Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M (69037 Views)

Governor Uses State Allocation For MMM, How Will You React? / Ekiti State Allocation From The Federation Account (may 2016) / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Charly68: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
He will be exposed when he leaves that I know for sure...the man is a complete fake democrat ..imagine all that he borrowed juxtaposed with his work so far...it is a complete charm ...There is no hiding place for the wicked..all his Marabou power has failed..the entire state can not be put under evil control at a go...Tell me how he will be able to pay salaries under this situation.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by 9jatatafo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
6million is too meager
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by aishmuhd(f): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
what better explanation do we need? Osun state cannot eat its cake & have it. d same to other states. d bailout fund was never free or windfall from d from govt.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Emancipation2: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

Any economy that generates more IGR than you and delivered more projects than you is bigger than you.

What have your SE states combined commissioned lately?. Nothing..

You mean the same south-east that I did a 2 months tour? The same south east has the highest construction boom going on in Nigeria. PERIOD. Keep living in denial. The EAST is moving forward...LOL

Unlike you folks my people don't tolerate bad governance and they call out their governors but you guys have been protecting that useless governor. Sophisticated SHAME

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Xonology: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
I've said this before and I'm still saying it here.. Put "OSUN FOR SALE " on OLX .. Some generous Nigerians will buy the state immediately and ave it from final collapse. A useless governor that ate his future and the future of Osun's unborn children.. APCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ... No wonder they are fighting tooth and nail just to win Rivers and AkwaIbom in order siphon their funds to salvage dwindling Osun, but God pass them.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by bxcode(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
frisky2good:
Buhari needs to distance himself from Aregbesola. That guy is a complete example of a bad leader.
Birds of a feather flock together, and to think he was part of Buhari entourage to Saudi Arabia. Tell me if this man wouldn't have been called by appropriate bodies for questioning if it where to be a sane nation and tomorrow people will be saying that we are fighting corruption. It's crazy nation indeed!
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
I apoligize for ever praise singing this clown and rochas okorocha, What tha hell is this?

Btw i will like to see how much the state generates as IGR

And for those shouting in previous pages, gej was taking down the osun route till we voted him out.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by softvio(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

Any economy that generates more IGR than you and delivered more projects than you is bigger than you.

What have your SE states combined commissioned lately?. Nothing..

hahahahaha sharap your stinking mouth and face front

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Xonology: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:
I apoligize for ever praise singing this clown and rochas okorocha, What tha hell is this?

And for those shouting in previous pages, gej was taking down the osun route till we voted him out.
Shatap there.. You will still come here tomorrow for your usual praise singing.. Shameless sycophant...

4 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by FLYFIRE(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Hahaha... welcome to the club girl... but please leave Pres GEJ out of this. Welcome again & please dont forget to get your wailers form.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by tico1212(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Make dem sell osun to lagos na. So osun name go b lagos annex.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by rotimi2016: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Olorun a kuku gba wa lowo ijoba anini lara! Why putting the whole state into financial crisis just for his selfish mouth! There's God oooo Ogbeni onigbese!
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Mbediogu(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
bettercreature:
Why osun is getting just 600million is beyond my understanding

Look again. It is 6 million not 600 million. Ego ratchet water.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Mbediogu(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
bettercreature:
Why osun is getting just 600million is beyond my understanding

Look again. It is 6 million not 600 million. Ego satchet water.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Themandator: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
bettercreature:
That is not possible beside it doesnt have anything to do with osun state government,it has to do with how much federal government is generating from osun state
Osun state allocation is still around 3.5 billion.I dont know where you got this

Your are dull.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Rayhutar(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

IS the current state of NIGERIA since you vote GEJ out not the same with Osun state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by pedestal82(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Just the way u were wrong on the first mistake u apologised for, so also are u wrong on the issue of GEJ.
Ur buhari is on the same path. God help us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by softvio(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
See this one, gradually turning into a WAILER. You never chichumchin very soon PMB go join that your list

Obiagelli:

Btw i will like to see how much the state generates as IGR

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by samchem(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Where did ooni get d money he has been spending...
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by funkyibodude(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Good Lord, I can even loan Osun state money

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rayhutar:

IS the current state of NIGERIA since you vote GEJ out not the same with Osun state
Pls tell how
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Buchoalfa: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
bettercreature:
That is not possible beside it doesnt have anything to do with osun state government,it has to do with how much federal government is generating from osun state
Osun state allocation is still around 3.5 billion.I dont know where you got this
Who told U it has to do with what is generated in Osun? Osun is heavily indebted, there is what is called a STANDING ORDER and means interest and principal on the said loan as the order refers to the loan is deducted before transferring to Osun.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by tbliss22(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
donthe911:
Where is Lagos State's allocation?

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by sinistermind(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aregbesola has finished that state
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by GEOyurmie(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
FG should auction osun state
Ambode should buy the state
Explore the Gold in ilesha
And use other part for cocoa plantation since aregbe can't think
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Xonology: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

You know i could report and get you banned
For telling you to shut up? grin grin Are you not a sycophant? swear do you have a job? ... No gainfully employed human being will come online on daily basis to sing the praises of any Nigerian politician whether PDP or APC.. So better go and hide your face in shame wink ...Jobless sycophant angry

8 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Rayhutar(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Pls tell how
Federal allocation to the states is all time low since 1999, the FG is fast becoming bankrupt,federal reserve is also all time low since 1999. shocked shocked
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by pdpchangeapc(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
lolaed:
Oyo state should take over management of Osun state
Both of them are birds of the same feather. Shey, Ajimobi who is owing 4-5 months salary now

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by mankan2k7(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
These are d calibers of people bubu associate with, while he kept witch hunting innocent lawmakers in Ekiti state. Bubu is just idiot baskard

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by baralatie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rayhutar:

Federal allocation to the states is all time low since 1999, the FG is fast becoming bankrupt,federal reserve is also all time low since 1999. shocked shocked
Naaaaaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.