Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch (3242 Views)

Efcc Raises Alarm Over Alleged Recruitment Scam / NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch / FG To Begin Recruitment Of 500,000 Teachers - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by tolsijuade(f): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
But Na wa sha ooo
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by tolsijuade(f): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by tolsijuade(f): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2016
But I have a question
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by tolsijuade(f): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Who has been there before?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by tolsijuade(f): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Real fact pls not from the papers
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by golojaban: 9:17am On Mar 19, 2016
I've heard about this company though, I think they train for real and their training maybe of standard. My neighbour got a job through them.
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by sumolaanimasaun: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2016
we need true facts, no be all this kind story
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by sumolaanimasaun: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2016
How possible can it be,dis people that posted this thing,did they go there, to be sure before posting..
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by komakordi: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2016
It is a training institute ,who get dis kind time to read all dis
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by Faithville: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oh dear. Wow my cousin trained in February this year Abi was it March. She got like three offers through them and really enjoyed the training though she went for another recruitment agency's offer because the recruitment agency's job was better paid and closer to her house. Whilst I don't believe they are a scam and I know they only train I'm not sure of their advertising techniques. It leaves a whole lot to be desired.
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by oluwatobyloba(f): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
folahope:
I wander y someone will just wake up one morning and start saying all this wen my friend that trained with them has gotten an opportunity although I no go lie it took some weeks
Liar! and I repeat liar!! u r one of them. Nemesis will catch up with u people one day. Taking advantage of the Nigeria unemployment rate since 1900
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by oluwatobyloba(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
tolsijuade:
I don't believe this. That someone will rent such building for scam. Am sure its a story of a competitor. Just wondering
stay there, my dear they know Island is the big fish for them and they know people believe in structures. I was almost a victim
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by oluwatobyloba(f): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
janewasiu:
It won't be funny if I go all the way from my house. But I don't have doubts about them yet
Go there and witness. I was almost a victim sha but it is not bad following the seeing is believing syndrome. make sure u hold some cash or ur Atm
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by sucre042: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
My people it is very much true ooo, if you haven't heard of this scammers called open cloud nigeria limited, then you are living on another planet grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by sucre042: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

Liar! and I repeat liar!! u r one of them. Nemesis will catch up with u people one day. Taking advantage of the Nigeria unemployment rate since 1900

Please tell him or her, cos it obvious she is part of them!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by sucre042: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
golojaban:
I've heard about this company though, I think they train for real and their training maybe of standard. My neighbour got a job through them.

Hmmmmm oga, are you sure your neighbour got a job from them or you yourself is a part of them, say the truth oo cos heaven is real grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by folahope: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

Don't be silly! I owe you no explanation to express my honest opinion. I owe you no apologies for being fare and honest. If I had commented oh yes Scam! Will you call me a liar? If your bad luck has relegated you as a person so be it, you don't just open your stinking mouth to call me a liar cos you don't know me. I know a friend that got a job offer thru them is that a big deal? I was honest to say my friend waited. Do I need to say that if I was on their side. Abeg park well with ur bad luck!‎
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by cokerbku: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Knock knock knock, I dn show again o grin
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by cokerbku: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
E be like say I dn miss out on the yarn.. And who dn finally read dt column on the punch online? Which kind poor server be dt na,the tin frustrate me walai,who again e frustrate? undecided
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by sophiasuccess96: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
folahope:
Don't be silly! I owe you no explanation to express my honest opinion. I owe you no apologies for being fare and honest. If I had commented oh yes Scam! Will you call me a liar? If your bad luck has relegated you as a person so be it, you don't just open your stinking mouth to call me a liar cos you don't know me. I know a friend that got a job offer thru them is that a big deal? I was honest to say my friend waited. Do I need to say that if I was on their side. Abeg park well with ur bad luck!‎

grin grin grin

Uppercut

U sef dey vex oo
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by golojaban: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
sucre042:

Hmmmmm oga, are you sure your neighbour got a job from them or you yourself is a part of them, say the truth oo cos heaven is real grin
sucre042 it's either you are an i***t or you are extremely biased. How am I even sure you are not the publisher of this cos I have read your other posts and all I can see is nothing but biased judgement hiding under the guise of your sister paying to them. If you are their competitor be bold to say it, it's a free world.‎
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by doreminelson: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
golojaban:
sucre042 it's either you are an i***t or you are extremely biased. How am I even sure you are not the publisher of this cos I have read your other posts and all I can see is nothing but biased judgement hiding under the guise of your sister paying to them. If you are their competitor be bold to say it, it's a free world.‎

LWKMD But really I think you have a point here. Well diaris god ooo, in mama p's voice.
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by oluwatobyloba(f): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2016
folahope:
U r mentally challenged and in ur desperation to show u r not one of them which u r, you shot urself in the leg. GO AND DIE. I STILL REPEAT NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH U EWU! And as I believe God is still on the throne, any one among u who is part of them, may all the curses in the Bible be on u. Note; u don't need to quote me again cos I am done cursing u people mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by Faithville: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Wow this is interesting. Oga. My cousin insists she got 2 offers through this same open cloud though the locations didn't pay her at all. She is now working with Glo call center which she got through a different source.
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by sucre042: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2016
golojaban:

My dear golojaban or whatever it is you called yourself, I wont stoop so low as to exchange words with you cos it Is very much obvious you are part of them cos if by now the reports of victims who have beeen scamed by this people don't move you, then I don't know what to say to you! But I believe in one thing Justice shall sure prevail one day! So go on with the scam, one day monkey go go market and he won't return grin
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by kayice(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
That journalist really sounds silly. Before you make a report, you don't gather information from people like security officer, you go straight to the management. In the law court this is called hearsay. As a matter of fact I got the job I currently do after I got certified as a customer service rep with them and guess what if you meet me personally, you will like to be like me. My dear.....with my current status, I advice you to try them out and increase your chances of getting a customer service job. God bless them.
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by shollybeauty116: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

U r mentally challenged and in ur desperation to show u r not one of them which u r, you shot urself in the leg. GO AND DIE. I STILL REPEAT NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WITH U EWU! And as I believe God is still on the throne, any one among u who is part of them, may all the curses in the Bible be on u. Note; u don't need to quote me again cos I am done cursing u people mtcheeeeeew

SMH @GO AND DIE

Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by tolsijuade(f): 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hahahaha interesting... I love this baby
Re: Lagos Employment Alleged Scam- Punch by komakordi: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Npower Starts Another Verification / Femack Foods And Beverages Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Customer Service Repr / The Nigeria Police Force (npf) 2013/2014 Form Is Out Call Our Helpline On 081476

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.