Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life (78033 Views)

My Mouse Glue Trap Caught A Bird / I paid 5000 to save an Ant / Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by victorazy(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
Weldon.

Angel ur beautiful oo! I stay in Apo too
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Taeewo(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2016
SAY YES TO DOMESTIC ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2016
OP you did the right thing may God bless you, you were JESUS CHrist to that bird you paid for its sins. But must we eat everything?
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by chocolateme(f): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Keketu:
has if marrying him is one big trophy or medal, as if its not another trouble on the man neck. mtcheww gerarahere mehn shit

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Oh what a legend you are! kiss
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nova15: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
menxer:

We for starve or suffer malnutrition.

Imagine, have you been to a slaughter before where cattle are "murdered"? Or where chicken "genocide" is committed so that you can walk into a fast food and have your shawarma and meat pie?

Saving one bird does not make up for all the other animals "sacrificed" to feed us, domesticated or not.

What exactly is your point?
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by stanboy28(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Awwww dats so kind of u....... No gud deed is ever lost.... Dey'll cum around lerra....... But wait ooooo dats bird for Jones for small ukodo porridge oooo grin grin grin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by OBTMOS(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Your foolishness is factory fitted.
go Bleep your self
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by franugo(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2016
GothamLuke:
I paid 250,000 to do surgery for my cat that had problems with constipation

this ur own na madness o brosgrin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by bigiyaro(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2016
OP u really tried, u saved somebody's grandma, she was actually on a mission from the village.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by wordbank(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
chocolateme:
op, na that bird dey fly away on the second and third pics? I can marry you for that singular act. You are a man. And by the way, why is that big headed guy on the pic holding the beauty by the neck like that? E wan strangle am? Let me catch him.
As if u go pay
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by HIbreed(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2016
tolugar:
Good save.

I only kill animals that are a treat to me.

ExpeciAlly Mosquitos.
exaxtly my mindset,i love all animals,if i could restrain from killing mosquitoes,then i would be fulfilled.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by HIbreed(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2016
franugo:

this ur own na madness o brosgrin
that is not madness bro.I purchased a puppy for 1850Euro(487,000). Its love grin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
excuse me, re u trying to crack a joke?

No angry its against the law to impersonate people online..if you wont use your real pic then leave it blank.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by chocolateme(f): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2016
wordbank:

As if u go pay

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by franugo(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2016
HIbreed:
that is not madness bro.I purchased a puppy for 1850Euro(487,000). Its love grin

giving me 1/10 of dt dough woulda been a more 'loving' venturegrin seems like u prefer animals to humans..
.dnt blame u though, humans are stewpidcheesy
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:

No angry its against the law to impersonate people online..if you wont use your real pic then leave it blank.
your jokes are not funny. Try again.
What a poor attempt to get someone attention.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
your jokes are not funny. Try again

Im watching you angry
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:
[img][/img]
Im watching you angry
no image is showing. Are u a comedian?
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Reply your PM already angry
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Chyko4spe(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Hahahaha. What has APC done again biko??
chocolateme:
eyaa!! I am so so happy for your kind help. Even the bird will not believe that this happened in Nigeria because it was already sure that there is no second chance especially with APC. Thank u.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2016
homeboy205:
I Paid N1000 To Stop These People From Eating A Cute Bird

Today I saved a bird life by offering the ab0ki gate men of my area #1000 to save this bird life.

The bird got stuck in a block and can't get out so I met them there deliberating to roast the bird right in the block or bring it out alive before killing it cos they think it's a dangerous bird... So I told them to bring it out and let it go but they said I will have to pay 2k before they can free the bird. So I negotiate to 1k and the bird was free...

So glad to save a life.

Say NO to animal brutality
May God help you if d bird is a member of NRC on a mission. grin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Excuzeme: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
homeboy205:
I Paid N1000 To Stop These People From Eating A Cute Bird

Today I saved a bird life by offering the ab0ki gate men of my area #1000 to save this bird life.

The bird got stuck in a block and can't get out so I met them there deliberating to roast the bird right in the block or bring it out alive before killing it cos they think it's a dangerous bird... So I told them to bring it out and let it go but they said I will have to pay 2k before they can free the bird. So I negotiate to 1k and the bird was free...

So glad to save a life.

Say NO to animal brutality

Eiye'ajee! shocked shocked
Die! Die!! Die!!....
angry angry angry
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:

How long does it take you to reply PMs....damn angry
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:

How long does it take you to reply PMs....damn angry
lol. Guy u are a joke. Just because of a pm, you are behaving like a clown in public.
Asking me for my whatsapp number in PM and you want to get it by these falsely and cheap embarrasement. SMH
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. Guy u are a joke. Just because of a pm, you are behaving like a clown in public.

Thunder seal your yansh hole dia angry
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Asking me for my whatsapp number in PM and you want to get it by these falsely and cheap embarrasement. SMH

Did i deny sending your raggedy axx PM? Ofcourse when a guy sends a PM hes trying to set P, every NLer knows this.so dont feel special.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:

Thunder seal your yansh hole dia angry
see me see wahala this morning o.. Weirdo
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:

Did i deny sending your raggedy axx PM? Ofcourse when a guy sends a PM hes trying to set P, every NLer knows this.so dont feel special.
your english is even dumb, i don't have ur time or ur useless pm asking me for my whatsapp and bbm i.d. And don't you dare disturb my mention or mail again.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2016
[email][/email]
Adaure4ever:
your english is even dumb, i don't have ur time or ur useless pm asking me for my whatsapp and bbm i.d. And don't you dare disturb my mention or mail again.

You for send now,i would have exposed your lying axx.all these frauds claiming what they are not, a responsible girl like the one you are using on your profile wouldnt respond to a stranger this long and even reply PMs this early morning.bet you are a guy trying to defraud someone in here.or maybe you are a ho
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by fortunechy(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2016
u ar seriously sick by finking dis way,infact u nid to visit the nearest psychiatrics asap........if u ve given the money to the begger or less privilege to put a smile on dia faces,they will apreciate it so much n God will his blessings to u cus of it.........wt a waste of scarce resources.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by paulibling(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2016
how much are you going to give the bird not to eat lizards and smaller creatures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / Florida Nabs Largest Python Ever Found In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.