Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) (76337 Views)

INEC To Conduct Outstanding Rivers Rerun In 2017 / INEC Schedules Rerun In Rivers, Imo, Kogi, Kano For July 23 & 30 / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by lobiologs(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Let's just imagine the vehicle was conveying civilians and not armed police men. The news would have probably been more like this "50 killed by herdsmen because of 5 cows"
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Ekakamba: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
They should be taken to court for killing innocent cows and i hope they get 60 years prison sentence.

What did the innocent cows do to deserve this brutal death.
R.I.P innocent cows
grin walahi you no well
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
Thank God no human life was lost.
........ If na Fulani's cows die an ...... E 4 don b wahala
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Atmmachine:
They should be taken to court for killing innocent cows and i hope they get 60 years prison sentence.

R.I.P innocent cows

Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Bestman111(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
The police force should get ready 4 d fulanis cos de might come 4 dem 4 d death of their cows. I dn talk my own.
destiro:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/18/police-contingent-traveling-rivers-election-rerun-auto-accident#expanded
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by jamesbanjo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
kaeforum:

The cows dont approve of the deployment of police to rivers state, buhari ought to have consulted with the cows first before deploying policemen.

Cattle herdsmen should monitor the elections at rivers state.

Lol grin

For where nah
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by MartinsIfeco(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Brightology2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
God 4bid bad tin
ALIEN2000:
Rivers election tomorrow, Hmm. Baba Take Control..Make APC ENTER..Abeg.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by imocheezy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Check out this link
[url]imocheezy.com[/url]
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Dannie2015(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
When wike asked dat u prep ur will b4 coming, una think say him be ali baba. Una never see anytin. Thank God for una lives sha.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Thaiwhoe: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God no human sacrifice this time around
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Abalado(f): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Na ameachi cos am nau,u no know?
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by brojoshua: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
TippyTop:
Buhari has given cow herders carte blanche powers to own our roads.

Am sure in the next revised version of Saharareporters, the actual numbers of dead police men would be revealed. I hope am proved wrong.
Amaechi and Buhari sending police men to their graves since 1985.
Let Nigeria make good laws guiding all things and enforce the laws and also remember that we are all the ones who eat all the food and meat and cow. And again even in my community in osun state, they banned freelance goat rearing that everyone should tie his goats down or they will kill them for they complain that they are are destroying their farm produce. So let the leaders and the wise ones among us make good laws to control all things and let us enforce and obey the laws

Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by brojoshua: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
[/color]
Atmmachine:
[color=#990000]They should be taken to court for killing innocent cows and i hope they get 60 years prison sentence.

R.I.P innocent cows
I am sorry for the cows but let cows that are seriously wounded be immediately killed for food.
But seriously you all preferred that people die and so are murderers or murdering in your hearts. It is back and you should repent from it.
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by brojoshua: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2016
I hope it is not arranged by political thugs of the desperate politicians, because some are so desperate that there is no length they would go to achieve their evil plan. Those who are ambushing the military could also obstruct the police vehicles with cows" truck, for they watch all these nonsense in the evil training which they call films. They learn how to do evil from the films they watch
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Flexherbal:
Thank God no human life was lost.

Thank God they were policemen.

Fulani value 5 cows pass human life
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2016
destiro:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/18/police-contingent-traveling-rivers-election-rerun-auto-accident#expanded
R.I.P to the cows. I wonder which way is worse for a cow to die, getting slaughtered or dying in an auto crash
Re: Policemen Going To Rivers For Rerun In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thank the gods no police were killed.

Hope the injured make quick and full recovery.

I am sure the locals would take care of the disposal of the dead cattle. grin

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Flexing On Point: Gej On Blazer And Addidas Canvas / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari