Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? (3190 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / That Moment When She Cheats On FEB 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by foriz4u(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
these days every ladies single or married will say "consider this relationship over the day u raise ur hands oo me no matter how long or sweet it is."

I seems to subscribe to such a brave decision. but I've been a victim once/twice.

my two experiences, come to think it self! I've loved this girl for good two years n there was nothing I didn't do for her, I mean nothing, though I didn't take her to the moon o, I mean I loved this girl pass my mama. she cheated on me, I suspected it, she denied it for the whole 3monrhs that i was asking her if anything I'd such. the painful part was, d guy was still calling. I got prove after 3 and half months with that announced of lying to me I slapped her (just once o). its d lie that even got me upset not sleeping with d guy.

after some months she got another guy n called it off b/w us. after two yrs she claims she stopped loving me since the day I raised my hands against her. (d word pain me enh!)

I no I was wrong but now I'm the victim here. I wud have brokeup with her after finding out she cheated on me.

so guys, if a woman says she will end the marriage/relationship because her man hits her just once, then, what do we faithful guys do if a woman cheats, should kukuma pack then out according to the bible, slap them so that they can come n go by themselves or forgive them?

pls manage my typos abeg me na typical 9ja pikin...oyibo no b my papa language.

PS: we all r only human, at some point in life we fall to mistakes. even God our creator at some point he repented/regretted twice (for creating man and for destroying the world with water). so to those of u who have insulted and have comment "nonsense" i want u to know u can be godlier than god himself. life is a lesson amd we all deserve a second chance hoping to make things better

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by ladyF(f): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Woman beater alert! angry

Say NO to domestic violence.

5 Likes

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
you can/should only blame yourself as YOU were wrong for staying in a r/ship with a woman who has ABSOLUTELY no respect for your being.... why would you even think that she would actually change?! this gal didnt even love you BEFORE you raised your hands on her, because someone who loves you wouldnt LIE/CHEAT on you for 3 months.

as for slapping her, how was that gonna solve anything?

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Tommfrench(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
why cast the first stone
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Who your slap help undecided

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
I no read the thing jare
The next time you slap a lady angry Ama make you drink that slap..

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by uzoormah(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
y did u slap her??
but some girls sha
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Remyboyhefty(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector and smellymouth abeg quckly shook mouth fr hia abeg
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
I know that feeling, that moment when u know the truth and just decide to ask if he/she would admit and only to get lies in return, yes it hurts a lot most especially when u truly love him/her. I have come to realize that, when someone lie about something, it is either he/she loves u to the extent that u knowing the truth will cause a whole lot of harm and wanna prevent such by not telling u while some just lie cus it's a habit.
Yea ur action was wrong (hitting her) but hav it at the back of ur mind that sometimes WORDS can inflict a deep wound than a slap.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by ProfSamurai(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
You are wrong bro. grin
She didn't abuse you physically - why didn't you serve her a cold sweet revenge (emotionally). ... cool
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Ayt27(m): 2:08am On Mar 19, 2016
I'm all for giving women the "single occasional default settings slap" (if she goes yoruba woman violent crazy on me). But you probably shouldn't have hit her...It is well, move on bro.

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by ShayGirl(f): 2:24am On Mar 19, 2016
U both r wrong... Already, she's been looking for a way to call off d ship, and u easily showed her d way....

Left for me, hitting a woman and infidelity r two things that can make me call off wit a guy, and u both r guilty of that charge in d sense that though she cheated, u raising ur hands on her totally proved u also guilty.
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Strahovski1(m): 2:32am On Mar 19, 2016
You are a big fool. A pathetic one at that. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LAY HANDS ON A WOMAN!

Your daughters will be slapped by their boyfriends and husband's.

Man you lucky I wasn't in front of you when you slapped her. You won't even be here typing this poo by the time I'm done with you.

Rubbish
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Smellymouth: 5:14am On Mar 19, 2016
I think guys should never hit a girl and I believe that no one deserves that type of punishment just for making the other person angry.

If you do have an urge to hit a girl then just go somewhere and calm down instead of taking it out on the girl.
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 19, 2016
This part "I slapped her (JUST ONCE)" in a crazy way makes me laugh. Lol

So you should have slapped her a hundred times? Lol.

Did slapping her stopped her from cheating? No! You should have dumped her ass long before she dumped you. A cheating partner is not to be tolerated
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by ClassCaptain(m): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2016
Never slap a woman.

There is this funny trick one of my friends use. Anytime his girl is angry.

He would never talk or react. He will just walk up to wherever she is and gives her a hard spank on the ass.

While the girl is waiting to react to what happened or even try to fight back, he plants a kiss on her lips and ends it with ... I love you.

And every single fight, no matter how serious.. Comes to an end

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2016
U should have been d one slapped and beaten to have tolerated such a controversial relationship. what's ur fear? u see relationship nowadays must be played like a game using machievellian principles-dont get ur hopes high bro cos women are like birds ready to fly away anytime. prepare ur mind 4 d worst so wen it happens u wont be hurt.
d bitter truth is that u have never been really loved by dis girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2016
You wicked, you violent, you woman-beater, you're wrong

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by foriz4u(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Strahovski1:
You are a big fool. A pathetic one at that. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO LAY HANDS ON A WOMAN!

Your daughters will be slapped by their boyfriends and husband's.

Man you lucky I wasn't in front of you when you slapped her. You won't even be here typing this poo by the time I'm done with you.

Rubbish
may ur inactive curses return back to u and ur generation in a thousand fold and may no woman ever show u love and affection. ideiot!!!

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by foriz4u(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Fabulocity:
You wicked, you violent, you woman-beater, you're wrong
and u, a cheat... both of guilty, simple! since that is the best stone u can cast on me.
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by foriz4u(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2016
ladyF:
Woman beater alert! angry

Say NO to domestic violence.
cheat alert!

say no to infidelity!
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by foriz4u(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2016
castroevans:
I know that feeling, that moment when u know the truth and just decide to ask if he/she would admit and only to get lies in return, yes it hurts a lot most especially when u truly love him/her. I have come to realize that, when someone lie about something, it is either he/she loves u to the extent that u knowing the truth will cause a whole lot of harm and wanna prevent such by not telling u while some just lie cus it's a habit.
Yea ur action was wrong (hitting her) but hav it at the back of ur mind that sometimes WORDS can inflict a deep wound than a slap.
ur words are so on point right from the first sentence and with experience. just felt so weak to walk out of the r/ship even after knowing from the very first day she cheated because of the deep love i'd for her. hitting her off course i know its a great mistake which i've really learnt from. no one is perfect, we all fall to mistake at some point in life and everyone deserves a second chance. but next time? i wont give a second chance. i simply walk away and end things.
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by ladyF(f): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2016
foriz4u:

cheat alert!

say no to infidelity!
lol very cheap attempt at shifting the focus away from the real issue here. It's not until you slap her 50 times that you know you have an issue. Let us help you.

You better stop hitting women and pick on someone your own size. Why wouldn't you slap a man instead and see if you will leave with your bones intact? Your tiny muscles no carry you reach abi? Say NO to domestic violence! Stop hitting women! You need help bro.

Next time you want to raise your hand on a lady, remember that it is not always the stronger one who wins a fight. It could be the person with the most dangerous weapon. A lady could stab you to death in self defence one day, be guided! A word is enough for the wise. Real men don't hit women.
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Sometimes, you have to give a second chance, there are some circumstances that one would find him/herself and the only way out is either u give up or u compromise. O u compromise, it does not mean u don't love ur spouse but it had to be done to prevent some circumstances.
foriz4u:

ur words are so on point right from the first sentence and with experience. just felt so weak to walk out of the r/ship even after knowing from the very first day she cheated because of the deep love i'd for her. hitting her off course i know its a great mistake which i've really learnt from. no one is perfect, we all fall to mistake at some point in life and everyone deserves a second chance. but next time? i wont give a second chance. i simply walk away and end things.
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Strahovski1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
foriz4u:

may ur inactive curses return back to u and ur generation in a thousand fold and may no woman ever show u love and affection. ideiot!!!

you can slap a girl but dont want your daughters to be slapped?

fool

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 20, 2016
You never ever ever lay your hands on a lady... You both are wrong. I hope you both settle your differences.
Cheers
Uncle jojo
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by foriz4u(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
ladyF:

lol very cheap attempt at shifting the focus away from the real issue here. It's not until you slap her 50 times that you know you have an issue. Let us help you.

You better stop hitting women and pick on someone your own size. Why wouldn't you slap a man instead and see if you will leave with your bones intact? Your tiny muscles no carry you reach abi? Say NO to domestic violence! Stop hitting women! You need help bro.

Next time you want to raise your hand on a lady, remember that it is not always the stronger one who wins a fight. It could be the person with the most dangerous weapon. A lady could stab you to death in self defence one day, be guided! A word is enough for the wise. Real men don't hit women.
if stabbing to dealth is d self defence u were tought to take upon for ur wrong doings then u r not a real woman as well. that u fail once doesn't make u a failure in totality. I think the one who needs help here is u, cos u need to change ur thinking.

1 Like

Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by sinistermind(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Never lay ur hands on a woman even if she's ur wife. It doesn't make u a man, it makes u less.
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by Rotab4life: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
You were wrong by hitting her. Why not dump her sorry ass and just move on. Exercise self control next time
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by babyfaceafrica: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
You are too gentle guy...and you are still thinking and talking about it...abeg bone the olosho and move on...she use jazz for you?.....no make me vex for you ....all these sweet chicks about,you no see one?
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by foriz4u(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Strahovski1:

you can slap a girl but dont want your daughters to be slapped?
fool
I'll fvck ur daughter n slap her to death. centurinial foool
Re: She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? by jimmyolasun: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
The babe just ridding on you... Inshort bro, you the side man in the relationship. She just dating you outta pity.. She be like "how dare you raise your filthy hands on me? Its over"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Are So Dirty! Gush / My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful / Nairaland Mannequin Challenge (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.