Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC (1731 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC by engrfaruq(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Your Village People Will never get tired putting you some calls...... This is what happen when you finally decided to pick their call

Re: When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC by lomprico(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2016
There is nothing wrong with d last pic!

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
smiley
Re: When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC by aoyih(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
lomprico:
There is nothing wrong with d last pic!
There's everything wrong with the last pix...for ur info, even the man's family will not allow him custody of that child, assuming he lost his wife, which can be the only reason he would be with that child as shown in the pix...
If u want, no go work make u take care of ur family, ur wife go turn u to nanny, if she na she d provide for the house...
#EwuHouseBoy

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Answer The Call From Your Village People.. PIC by Karleb(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
aoyih:

There's everything wrong with the last pix...for ur info, even the man's family will not allow him custody of that child, assuming he lost his wife, which can be the only reason he would be with that child as shown in the pix...
If u want, no go work make u take care of ur family, ur wife go turn u to nanny, if she na she d provide for the house...
#EwuHouseBoy

You took this outta my mouth!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Maths Puzzle? / Craze Clown Latest Skit Compilation 2017 (must Watch ? / Have You Used This Torch Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.