Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? (4048 Views)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Broke girls should not have a say on whose financial status of guyz they will like to date.Do not think that because you have a beautiful face and a banging body, you will dictate the pocket sizes of men you will like to date.Also sex alone cannot keep a man.If you have something to bring to the table aside sex,then you will have a say in a relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by falconey(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
grin

Now you have a thread.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by buygala(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by buygala(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Have the girls put a gun to your head and forced you into their puna in exchange for cash or material gifts?

Last I checked, Masturbation is free smiley.... if you can't afford the fresh puna, at least you should be able to afford a bar of Premier soap and self-service your sorrow away cool....Or better still, go bestial smiley... at least goats, dogs and chickens won't ask for 'settlement' after you have dissipated your konji on their vaginas, or whatever it is they call their you-know-what smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by dollyjoy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Opposite attract!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Money only impress the lazy ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by JohnWriter: 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right smiley
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by austine4real(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Irony of life
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Smellymouth: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Honestly, I hate broke girls with passion..
They are the worse and the dumbest..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
U made my day. One bottle of orijin for u
cutemaria:
Money only impress the lazy ones.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
buygala:
Have the girls put a gun to your head and forced you into their puna in exchange for cash or material gifts?

Last I checked, Masturbation is free smiley.... if you can't afford the fresh puna, at least you should be able to afford a bar of Premier soap and self-service your sorrow away cool....Or better still, go bestial smiley... at least goats, dogs and chickens won't ask for 'settlement' after you have dissipated your konji on their vaginas, or whatever it is they call their you-know-what smiley
We are not fighting bae.Calm down.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Unlike poles attract......
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by iyb(m): 1:42am On Mar 18, 2016
what do you expect from hungry babes grin getting a rich guy is their ticket.its a matter of life and death survival of the fittest

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 18, 2016
I think it's because for rich girls it goes without saying

grin

Na joke

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by sexylogan(m): 6:41am On Mar 18, 2016
iyb:
what do you expect from hungry babes grin getting a rich guy is their ticket.its a matter of life and death survival of the fittest

Na dem sabi form pass
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2016
If u aask me, na who I go ask .

Derailers, Oya come. Leggo
Cruzita, misspicy, naughtynaughty, smellymouth, halfcanadian and others.
I visited 'sexuality section' this morning to do amebo. Chaai!!!
Awon boys o gentle rara especially that 'Asewo arena'. They are even sharing numbers of Asewo and how they bleeped them. Ewwwwww.
I hate guys dat patronise asewos.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Smellymouth: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:

Cruzi.ta, missp.icy, naughty.naughty, smelly.mouth, halfcanadian and others.
Awon boys o gentle rara especially that 'Asewo arena'. They are even sharing numbers of Asewo and how they bleeped them. Ewwwwww.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Obontami is the worst of them all grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Dat guy no be human being. I dey tell u. But u self bad nah shocked. A whole night shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:

Cruzita, misspicy, naughtynaughty, smellymouth, halfcanadian and others.
rilli? wat post exactly in sexuality section lemme goan feed my eye small Dis mrng..lol. so derz sumtin lyk ashewo joint here too..ehenh
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by azeecoboy(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2016
OP,assuminq u're a broke girl,will you go for a broke Guy like you?
never! except u want to use sufferness decorate yo life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by EzePromoe: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2016
OP, if na you nko? Can you be short and marry a shorter lady? Why una dey like put sand for person garri sef?
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
rilli? wat post exactly in sexuality section lemme goan feed my eye small Dis mrng..lol. so derz sumtin lyk ashewo joint here too..ehenh
I yam telling you. Goan feed ur eyes.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by lilmax(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Relationship should not be in a broke guy‘s mind

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by firstking01(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2016
buygala:

and this is supposed to be an advice for whoundecided??
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by refiner(f): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2016
ask dem ooo!

cos I still love my ajegunle bf!...till thy kingdom come!smiley
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Dantee005(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2016
1st of all,nt all broke girlz say dey cant date broke boys.....i used to have a broke bae...and she loved me lyk mad even tho i was broke...I was d 1 who had to end d relationship cus i was feeling guilty dat i could'nt provide 4 her....xo it all depends on perspective.....
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by anigbajumo(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
why not??

When their finking of relationship is all about gold-digging.
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by wolfgangg(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2016
A broke lady don't wanna date a broke guy.

I see no reason why a broke guy should date a broke lady!!!

Never fall in love with a broke lady!!!
Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Smellymouth: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2016
HateU2:
Dat guy no be human being. I dey tell u. But u self bad nah shocked. A whole night shocked shocked

Me?? grin grin shocked shocked a whole nyt with u abi?? grin

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by obontami: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by Smellymouth: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=obontami post=43874229][/quote]

Re: Why Is It That It Is Broke Girls That Always Say They Can't Date Broke Guyz? by PresidentAde(m): 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
,,,,,I forgot what I wanted to type................................................................................................................................................................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S**xy Controversial Nigerian Singer,princess Vitarah, Rocks Sexy Bikini(photos) / Couple Celebrate Islam In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.