Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt (1631 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / Girl Broke Up With Boyfriend Because Of Greed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by wizzycanaan(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Okay, my nigga was so in love with this girl, they were the sweetest couple and out of d blue, she started acting funny, she broke up with him, he got sad and angry and vowed not to love any girl again, nw he is changing girls like clothes, is it his fault or the girl that made him a flirt?
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by ladyF(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmmm....let me consult the Oracle. ... grin

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by falconey(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by wizzycanaan(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmm....let me consult the Oracle. ... grin
Has the oracle spoken
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by saraphina(f): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
his fault bro.
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is the most reason why majority of guys are no more faithful to a particular girl because he has been betrayed, heartbroken and dumbed by a lady he loves with all his heart in the past.
I.m also a victim to the situation because my ex girlfriend left me just simply because i was faithful and nice to her believing that I have found the girl I will take to my mum not knowing that she was nothing but a betrayer.

As it stands now, I will never love a girl again, i will only use and dumb and get another one. Don't blame me because it's not my faults at all. Na girls Wey take us good guys for granted dey cause am so no blame me..

I will only give a girl my heart and love her when I know too well and be sure that I.m getting married in the next few months.

As for now na complete and first class player na abi.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by myfantasies(f): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
I wonder wat will happen if everyone turned to a flirt cos of heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by firstking01(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
wizzycanaan:
Okay, my nigga was so in love with this girl, they were the sweetest couple and out of d blue, she started acting funny, she broke up with him, he got sad and angry and vowed not to love any girl again, nw he is changing girls like clothes, is it his fault or the girl that made him a flirt?
his faultundecided,,,it's not asif the girl duped him or something...she just decided to move on to smething more serious in her life, guys should be expecting these things always...maybe she suddenly lost that bond and chemistry she used to have for him, instead of her to stay and be cheating on him and probably be milking him dry, she decides to leave....this is not enough reason he just turn a flirt and a complete womanizer, hope he knows the repercussion??
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by halfricanadian(f): 10:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Geeez dis actually touched my heart

Bt i wanna ask can u forgive a lover who never accepted his lies hurt deeply every one expect such a person to take it in over nd over again?
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by halfricanadian(f): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Geeez dis actually touched my heart

Bt i wanna ask can u forgive a lover who never accepted his lies hurt deeply every one expect such a person to take it in over nd over again?
And when one walks away dey blame one

My question can lies nd trust walk togeda

How are u sure d same lover wont lie over nd over again
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
myfantasies:
I wonder wat will happen if everyone turned to a flirt cos of heartbreak
...Err'one Is Gonna Turn Renegade,there Wuldnt Be A Sinqle Loyal Human!!...And The Rate At Which Peepx Wuld Buy Rubber Wuld Sky Rocket!!!,that's If They Care To Use It..Lol
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Maxity02(f): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
his life! he can leave it d way he want..

who cares?
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by rawpadgin(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dumb guy
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maxity02:

who cares?
you cares
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Maxity02(f): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
you cares
why would I?
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by wizzycanaan(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maxity02:

who cares?
You shuld, u culd b a victim, #baddest
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by bofoy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
The same thing happened to me and as it stands now i m tellin you nothing but the gospel truth its very hard for me to love a girl right now, i don't even girlfriend for now i m tired.
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Maxity02(f): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
wizzycanaan:
You shuld, u culd b a victim, #baddest
sori it can be me!

am still a virgin
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by refiner(f): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
This is the most reason why majority of guys are no more faithful to a particular girl because he has been betrayed, heartbroken and dumbed by a lady he loves with all his heart in the past.
I.m also a victim to the situation because my ex girlfriend left me just simply because i was faithful and nice to her believing that I have found the girl I will take to my mum not knowing that she was nothing but a betrayer.

As it stands now, I will never love a girl again, i will only use and dumb and get another one. Don't blame me because it's not my faults at all. Na girls Wey take us good guys for granted dey cause am so no blame me..

I will only give a girl my heart and love her when I know too well and be sure that I.m getting married in the next few months.

and u fink dats a good idea?...if we all are like u,do u fink DAT people will be getting married?
my dear u can't judge a whole cos of one!
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by DharmyYinks: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
saraphina:
his fault bro.
Receive Sense!!!

1 Like

Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Rukkydelta(f): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Love is just a fallacy, it doesn't exist thank God your friend just realises the TRUTH.......cheers (b)
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
His ex probably got bored or saw someone better.

If his way of dealing with hurt is by "changing girls like clothes ", he should continue till he contacts aids or an std or heck! Even meets a witch.

I wish him the best in his endeavour. smiley
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by wizzycanaan(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Maxity02:
sori it can be me!

am still a virgin
Wow me too

We shuld probably get married
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Ayt27(m): 2:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Na ur Nigga sabi
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by SkinnyDude(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

even you?! i knew it from day 1 that you are a mr. nice guy
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2016
SkinnyDude:
even you?! i knew it from day 1 that you are a mr. nice guy
hahahaha I.m no more Mr nice ok. I have buried my nice guy character 6fits under the ground. Every guy is a nice guy once in his lifetime ok mine won't be exceptional.
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

and u fink dats a good idea?...if we all are like u,do u fink DAT people will be getting married?
my dear u can't judge a whole cos of one!

guy you won't understand. I can be in a relationship now and will like the girl involved but to love her is no no for, I dey use my 6 wells.
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by refiner(f): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
guy you won't understand. I can be in a relationship now and will like the girl involved but to love her is no no for, I dey use my 6 wells.

and u will be glad to see someone suffer hrtbreak cos of a mistake of someone else!...well its ur life sha!...I pray I don't come around ur type of guy!undecided

PS...am nt a guy!
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by bankybobo11: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

and u will be glad to see someone suffer hrtbreak cos of a mistake of someone else!...well its ur life sha!...I pray I don't come around ur type of guy!undecided

PS...am nt a guy!

Hope you don't write like this in real life, using exclamation mark(!) to close all your sentences. angry
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by SkinnyDude(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
hahahaha I.m no more Mr nice ok. I have buried my nice guy character 6fits under the ground. Every guy is a nice guy once in his lifetime ok mine won't be exceptional.
good... you said you will be getting married soon... hmm, as per say only son. abi?
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by refiner(f): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2016
bankybobo11:

Hope you don't write like this in real life, using exclamation mark(!) to close all your sentences. angry

lol.....nop I dont!smiley
Re: A Girl Broke His Heart Now He Is A Very Big Flirt by bankybobo11: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:

lol.....nop I dont!smiley
Good

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Football Player And They Say I Look Like Christiano Ronaldo / 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed 18+ / Couple Spotted Having Sex In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.