Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? (703 Views)

Bloggers Whìch Niche Is Best For Easy Adsense Approval???? / Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? / Entertainment Blog Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? by charmmy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
I am thinking entertainment gist is the best because of how much people crave to read about celebs, my problem is how does one monetize a blog like that? If one has to wait to become popular so businesses come to you to advertise, that would take too much time and in my opinion ones time could be better spent.
Re: What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Call or whatsapp me let me help you 09037207080. Just text me "blog niche"
Re: What Blog Niche Is Best, And How Does One Monetize? by fattbabakay(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
charmmy:
I am thinking entertainment gist is the best because of how much people crave to read about celebs, my problem is how does one monetize a blog like that? If one has to wait to become popular so businesses come to you to advertise, that would take too much time and in my opinion ones time could be better spent.
ENTERtainment niche is cool but let it be known that it is over saturated. U thought of how much ppl crave to read about celebs, what of how much ppl crave to blog about celebs?? If u will pick that niche den u gotta be ready for competitions and u must have ur planned source of traffic wic is majorly social media, for that niche. If u think ur time is better spent than wait before u get popular, maybe blogging isn't for you. sorry to say, u must av a hell lots of patience wen it comes to blogging, it is not money ritual. Tho u might not av to wait, just get a blog, research on Google AdSense and probably buy one, den u r monetised alredi, I just hope it lasts. #mypiece

(1) (Reply)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / I Have Been Waiting For Approval From Adsense Over 1 Month Now!! Please Help / Www.bigbrothernigeria.com.ng FOR SALE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.