Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life (78026 Views)

My Mouse Glue Trap Caught A Bird / I paid 5000 to save an Ant / Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by mynd1(f): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Greenback:

I see..
Lolx
That was how some stuppid mofos killed a baby eagle that crashed into the premises of wamco while learning how to fly,bulshiit...the hunk heads prickers,like a certain mynd1 big balls, accused da poor eaglet of being a spying witch,can u dig that?
anyway thanks op,God bless u richly.
lol. U no go leave me alone ba? cheesy
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by nonstan(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
soon dem go bash u d way dey bash d person wey free some dogs for cage
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
May that bird be your guardian angel. Amen

How na? E go shit for him enemies windscreen when go blind dem enter shalanga ontop 3rd mainland bridge abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by sukkot: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
planetx:
Good for you... you have finally seen the light.
what light ? i was always in the light. i also know whites are demonic. i do not disown black to promote white. that aint my style. i denounce both black and white lmao. i represent just me myself and i. fork yall niggaz and fork the white crackaz too grin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Abalado(f): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Imagine,1k for ordinary bird,cant u give d money to street begers ni? Abeg make i sleep jere,barman,give me one henikeni jere
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by zubby29(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
chocolateme:
op, na that bird dey fly away on the second and third pics? I can marry you for that singular act. You are a man. And by the way, why is that big headed guy on the pic holding the beauty by the neck like that? E wan strangle am? Let me catch him.
plz marry me I will pay for all endangered bird species to b safe.lol
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by san316(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
cyndidamsel:
Op that's the sweetest thing a guy can do u are so sweet. Can I have ur numba I have somethin 4 u

A hawk took a small chick and I used catapult to fire the hawk. The hawk released the chick and it ran back to its mother. I even gave the mother money to buy paracetamol for the chick. I also paid some guys 5k to ensure they capture the hawk and bring it to justice.

Eeeeerm!! Should I give u my number?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by 3kay945(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
GothamLuke:
I paid 250,000 to do surgery for my cat that had problems with constipation

shocked shocked
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by repogirl(f): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chai!!!! Boooohari oooo, Nigerians are hungry oooo! Some are eating rat pretending it's bush meat, others eat lizard and scorpion pretending it is crab.... Listen to their cries o before they begin eating cockroach and mosquitoes just to survive! angry
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by hujjat(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
U used #500 to cook
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
If dem tell you make you drop 500 for one church project now u go squeeze face as conductor take dey squeeze money. You go save bird wey fit still dey die tomorrow so you collect praises & NL likes..... Gerrarahere mehn
i jst wonder o.

And some ppl carry the mata 4 head like gala wey dem dey sell for road grin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by iiiyyyk(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thank you for this.
you just helped Mother earth and inhabitants by saving a member of our normal eco system for proper functioning and existence.

most people fail to understand that without every living thing, from the tiniest to biggest all have a unique purpose to maintain a balance eco system for our existance as Human beings

2 Likes

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by homeboy205: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
cyndidamsel:
Op that's the sweetest thing a guy can do u are so sweet. Can I have ur numba I have somethin 4 u

Sure this is ma pin. 5C4AA6B5
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by shiimah: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
So glad U saved a bird's life?
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by jericco1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
BomboyOnline:
Good job, the bird looks like a woodpecker.
zoologist
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by OBTMOS(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
munchi:

You need sense ......they left the bird and op snapped it while flying away
ehen! Op must mean business, he actually followed d bird around.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by applemark: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Another witch hiding and you paid for it to escape, where's the common sense in that..... But still well done mate! Wish my landlord can treats his dog in a humane way..
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by icybeth(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Should i clap for u, no i wil tell all d birds to thank u
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by sammyuche(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Imagine contemplating roasting the bird inside the block!! Indeed hunger is in the land...chai
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by BomboyOnline: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
kioboy:
Also I bought an eagle, just 6 months old, feeding and nursing it until I decide Wht to do with it. It's a lovely bird with full of life and energy.

I will buy that eagle from you.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
san316:

A hawk took a small chick and I used catapult to fire the hawk. The hawk released the chick and it ran back to its mother. I even gave the mother money to buy paracetamol for the chick. I also paid some guys 5k to ensure they capture the hawk and bring it to justice.

Eeeeerm!! Should I give u my number?
LOL!.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
bughead:
illiterate is really your major challenge in life.

The noun form of illiterate is illiteracy; and it should start with a capital letter when it begins a sentence.

You are welcome.

4 Likes

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by linearity: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Fools and their money are easily parted.

The foolish bird will meet an untimely death soon anyway.

Dude chill, it is only N1,000, less than $4; not even enough money to tip waitress/waiter....skip one meal like do not go for a lunch on one day of the week, you will make/save that money over.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by spinna: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
This bird is a Lemon billed Cockatoo - also called the grey plantain eater..its plentiful in Nigeria and not very shy...its one of my favourite Nigerian birds, i always call it my friend the plantain eater..they often come to munch from my moringa tree . Good job OP for saving this bird

4 Likes

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by desmond122(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mosquito not an animal, an insect
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by munchi(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
OBTMOS:
ehen! Op must mean business, he actually followed d bird around.
haba OP snapped it from the earth.
evidence..it looks smaller on air
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
With some comments here i no go dey surprise when the abokiiis dem bundle the OP put tire for hin neck light say him too be wizard for asking the bird to be free..

Btw thats a toucan bird
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by whizcartel(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
homeboy205:
I Paid N1000 To Stop These People From Eating A Cute Bird

Today I saved a bird life by offering the ab0ki gate men of my area #1000 to save this bird life.

The bird got stuck in a block and can't get out so I met them there deliberating to roast the bird right in the block or bring it out alive before killing it cos they think it's a dangerous bird... So I told them to bring it out and let it go but they said I will have to pay 2k before they can free the bird. So I negotiate to 1k and the bird was free...

So glad to save a life.

Say NO to animal brutality
Nice on OP. Your kind is rare.

1 Like

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Hysmady(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nice one op! 'Never destroy what you can't create '

1 Like

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by whizcartel(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
youmour:
With some comments here i no go dey surprise when the abokiiis dem bundle the OP put tire for hin neck light say him too be wizard for asking the bird to be free..

Btw thats a toucan bird
No disrespect Sir. That's not a toucan. Toucans have longer beaks. Just checked. It is a Western Plantain Eater(Crinifer Piscator)

3 Likes

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by BodyKiss(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
OBTMOS:
Op u can lie eh! So u started snapping d bird from d sky! How do you know it was going to get caught? Hmmmmm. Lie lie

Dude, you're not so bright, are you?
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
Awwnnn....good of you OP.

Say NO to animal brutality.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
say no to hunger first

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / Florida Nabs Largest Python Ever Found In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.