Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,680 members, 7,869,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

A Nairalander's Open Letter To Psquare - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander's Open Letter To Psquare (460 Views)

[video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". / When You Dance To Psquare 'bank Alert' In An African Home / Message To Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Open Letter To Psquare by Kezino(m): 3:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Call heavens as Paul is crying and singing. Why wuna di behave so square records. Its childish, seriously, so hard to believe it has happened.

Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY

To join the new whatsapp group for Nigerian musicians and music producers send your number to 08062174980..attractions include free instrumental downloads..

(1) (Reply)

All By Myself | POP INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC (IJ Beats Music) / Best Ever Fleetwood Mac Album / Best Rap Song Ever, If You Regret Downloading It Call Me A Nicompo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.