Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (55361 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by corperscorner: 5:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

So yesterday, I decided to invite a particular girl over, she happens to have been hoping I would do that a long time though.

To cut the long story short, the touching began and it got to the stage where she gave in and allowed me pull off her entire outfit.....like down to the last. At this point, it must have been so certain to her that we were going to get down.....

But to the glory of God, it suddenly flashed through my mind how my girlfriend would call frequently and how she would often profess her love for me.......the fact that we've grown to become an item over time made me feel a prick in my conscience and all of a sudden I started feeling disgusted with myself. While these activities were going on in my head, this particular girl that came over had already arrived cloud 9....waiting for me to 'enter the place'. But somehow, I was able to knock senses into my head and attempted to help her back into her outfit while she completed the process herself. (IT TOOK AN EFFORT - BLIV ME)

She turned to me and asked? 'Whats the problem?'...........I said 'nothing, its not happening'. Then she pulled away hurriedly and vowed never to visit me again. I was really glad but concealed this so it would not be obvious though.

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.

407 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by delishpot: 5:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Exactly. That is what I have been saying. Both genders are influenced by the society to be a certain way. Guys are made to believe that they can sleep around and not feel bad about it cos after all, they are men. With time and with society not minding this behaviour, boys get adjusted to the lifestyle

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ClassCaptain(m): 5:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

but wait oo, u actually removed her clothes till d last outfit and u no contunu ... Shey that kind thing fit happen if na omotola , geneienve or juliet ibrahim ?

Bros no lie.. The body odour and smell oozing from the engine drive u comot grin

372 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2016
OP, I admire your courage.But trust me, it also takes the courage of Samson to trust a lady.

My advice? She is just your GF, not your wife.
The only woman you should ever lose your mind over is your MOTHER or your wife.

Other than that- Get your education up, stay fit, stack ur money up to the ceiling and mess around with many chicks as you can grin cheesy

Life is too short, no one gets out alive!!

Stvpid reasons ladies cheat and I won't be surprised if your GF had cheated on you::
1) The grass looks greener on the other side.
2) A bit of excitement and an ego boost.
3) Pure sexual desire.
4) To feel wanted and attractive to other men.
5) Revenge.
6) To fulfill what they consider is lack of attention from their spouse.
7) Sometimes they do it just because they can.

The oldest excuse is that "something is lacking" in the relationship

A cheat is a cheat no matter of what sex or why.

Patiently waiting for the feminists and their As5lickers to quote me grin

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by corperscorner: 5:37am On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

Tnx for the encouragement bro......but she ain't that type..........we made our acquaintance some 6 years back. Trust me....shez that type who would tell me everything....I mean everything. She would even go as far as giving my number to guys bugging her - just for them to try calling and hearing a male voice over the phone. We've been like a team and it felt awkward trying to ruin what we've had coming a long way. The attempt is what I regret.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by MRBrownJ: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2016
@corperscorner
let me be the bearer of bad news, if you brought a gal home , "touched" her everywhere (possiby kiss her too) and undressed her fully, then you have already cheated bro!

if you believe that cheating is only when you penetrate someone then you are clearly mistaking....
here is a clue: would you allow your gf to be "touched" and undressed fully by some other dude, since it is not cheating?!

470 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by McCarlito(m): 5:55am On Mar 19, 2016

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by corperscorner: 5:56am On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@corperscorner
let me be the bearer of bad news, if you brought a gal home , "touched" her everywhere (possiby kiss her too) and undressed her fully, then you have already cheated bro!

if you believe that cheating is only when you penetrate someone then you are clearly mistaking....
here is a clue: would you allow your gf to be "touched" and undressed fully by some other dude?!

You made a point.....but the fact is. Both wont be on the same scale when quantified.

Do you know what sex entails? It goes beyond sticking that thing hanging btw ur legs into something. Its deeper than that.

I admit I must have crossed the line by doing some stuffs. But I didnt allow myself to be consumed, Thats the essence of this. You didnt bring a bad news sir. You only came to seek clarification.....at least, thats the way I see it.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by corperscorner: 5:58am On Mar 19, 2016
McCarlito:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3495029_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Move along now or go to the kiddies session or something...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm, inconclusive
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by McCarlito(m): 6:06am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:

Move along now or go to the kiddies session or something...

U're just deceiving urself....

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by corperscorner: 6:15am On Mar 19, 2016
McCarlito:

U're just deceiving urself....

Dignity adds more value than you could ever imagine...

20 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Aviero: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2016
See as your girlfriend de tie you down. Your girlfriend na Edo girl?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Gracito(f): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:
Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

So yesterday, I decided to invite a particular girl over, she happens to have been hoping I would do that a long time though.

To cut the long story short, the touching began and it got to the stage where she gave in and allowed me pull off her entire outfit.....like down to the last. At this point, it must have been so certain to her that we were going to get down.....

But to the glory of God, it suddenly flashed through my mind how my girlfriend would call frequently and how she would often profess her love for me.......the fact that we've grown to become an item over time made me feel a prick in my conscience and all of a sudden I started feeling disgusted with myself. While these activities were going on in my head, this particular girl that came over had already arrived cloud 9....waiting for me to 'enter the place'. But somehow, I was able to knock senses into my head and attempted to help her back into her outfit while she completed the process herself. (IT TOOK AN EFFORT - BLIV ME)

She turned to me and asked? 'Whats the problem?'...........I said 'nothing, its not happening'. Then she pulled away hurriedly and vowed never to visit me again. I was really glad but concealed this so it would not be obvious though.

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.
thank God you Caught yourself in time .

5 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by grad2012(f): 7:17am On Mar 19, 2016
#Big hug for you,pls don't tell what went down between you an that lady.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by DIKEnaWAR: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Your girl would cheat once a man get her out of the last piece of clothing on her, cos she'd think what the heck, he has seen it all. She'd only vow not to do it again if it wasn't better than what she has with you. Woe betide you if it turns out to be better.

There is a level you will cross with a woman and there will be no turning back for her. Once she starts pleading that you understand why she doesn't want to do it; she has surrendered. Once you reach that level, yank off the remaining piece of clothing, adorn your helmet and start shooting like you are in Sambisa forest. They can pretend to regret after; the next time, they'll be pleading that they abandoned someone for you and you shouldn't toy with their heart. If a woman doesn't want to shag you, she will not let the opportunity of you making serious moves on her to present itself(except she is a hungry and long-throat b!tch. Those ones disgust me).

@OP I have seen your posts and I can only say that you are naïve with women. The heart of a woman is a deep ocean of secrets. Men are made to brag about their sexploits but women are made to keep the secret of theirs till death. Put a knife on a woman's neck she'll never tell you that secret. Real men don't try to find out, though. Cos "you don't wanna go down there..."

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by cruzita(f): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Your girl would cheat once a man get her out of the last piece of clothing on her, cos she'd think what the heck, he has seen it all. She'd only vow not to do it again if it wasn't better than what she has with you. Woe betide you if it turns out to be better.

Girls ain't loyal these days.
how many girls have u met to conclude that they all are not loyal?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by KingRex1(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2016
My only fear for you na if ur gf would do same. If she pure.. Then congrats u guys are clear nd certified for tieing the knot

7 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by DIKEnaWAR: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2016
cruzita:
how many girls have u met to conclude that they all are not loyal?

Trust me dear, I have met a lot of girls; the good, the bad, the wolf, the hyena. I speak from experience.

Infact, a drama is playing out here, I already know how it will end but I am just acting like I don't; enjoying the show.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@corperscorner

here is a clue: would you allow your gf to be "touched" and undressed fully by some other dude, since it is not cheating?!
Oh, this is very true.

Just bringing A girl Your "Supposed" gf Knows nothing about to Your room is actually CHEATING. having canal knowledge of her is one thing. kissing her is another thing. Buh UNDRESSING her? lipsrsealed LoL! grin that's Way Outta line!

LoL!grin that Alone Is Enough Reason to BreakUP Witcha! lipsrsealed

Lawd, did I just say "Canal Knowledge"? shocked My bible is indeed showing! grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Its a matter of what u believe.
If u attach much importance to s e x then it rules your world but if otherwise Its not a big deal.
Mutual respect is what i hold so high.

U may think your action is an award winning stunt but you forgot that u are the one that invited the Innocent girl and treated her like a cancer.

U don't have respect for people feelings.
Mind u u are not married yet. tomorrow same you will come up with another thread on how ur so called girl dumped u

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Jerrick(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Guys been finding cure to KONJI grin

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by expertman(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2016
LOL Op you a clown of life!

3 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by GothamLuke: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2016
There was this time I tried cheating on my girl, I cried profusely like a baby all through... I just couldn't do it

4 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by dadebayo1(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol..... Mumu somboriiii .... You drive her nuts then abandon her on the express, welldone

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by jamesbanjo(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Why yu com dey lie like dz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Afrok(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Even on saturday? Op for wait till sunday to share this testimony during church service nah.
Am happy for your babe sha... do u know why? She's got a man that'll forgive her if she cheats

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by asids55: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2016
nice one op,it only takes the grace of God for a guy to resist an open kitten,but you pulled through..thumbs up

4 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided
lol,are you trying to say having one girlfriend is bad?

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2016
her Baba strong. lol,joking.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by slap1(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by slap1(m): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2016
That is commendable. I only hope she's doing the same for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.