Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

Earn Good Money From Academic Writing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Good Money From Academic Writing (10350 Views)

Become A Data Bundles Dealer And Start Making Good Money / VACANCY: Become An Online Instructor And Earn Good Money. / Learn Academic Writing And Say Goodbye To Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Academic writing is a money-spinning genre of writing that many people are not aware of or simply ignore. Plausibly, every graduate has experience in this line of writing that, if developed, could earn them comfortable standard of living (as high as six-figure income per month). While many graduates are roaming the street searching for non-existing jobs, there are 'dudes' that have improved on their academic project writing experience during their sojourn in school and are earning high per month (some in foreign currency). This is not an exaggeration, I am a living example. There was a time I worked for a reputable company in Nigeria (name withheld) as an 'Associate Writer' and earned about N2,000 per page (Appx. 275 words). This company gets lots of academic writing jobs internationally but in dare need of professional academic writers in various fields. It will surprise u to note that the price/page is between 35%-40% of the actual amount the company charges its clients.
I could recall that there is a thread in the business section by ladywriter on 'Making $1,000 per month writing and researching online" or something like that. I am telling u that it is for real if u think otherwise.
To inspire you more (not for bragging), since I graduated in 2009, I don't think I have submitted more than 3 applications for job. I relied on the academic writing to sponsor my second degree,... , establish a business and build a 3-bedroom flat apartment (almost completed).
My submission: If u have passion for writing and willing to learn, academic writing is a way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by ayinbu: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2016
Am interested. Contact me on 08034316017
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 19, 2016
ayinbu:
Am interested. Contact me on 08034316017
This is not really a job advert but to sensitise people (especially young graduates) to consider academic writing instead of wasting their time searching for non-existing jobs or jobs that pay peanuts.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:
Academic writing is a money-spinning genre of writing that many people are not aware of or simply ignore. Plausibly, every graduate has experience in this line of writing that, if developed, could earn them comfortable standard of living (as high as six-figure income per month). While many graduates are roaming the street searching for non-existing jobs, there are 'dudes' that have improved on their academic project writing experience during their sojourn in school and are earning high per month (some in foreign currency). This is not an exaggeration, I am a living example. There was a time I worked for a reputable company in Nigeria (name withheld) as an 'Associate Writer' and earned about N2,000 per page (Appx. 275 words). This company gets lots of academic writing jobs internationally but in dare need of professional academic writers in various fields. It will surprise u to note that the price/page is between 35%-40% of the actual amount the company charges its clients.
I could recall that there is a thread in the business section by ladywriter on 'Making $1,000 per month writing and researching online" or something like that. I am telling u that it is for real if u think otherwise.
To inspire you more (not for bragging), since I graduated in 2009, I don't think I have submitted more than 3 applications for job. I relied on the academic writing to sponsor my second degree, raise and feed a family of four, establish a business and build a 3-bedroom flat apartment (almost completed).
My submission: If u have passion for writing and willing to learn, academic writing is a way to go.
thanks for the enlightenment. But how do interested fellow go about it?
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2016
enairaprof:
thanks for the enlightenment. But how do interested fellow go about it?
The first step is to acquire the skill, read materials on academic writing, do paid writing (don't expect to earn much at first o). With time, the sky will be ur starting point in terms of pay. May I also add that focus is needed.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by marypearl(f): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:
The first step is to acquire the skill, read materials on academic writing, do paid writing (don't expect to earn much at first o). With time, the sky will be ur starting point in terms of pay. May I also add that focus is needed.
pls as a degree holder i can write very well, so which skill do i apply for
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2016
how do i start na, which contact can be used to reach u, brownemmanuel43@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2016
marypearl:
pls as a degree holder i can write very well, so which skill do i apply for

Do you have a laptop and reliable internet connection? If yes, you can be trained remotely. You must persevere and not focus on money for now. I can train you without collecting a kobo from you. You must keep to time and must do all assignments given to you by yourself. If you give it to people to help, you will end up wasting your time. What I will do is to give you random topics to write about. I will make sure that I provide feedback on what you have written and ask you to correct them. If you are so diligent, you should improve tremendously within 1-2 months. If you are serious, after that, I can provide you with low standard job (na small money o) for a start.

Note: Never feel that someone is out there to exploit you.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
how do i start na, which contact can be used to reach u, brownemmanuel43@gmail.com

This same thing applies to you. I am a very busy person and may not be able to handle more than 5 people. You may contact obaspublications@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by OLANIYI1985: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2016
HERE ARE MY CONTACTS 08177054933, my email is niyiajose@yahoo.com contact me as i am interested thank you
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by mandy1990: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
My email is mandyobabues@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hello all, kindly read the post. Interested people are asked to contact through the email provided. You are not asked to provide your email or phone number. An important aspect of academic writing is to have an eye for detail. So far, out of the 5 people that I am willing to train, only 1 person has done that. Meanwhile, I am still expecting this person: 0955eb027
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Mosseuirdoctore(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is it possible to combine the job with school work(uni)?? ?
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by 0955eb027(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:
To inspire you more (not for bragging), since I graduated in 2009, I don't think I have submitted more than 3 applications for job. I relied on the academic writing to sponsor my second degree, raise and feed a family of four, establish a business and build a 3-bedroom flat apartment (almost completed).
tanx for d invite bro, rily appreciate. I am willing to learn first, before embarking on it.. My mail akinwandeolanrewaju@gmail.com, 08166725550
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Adesina12: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dear Obas,
I am following and will surely contact you.
Thank you for the info.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by myke92(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
following...I already sent u a mail
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Saladin25(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:
I am interested, I need to learn before starting. Please, this is my email. segerandy25@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by worldoth: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
ojobabs88@live.com am interested
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
I will only train these 5 people based on first-come-first-served basis. If your email is listed among those underneath, know that you have been selected. Like I said, I am a very busy man but will try to attend to 5 people out of my busy schedule. Others may wait for next opportunity or try to seek for alternative(s). I am very sorry. I would have loved to train everyone interested but for time. This selection, once again, is strictly based on first-come-first-served basis. If any of these people know that there won't be time for them, they should leave the slot for others rather than waste our time (Please, I beg). Please pardon me for providing your mail here. I need to be transparent

1. adeleke_adetutu@yahoo.com
2. headboyprince@gmail.com
3. terryedeth@gmail.com
4. su.dauda@student.oauife.edu.ng
5. akinwandeolanrewaju@gmail.com (selected due to his exposition on a thread on nairaland)
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Those selected should indicate acceptance (or willingness to participate). Thereafter, the training will commence. Regards.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by marypearl(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:

Do you have a laptop and reliable internet connection? If yes, you can be trained remotely. You must persevere and not focus on money for now. I can train you without collecting a kobo from you. You must keep to time and must do all assignments given to you by yourself. If you give it to people to help, you will end up wasting your time. What I will do is to give you random topics to write about. I will make sure that I provide feedback on what you have written and ask you to correct them. If you are so diligent, you should improve tremendously within 1-2 months. If you are serious, after that, I can provide you with low standard job (na small money o) for a start.

Note: Never feel that someone is out there to exploit you.
I don't have laptop, but i am using Android phone.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
marypearl:
I don't have laptop, but i am using Android phone.
What's your email?
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by marypearl(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:

What's your email?
osebaby1@naij.com
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
marypearl:
osebaby1@naij.com

I actually asked for your email to know if you are among those shortlisted. To be frank with you, without a laptop, it will be very difficult to partake in the training. I hope you have a laptop as soon as possible. That is the only effective way to impart the knowledge. Regards.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by exotiqueify(f): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:

Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Swizdoe(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:

What's your email?
mxtaolly@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by AdamsToyin: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'm really interested in this. Please can you give me a trial or a test? Or like you mentioned, a remote training and subsequently, good links. Thanks
toyinadams64@gmail.com
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by 0955eb027(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
obasy09:
I will only train these 5 people based on first-come-first-served basis. If your email is listed among those underneath, know that you have been selected. Like I said, I am a very busy man but will try to attend to 5 people out of my busy schedule. Others may wait for next opportunity or try to seek for alternative(s). I am very sorry. I would have loved to train everyone interested but for time. This selection, once again, is strictly based on first-come-first-served basis. If any of these people know that there won't be time for them, they should leave the slot for others rather than waste our time (Please, I beg). Please pardon me for providing your mail here. I need to be transparent

1. adeleke_adetutu@yahoo.com
2. headboyprince@gmail.com
3. terryedeth@gmail.com
4. su.dauda@student.oauife.edu.ng
5. akinwandeolanrewaju@gmail.com (selected due to his exposition on a thread on nairaland)
I am willing sir. I have a laptop, but not too good internet connection. Will that work for me?. Thanks
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
There is actually a surge in demand for this training. I have received a lot of mails with requests. It appears that people are really willing to learn. This has made me to reconsider my earlier stance on training only 5 people because of my busy schedule. I cannot abandone people that are genuinely interested. However, I will have to separate the wheat from the chaff. This is what will be done. About 20 people already applied. I will attend to those people that already applied before 7pm today. You will be given assignment to be done within defined period. If u fail to meet with the deadline twice in the course of the training, further participation will be terminated outrightly (no I beg o).
Please check your mail and this thread for updates.
Note: All submitted assignments and your write-ups (including my inputs in terms of amendments) belong to u. This is to make it clear that I am not trying to appropriate your work. Regards.
Besides, I am not going to ask for kobo from you.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
People that are just seeing this thread and just making requests, unfortunately, will have to exercise patience. Currently, I cannot handle more than 20 individuals. I hope u will understand and exercise patience. Thank u.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by solin: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Please OP, you can include me as part of those you will train in the academic writing skill acquisition. I have forwarded my email address to you.
Thanks.
Re: Earn Good Money From Academic Writing by Genfront: 2:17am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm interested. mtomo4life@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Register For The Police Recruitment / N-power: FG Explains Reasons For Delay In Payment Of Some Volunteers / KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.