Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life (78034 Views)

My Mouse Glue Trap Caught A Bird / I paid 5000 to save an Ant / Counter Thrend: I Paid 500 To Save This Rat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:
[email][/email]

You for send now,i would have exposed your lying axx.all these frauds claiming what they are not, a responsible girl like the one you are using on your profile wouldnt respond to a stranger this long and even reply PMs this early morning.bet you are a guy trying to defraud someone in here.or maybe you are a ho
oh what a clown. Now mr clown, this is my 3rd pics in nairaland since i joined last year.
these pics below are my other two i have uploaded here. Okay mr clown.
Its so pathetic seeing you making a fool of urself.

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
oh what a clown. Now mr clown, this is my 3rd pics in nairaland since i joined last year.

Anybody can steal pics on the net easily this days,i will only believe you if you write my ID on a piece of paper and take a pic with you on it.either that or you are a sham.

I dont like that hairstyle,i prefer the one currently on your profile.( if thats you though) angry
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Baroba(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Well done OP, it seems like some Nigerians are bent on eating every living thing we have.. So sad..
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:

Anybody can steal pics on the net easily this days,i will only believe you if you write my ID on a piece of paper and take a pic with you on it.either that or you are a sham.
oh are you beginning to change tone now? You think that i am someone you can bully online you zombie.
Don't disturb my mention again.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
oh are you beginning to change tone now? You think that i am someone you can bully online you zombie.

You took it to this lenght when you said i was disturbing to get your contacts,as if thats a big deal.and where did i change tone sef? I still say thats not you....scammer.

Gerarahia fraudster

1 Like

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by lyterydim(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2016
chocolateme:
eyaa!! I am so so happy for your kind help. Even the bird will not believe that this happened in Nigeria because it was already sure that there is no second chance especially with APC. Thank u.
my guy the mumu op just saved a witch I suspect sumtin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Mzsolmi(f): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=GothamLuke post=43893788]I paid 250,000 to do surgery for my cat that had problems with constipation [/quote
lmaoooo....see as you just waste money....wot you for suck d cats anus.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:

You took it to this lenght when you said i was disturbing to get your contacts,as if thats a big deal.and where did i change tone sef? I still say thats not you....scammer.

Gerarahia fraudster
are you trying to run away, no come back.
take your frustrations somewhere else, you accuse someone with No evidence with an aim of character assasination and you have the guts to send me a pm asking for my bbm id.. Look at how you made a fool of yourself in public.
I repeat again, don't disturb my mention again, dumbie.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
take your frustrations somewhere else, you accuse someone with No evidence with an aim of character assasination and you have the guts to send me a pm asking for my bbm id.. Look at how you made a fool of yourself in public.

Woman,make up your mind. Do you want me to stay or go? All these grammar you are speaking doesnt fit you,agbero.I ASKED FOR YOUR BBM ID ehen? You keep repeating it as if thats something to be embarrassed about.i dont know why im replying you sef you dont even have breast.

1 Like

Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by tolugar: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2016
HIbreed:
exaxtly my mindset,i love all animals,if i could restrain from killing mosquitoes,then i would be fulfilled.

Kill them all bro.

They're d killing machine too
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by HIbreed(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2016
tolugar:

Kill them all bro.

They're d killing machine too
ewww!!! Killing machine grin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by HIbreed(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2016
franugo:

giving me 1/10 of dt dough woulda been a more 'loving' venturegrin seems like u prefer animals to humans..
.dnt blame u though, humans are stewpidcheesy
you are correct boss, my ass have been whipped by humans,but i still love humans,but love for animals are greater.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by HRich(m): 10:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Good save. I only kill animals that are a treat to me. ExpeciAlly Mosquitos.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by dasparrow: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2016
@Post

Nice one. Thanks for saving the bird's life.

#Saynotoanimalbrutality
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by emmyfresh200: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2016
tolugar:
Good save.
I only kill animals that are a treat to me.

ExpeciAlly Mosquitos.
mosquitos are insects not animal
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by linusbnn(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
chocolateme:
I am so happy

Are you a bird?
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by linusbnn(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Its so pathetic seeing you making a fool of urself.

Beautiful Ada, keep calm for you look cool and let it show in the HEART.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Rafob(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
i like you God will spare our live in danger point ameena
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Sike(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
So nice of you
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by nastykid: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Bros tell me the truth you dey pop Wella Lmao no be small guardian Angel
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which kind of statement is this?
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
homeboy205:
I Paid N1000 To Stop These People From Eating A Cute Bird

Today I saved a bird life by offering the ab0ki gate men of my area #1000 to save this bird life.

The bird got stuck in a block and can't get out so I met them there deliberating to roast the bird right in the block or bring it out alive before killing it cos they think it's a dangerous bird... So I told them to bring it out and let it go but they said I will have to pay 2k before they can free the bird. So I negotiate to 1k and the bird was free...

So glad to save a life.

Say NO to animal brutality

Good for you oo
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Tweak2k: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
May that bird be your guardian angel. Amen

Hmm bird be a guardian angel to a human... lwkmd grin which kinda bird be DAT? Nah dove of GOD? mtcweee superstition believe.. Ops ask GOd to be your guardian not some pretty bird
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
youmour:

Woman,make up your mind. Do you want me to stay or go? All these grammar you are speaking doesnt fit you,agbero.I ASKED FOR YOUR BBM ID ehen? You keep repeating it as if thats something to be embarrassed about.i dont know why im replying you sef [/b]you dont even have breast[b].

Ob' oro je...
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Babe,you should have ignored him
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by ba7man(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Is that guy disturbing you?......... we can handle it. angry angry angry

I can send Dragon to pay him a visit.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 20, 2016
ba7man:
Is that guy disturbing you?......... we can handle it. angry angry angry

I can send Dragon to pay him a visit.
lol. Forgive the guy.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by ba7man(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2016
youmour:

Woman,make up your mind. Do you want me to stay or go? All these grammar you are speaking doesnt fit you,agbero.I ASKED FOR YOUR BBM ID ehen? You keep repeating it as if thats something to be embarrassed about.i dont know why im replying you sef you dont even have breast.
Guy no be by force...... she's not feeling you.

All this reverse psychology of insulting a girl to get her attention is played out already........ everybody can see through it now.

You don mess your game up already.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by ba7man(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol. Forgive the guy.
I was already about to take up his case........ angry angry angry

He's lucky you pleaded on his behalf......... thirsty Niccah.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2016
ba7man:
Guy no be by force...... she's not feeling you.

All this reverse psychology of insulting a girl to get her attention is played out already........ everybody can see through it now.

You don mess your game up already.

This your super save a ho approach,you think say she go tell you thank you with a peck on the cheek,try harder buster
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by ba7man(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2016
youmour:

This your super save a ho approach,you think say she go tell you thank you with a peck on the cheek,try harder buster
Weak guy with weak moves........ grin grin grin
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by kioboy(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2016
BomboyOnline:

I will buy that eagle from you.

Lol, if u know much about keeping an eagle, pls be ma guide sir. Is a lovely rare bird.
Re: I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life by naturefellow(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
That's a Western Plantain Eater (Crinifer piscator). It literally lives on top of trees. Rarely has need to be on the ground. The fellow's large appetite must've got it in harm's way. It lives to see another day. Thanks to you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / Florida Nabs Largest Python Ever Found In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.