maths to Applied. Best course was Complex Analysis. I loved it so much that I had to write my project in it grin
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Omoluabi16(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
vickie1900:

coincidentally same with me.... my best course was operation research
why won't it be your best? because O.R has cheap shite like Transportation model and all. I'll sl@p you.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by karllemah44(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
THEATRE ARTS NKO?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by bankybobo11: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Samuel2337:
we are with u
Your head dey there bruv!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by LadyCherish(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
tushbobo:

Peeps cry on Jury day as their work is being torn apart after many weeks of sleepless nights...especially ladies. 3 design projects per semester takes all your time and money and you still have to cope with other theory courses. Looking back i think its ignorance that makes courses seem difficult. Most of the things we stress on don't really matter few years down the line. We ignore the important things only to find out later that those things we ignored are actually more important.
[quote author=idu1 post=43867221][/quote] well said tushboobo, you sounded like an abusite.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by bankybobo11: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
dreamchaser01:

Great dy/dx!
Repping Pure Mathematics! From one of the greatest of the greatest and of the greatest NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.

The school with this unique slang "who you don help, you don baff"

ResPect!
smiley

Lol. Iyalaya any course, Mathematics ti take over! From Vectorial Mechanics to Mathematical methods even to Functional Analysis! Tell them bro, e no easy. Without Maths, no Engineering and Sciences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Hardexx(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
geology ad pass most of d course u listed above
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by bankybobo11: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
heeyarnuh:
waoh..... am a mathematician cheesy

I always doff my cap for female mathematicians. #respect
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by usy309(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mathematics: Critical thoughts for Critical mind
If u can understand and endure the stress of mathematics, there is nothing u can't learn in dis world....
Proudly mathematician.....

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by LadyCherish(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
hapheeyxz:
Lolz, u forgot to include d second most challenging course in d world after almighty MEDICINE AND SURGURY...... I PRESENT TO U "ARCHITECTURE" u go buy material for semester projects, u go wan cry..... If ur drawing pen fall Bros no boda to pick am ooooo, na to go buy another one shaparly...... Abeg I can't fit shout.
hahaha Architecture a course like no other...twas so stressful that I almost gave up
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by usy309(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
vickie1900:

we dey here.... industrial mathematics....

I hail una....fellow mathematician......

Operation research oriented
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by aieo(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
repping nursing science...uniben

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by younghartz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Applied physics 300L cheesy
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by seunt4ut(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Corruption Maneuver
Budget Padding .
God bless Green White Green Boys
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by MissBN(f): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
bankybobo11:
Where are my fellow mathematicians?
we're here,..

am loyal sir........

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by patrickkkk: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aviero:
I respect people who studied GEOLOGY and came out in one piece.

THANK U!!!!
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Lilimax(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Most science courses are not easy smiley
You have to read well to come out with good grade

#Industrial Chemistry @ Uniben

2 Likes

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by 9jasmart(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
senachiever:
Hausa Engineering
Abeg which planet dis dude come from?
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by grandad: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Never never appreciated..that course tire me everyday na field work
siryomecs:
Urban regional planning is one d most difficult course ever, no matter how u design still not appreciative
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Aviero: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
joshrare:

Why?
That course is the most confusing shiit I've ever come across.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by tushbobo(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
LadyCherish:
well said tushboobo, you sounded like an abusite.

I attended OAU. I think the story is the same everywhere u know... though there may be some differences.

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by favouryemmy: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexsul:
1. Dentistry: they do medical courses in addition to their main courses.
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
3. Medicine and surgery: we are all aware of this course
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
5. All Engineering: hailing the Engine Boys
6. Biochemistry: Forget it guys, a Biochemist is naturally ahead of you.
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys
8. Chemistry: you can't beat the reach
9. Law: those guys they Jack die
10. Add yours

What about Architorture?

1 Like

Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
bankybobo11:
Where are my fellow mathematicians?
Bros I jus dey watch d partiality of d OP. so according to the OP, Maths no hard abi
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by missjahiniekpe(f): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
RobinHez:

Great!
Missjahiniekpe for Minister in charge of the Nigerian Economy! wink
Come 2019, we gonna start the fixing process! Who's with me?
NLP?!! FIX NAIJA!
Haha haha, that's the spirit.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by santino09: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexsul:
hahaha but most microbiologist don't smile when they offer biochemistry courses
But I smile whenever I write biochemistry exams. Be it enzymology or lipid metabolism
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by bayinq25(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rexsul:
1. Dentistry: they do medical courses in addition to their main courses.
2. Vetinary medicine: You have got to study different species of animal. Animals will never tell you what's wrong with them
3. Medicine and surgery: we are all aware of this course
4. Pharmacy: those that study this course are called Men Of honour... Pharm. Chem, pharmacognosy hmmm OK o
5. All Engineering: hailing the Engine Boys
6. Biochemistry: Forget it guys, a Biochemist is naturally ahead of you.
7. Physics: I pity those Schrödinger guys
8. Chemistry: you can't beat the reach
9. Law: those guys they Jack die
10. Add yours
when I read chemistry textbooks,then I remember Adam and eve committed a great sin,now we have to till the soil to score an "oh,pharaoh"
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by purpleicious(f): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
English and Literary Studies
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by chilass: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
GEOGRAPHY a course with various discipline under it. Few among many such as climatology, geomorphology, demography and cartography.
Re: Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University by Bishops10(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
CaptainECole:
That one course you rarely find a first class student .. that course where you read like you breathe,practicals are hell,theories na die... that very broad course, that course meant for geniuses only... I PRESENT TO YOU:

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Lol....Bro,you studied it?
Am aspiring to study the course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

UNN Lecturer, Professor Mfonobong David Udoudom Caught Pants Down In GS Building / Ogun Isoye: Medicine for Wisdom! / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.