Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher (31561 Views)

Students 'Tied To Cross And Whipped' In Ogun For Being Late / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by dayoungmoney1: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
crazy policemen everywhere angry
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by tahir01(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
The police is your friend.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wonders shall never ceased. The teacher and her police husband acted foolishly. If I'm the proprietor of the school, the teacher will have to look for work in her husband station shikena
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by penzino(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Irritating attitude from the NPF
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Mrbigman1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lwkmd. When I told people I will never be better in Nigeria dey thought it was a lie.

Wia d mechanic wan even start dey repair dis country?
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
the station no get DPO? this one is kidnap case oh!
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by kennyman2000(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
I keep wondering how landlords wey dey allow police for their houses dey cope.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Critiqual(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Detained an 8yr old... Hmmm! U cannot underestimate the effect of morning sex.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by franklingud(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Police shaa!... senselessness at its peak, lawless country. Imagine the annoyance.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Banter1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
they are always not aware of the case when contacted. May GOD not be aware of every Evil POLICE man case. awon smellos.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
What rubbish! There's no way on earth I'll let the issue slide if I were the boy's parent!
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by sweetlady4real(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wonders shall never end. Arresting an eight year old minor ? I hail Nigeria police force. I hope the family of the student gets justice.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Jabioro: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
If police authority does do anything about this issue,I will be fully convince that police is full with rotten eggs...IG must here this.Our able Lagos Commissioner of police with all respect sir,do something for this matter. here is abused of office at your door step sir .thanks in advance.. waiting to here from you sir. Baba !!!
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by sisisioge: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omg! All perpetrators are goners!

Now that baby's reaction is epic!
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by KaptaynKush: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
pinshure of the event or adonbilivit grin grin grin grin

Etz KaptaynKush baeby!!
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by 1shortblackboy: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nigerian police are just illiterates angry
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
The truth must be told abt the way our policemen behaves, I'm surprised that the necessary authorities to look into criminal acts committed by police officers are not active, abuse of power on a minor. Where in the world will such happen and no government will tackle such case, will our children be scared to study ? One stupid police officer go try am with me, he will face me and I will fight him with everything. This case must not die like this, justice must be served, that officer must face the law for abusing a minor. Lots of innocent people are locked up in cells, are these officers above the law and back to the teacher, she will pay for what she has done by God's grace
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by repogirl(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
The police always abuse their authority, no news there.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Cornerstone001: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Eh..eh! wonders shall never cease,

this is total display of insanity in its highest order.

Both the woman and her comic husband should be dismissed right away
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
loomer:
Arrest and bail 8year old, na where for the workd e dey happen?

For naija na grin grin grin grin grin shuo this one no be new thing na, we wey gow up for Lagos both the posh and local side don see plenty things like this na, it could be the mom of a 10 years stuborn boy that his mom would ask them to arrest and beat him up..... grin grin i know this because i've been.............. cool Bad guy like me, no time to be a good boi back then .... hehehehe Naija police are so silly that you can make them do anything just tip them a bit and you are their boss for that period
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by satuma10: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Honestly if this story is real the woman and her police husband who arrested under aged pupil(8years old)are nothing but fools that are surposed to be thrown inside lions den rather than police cell so they can have it hard with animals because their actions is more than office abuse.Do some Nigerians have conscience at all?If this act is done to his child buy somebody ,how will he feel?I think its time when people will challenge the so called uniformed men and women.I pray such does not come my way because if any animal tries it as a police officer he will never rest .i will make sure he is relieved of his job both his wife and for the proprietress of the school ,alot of actions is expected of her on the teacher if not she should get prepared to loose other pupils period.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by tuna4servi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lawless country we live in
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by seangy4konji: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
You can see that Nigeria has really gone wrong.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by siegfried99(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Donald3d:
wHAT THE ?? Bring da holy cane !!!!! , e mu kpankere mimo wa !!!! , that ploice man (not police , cos he isnt one) needs lashing , his wife needs bashing , in fact all of their brains needs washing my rhymes needs praising grin grin grin grin grin Nonsense pipo !!!!

Eleyi Gidi Gan grin
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by andyanders: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Timoleon:
That teacher n her husband deserves to lose their jobs for abuse of office!

Exactly on point. I think the commissioner of the state should call for that officer and have him dismissed and prosecuted, if not, the IG should take over this case or we have this case taken up for prosecution.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by edjeodiri(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
What nonsense.....God go really punish many people for this country.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by dikeigbo2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Police of death,
Woman wrapper police.
Policing the jungle in wrongly.
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by loomer: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

For naija na grin grin grin grin grin shuo this one no be new thing na, we wey gow up for Lagos both the posh and local side don see plenty things like this na, it could be the mom of a 10 years stuborn boy that his mom would ask them to arrest and beat him up..... grin grin i know this because i've been.............. cool Bad guy like me, no time to be a good boi back then .... hehehehe Naija police are so silly that you can make them do anything just tip them a bit and you are their boss for that period

Make dem scrap police turn dem to cleaners
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
loomer:

Make dem scrap police turn dem to cleaners

ahahah! guy noo, police still they help us ooo, if no poice omo na chaos everywhere be that......
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Babyphinas(f): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Imagine the nonsense people are displaying
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by Gbadeade(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
the police man himself must be mad, 8 years old boy, if it was to be 20 years of age , he will just kill d boy .... nigeria with 80% police officers ... i dont care who read this .... mad husband and wife
Re: 8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher by macaranta(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Funny nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTO Final Year Student Found Dead In Imo, A Bottle Of Snipper Found In His Room / Lagos School Where Pupils Share Classroom With Animals / Missing Dipo Fasina Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.