Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You (47697 Views)

FRSC, VIO, LASTMA, Police: Who Would You Prefer To Have An Encounter With? / Why Use Your Handbrake When The Gear Is On Park? - See 6 Important Reasons / See Reasons Why You Should Not Always Ask For Full Tank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by barlkeez(f): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2016

It is very important to have these vehicle documents before you hit the roads to avoid being harassed. Failure to produce these documents could also lead to your car being impounded.

See the list below:

1) A valid Driver’s License
2) Vehicle license
3) Insurance Certificate
4) Certificate of Road Worthiness.
5) CMR (Police report)
6) A Tinted permit if your vehicle has a tinted glass (Very important)

Another important thing to note is that the documents must be up to date. Don’t go around with expired or fake papers.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/6-important-vehicle-documents-police-frsc-vio-will-always-ask-you.html

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by barlkeez(f): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by jeyselassie(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
See this brown uniform guys asked me for all my documents which I provided and d next thing they said I will follow dem to d office bcuz I my tyre was expired. They said one tyre expired 2011 d oda 2009. No jokes I had to appeal to them to let me go

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by rottennaija(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
I fly a plane, a jet. Please Op, what will they likely ask me?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Moneyhatesme(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Reciept for the breakfast you ate...

7 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by henrydadon(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
that one wont stop dem from collecting bribe.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Eboh4z: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2016
Dey ask of birth certificate............

5 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by datbay(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Thanks a lot,Good info....lemme check if I have any.....lolsss
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by omolola15(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
I still dey gather money. And I'm still thinking. Should I buy a car or a jet. Please i need advice. Which should I buy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by yinkslinks(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
we dont use cmr in abuja tongue tongue tongue tongue yet when you travelling through west, police will still extort hell out of you.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by blessbunmi(f): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Why will some of them still ask for money even after showing all these documents?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Sijo01(f): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Hackney Permit if it's a commercial vehicle.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by odiereke(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
People should be aware dat FRSC asked for reputable Insurance paper now not d old 'Let my people go'.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by kennyman2000(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Overloading certificate as well. Thats for the police

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by UjGina: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
All na wash! If those guys really want to milk you dry, those document can't safe you.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by AkumahTalk(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Please expunge number 5 from your list.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Sweetcollins: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Their demand is unlimited...

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Tobium1(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Dey will also ask of birth certificate to ensure dat are 18+

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by nairaman66(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2016
The most important document they will ask you is- Money!!! Make sure you carry enough

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by EastanPower(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2016
AkumahTalk:

Exactly.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by backwardneva: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Abeg which one is CMR(police report)?

5 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by princemillla(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2016
jeyselassie:
See this brown uniform guys asked me for all my documents which I provided and d next thing they said I will follow dem to d office bcuz I my tyre was expired. They said one tyre expired 2011 d oda 2009. No jokes I had to appeal to them to let me go

Next time use blade n scratch off the date
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
You forgot the last document they ll ask for.

THE NAIRA NOTE

3 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by leofab(f): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Bihari why??
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Five hundred Naira note!!!

Document 7

5 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by akanniade10(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
LASDRI if u are a commercial driver in Lagos. Don't joke with VIO on this.

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by lifezone247(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Prove of ownership is the best, that's proves and shows the real ownership of the said vehicle and that one never expires, and a police report and sworn avidavid can be delivered when the real owner has sold the car to another person.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by jeyselassie(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2016
princemillla:

Next time use blade n scratch off the date
yea u r right bro. I think dats wht im going to do. They think they are smart
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by tboneybone(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2016
They also check expiry dates of tyres, wind screen and window glass. No jokes o

1 Like

Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by akanniade10(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
AkumahTalk:

Why? It's equally important
EastanPower:

Exactly.
backwardneva:
Abeg which one is CMR(police report)?
Re: 6 Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You by kingDarius(m): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
Death certificate... In case
rottennaija:
I fly a plane, a jet. Please Op, what will they likely ask me?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.