Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M (69034 Views)

Governor Uses State Allocation For MMM, How Will You React? / Ekiti State Allocation From The Federation Account (may 2016) / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aregbe champion...

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by AZeD1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
The minister of finance should take over the finance of Osun state and renegotiate the terms of the loan.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by teekay213(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
aare gbese has bankrupt my state and ridicule the state for the wrong reasons.the worst wassce result in sw.the worst governor in the history of osun state.no b he fault he never dreamt of being a gov if not tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by comrChris(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin ;Dand for osun maybe just maybe Aregbe somehow offended their gods ;Dand for osun maybe just maybe Aregbe somehow offended their gods
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by stonemasonn: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
wilsondave:
I think Aregbesola pushed Osun State to debt... he's first year in office, he borrowed 141billion naira...now the money is been deducted from allocation before the allocation will enter Osun pocket.... Osun people should hold that corrupt man responsible for it... the so called money he borrowed... he could not account for it... what a shame for the man and the State... I can remember when he said there is money in Osun State he awarded project for his son (Opon Imo) now there is no money in Osun.....Aregbesola is a thief... he should pay the workers salary...
141billion naira! Jesu what did he do with the money?
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by anonimi: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:
I apoligize for ever praise singing this clown and rochas okorocha, What tha hell is this?

Btw i will like to see how much the state generates as IGR

And for those shouting in previous pages, gej was taking down the osun route till we voted him out.

Do you mean that Jonathan was using N18.6 billion as chop money for state house or what?
Or Jonathan used $500 million (then N8 billion) to set up a mobile phone repair workshop that AreGbese passed on to us as a factory?
Abeg, today na holy Friday, I don't want to be tempted into abusing anybody oh. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
AZeD1:
The minister of finance should take over the finance of Ogun state and renegotiate the terms of the loan.

And what should they do about your unproductive states with nothing commissioned since 1999 even though they collect taxes and allocations?

At least we can see what aregbe did with his money, show us what they did with yours..
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Abagworo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:

Truth is reports i am getting from home is not impressive. Why is rochas owing salaries and Anambra is not?

All States are owing one way or the other and its same everywhere in the world. However Imo State Government has a much larger wage bill than other States because of higher salary scale and larger workforce and that was what Okorocha wanted to address which the Labour politicised and lies upon lies were told. Rochas no longer has the responsibility of paying workers as a result of agreement reached with Labour. They collect 70% of the State allocation/IGR and leave 30% for State Government. So anybody owed now is not by State Government but NLC.

http://imostategovernment..co.ke/2016/02/nlc-calls-off-strike-in-imo-agrees-to.html?m=1

In essence Okorocha presently has nothing to do with salaries.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
this state shud b merged wit anoda state.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by chesterlee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
frisky2good:
Buhari needs to distance himself from Aregbesola. That guy is a complete example of a bad leader.

Aregbesola is just a mini Buhari

Both are Clueless!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by AZeD1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

And what should they do about your unproductive states with nothing commissioned since 1999 even though they collect taxes and allocations?

At least we can see what aregbe did with his money, show us what they did with yours..
Which state are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by RALPHOW(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pontaboki:
The got N6m not N600m.The state has failed!!!

Aregbesola has ran the state to ground. He borrowed and borrowed till the allocation became nothing after loan deduction. Only God can rescue the state. The worst is that there is absolutely nothing to show for it.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Emancipation2:

You mean the same south-east that I did a 2 months tour? The same south east has the highest construction boom going on in Nigeria. PERIOD. Keep living in denial. The EAST is moving forward...LOL

Unlike you folks my people don't tolerate bad governance and they call out their governors but you guys have been protecting that useless governor. Sophisticated SHAME

I'm not interested in your empty and shallow chest beating nonsense.

The fact that you toured your villages means you should be able to show us what your governors in the whole of SE commissioned since 1999.

For 1 SE commissioned project you showed us, I promise to reply with 2 projects for Osun state.

Put your money where your mouth is or keep quiet...

1 Like

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abagworo:

All States are owing one way or the other and its same everywhere in the world. However Imo State Government has a much larger wage bill than other States because of higher salary scale and larger workforce and that was what Okorocha wanted to address which the Labour politicised and lies upon lies were told. Rochas no longer has the responsibility of paying workers as a result of agreement reached with Labour. They collect 70% of the State allocation/IGR and leave 30% for State Government. So anybody owed now is not by State Government but NLC.

http://imostategovernment..co.ke/2016/02/nlc-calls-off-strike-in-imo-agrees-to.html?m=1

In essence Okorocha presently has nothing to do with salaries.
Well thank for clearing things up.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by anonimi: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:

Was it AreGbese's money or the money of the Osun people that he holds on their behalf?
No wonder these APCshit leaders steal OUR money recklessly- they think it is their own personal money- and their zombie followers applaud them even.
Bunch of irredeemable e-diats. angry
So you see what AreGbese did with OUR money right? Does that include the longest-runway airport

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476155_aregbesolaairportcompletionpromise2014_jpeg7fac7bf803cd9410c988d3f00821ea7f

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
AZeD1:

Which state are you talking about?

Show me 1 commissioned project from your state and I'll show you 2 from Osun.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
anonimi:

Do you mean that Jonathan was using N18.6 billion as chop money for state house or what?
Or Jonathan used $500 million (then N8 billion) to set up a mobile phone repair workshop that AreGbese passed on to us as a factory?
Abeg, today na holy Friday, I don't want to be tempted into abusing anybody oh. grin grin
You are talking about the same ineffectual buffon or another one?
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
anonimi:

Was it AreGbese's money or the money of the Osun people that he holds on their behalf?
No wonder these APCshit leaders steal OUR money recklessly- they think it is their own personal money- and their zombie followers applaud them even.
Bunch of irredeemable e-diats. angry
So you see what AreGbese did with OUR money right? Does that include the longest-runway airport

[imnairaland.com/attachments/2476155_aregbesolaairportcompletionpromise2014_jpeg7fac7bf803cd9410c988d3f00821ea7f[/img]

No time allocation for internet trolls and nuisance today, try next time...

Trolls bore me..
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by anonimi: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Abagworo:
All States are owing one way or the other and its same everywhere in the world. However Imo State Government has a much larger wage bill than other States.................

..............is that why O_Were Oko_losha spent N600 million for his Chinko christmas tree

BenNnajiBLOG:
The Reaction Of Nigerians For The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600 Million
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCh61UNLO00/VnwpaaXvAvI/AAAAAAAABEo/sfeMbEdgFPo/s640/christmas%2Btree.jpg[/img]

Earlier this month, Governor Rochas Okorocha reportedly approved N600 million for this Christmas tree and New Year decorations.

The cost is really shocking considering the fact that the state workers have not been paid salaries for several months.

Undoubtedly, the tree and its price have triggered emotional reactions among Nigerians who started blaming Governor Okorocha, appealing to his conscience.
source:http://bennnaji..com.ng/2015/12/the-reaction-of-nigerians-for-christmas.html
see tweet:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kCk7QQOFMgs/VnwpUEMgVDI/AAAAAAAABEY/yRqv44GFk1k/s640/imo%2Btree2.PNG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2kCA2m0VbkU/VnwpTA_j5uI/AAAAAAAABEM/vzci30q_WJA/s640/imo%2Btree3.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-g9SD0dzubxk/VnwpU0m05XI/AAAAAAAABEc/SbOmAIqXb8g/s640/imo%2Btree4.PNG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5bmfD_JCu_w/VnwpSWpU96I/AAAAAAAABEI/HVHJZWS8MX4/s640/imo%2Btree%2B1.PNG[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by anonimi: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Obiagelli:
You are talking about the same ineffectual buffon or another one?

Buhari and the fridge repairer in Bola Ige house are clearly the ineffectual buffoons today despite their media packaging- na so their nyansh dey open small small as wind dey blow.
They both have to RELY on the achievements of Jonathan to make any small yanga to their people.

Omoluabi Free Train Rides offered by Governor Rauf Aregbesola for this Year’s Eid-el-Kabir Celebration at Osogbo Terminus, State of Osun returns passengers via Free Train Rides to Lagos from Osogbo, on Tuesday 07-10-2014

From: http://osun.gov.ng/2014/10/08/free-train-ride-osun-returns-passengers-lagos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016

grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by Emancipation2: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
comrChris:
Did any body noticed that that most insulted and underated state EBONYI is pushing up with great speed? from agriculture to infrastructure to igr to allocation,education, development etc,things are just getting better for ebonyi and ebonyians

Ebonyi ga adighili Mma
udodiri Engr David Nweze Umahi

Thank you. Ebonyi state is going through a silent revolution and nobody is talking about it.
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2016

Aregbe baba
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016

Aregbe's schools...
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016

Aregbe's schools...

grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2016

grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2016

grin grin
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by anonimi: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
arresa:
Aregbe baba

I agree with you that Aregbe is baba.......
of Gbese (debts).
After distributing change chain to campaign for the incorruptible incorrigible man of integrity, Osun state is broke and workers UNPAID. angry sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M by arresa: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2016

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.