Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) (6817 Views)

Monetizing Your Facebook Page / Get New Business Ideas On This Thread / Regular Update On PMS DPK And AGO At Depot Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by charmmy(f): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
I would like to know which niche is more profitable in blogging and at what point should i start thinking of monetizing.

3 Likes

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by emmyw(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
charmmy:
I would like to know which niche is more profitable in blogging and at what point should i start thinking of monetizing.
You Are Really Getting It All Wrong!!! Relax, Think Of What You Love Doing, The Niche You Have Passion For And You Will Be Successful Blogging.

3 Likes

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Whatsapp me on 09037207080 so i help you
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by charmmy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Akudubright:
Whatsapp me on 09037207080 so i help you
I'd prefer to keep it here.

1 Like

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by iykepromotions: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Truth be told the early comers in blogging are the big hits now. for you to start blogging now and make a big impact, you really need to do alot of work, build a premium blog, advertising and rank high in google pagerank. without all these, you may be frustrated out. however you can invest in expired domain names where you buy an expired domain with traffic, park it, make some money in parking and when the right price or offer comes you sell it off and move on.

To register a domain is just $9 but you can resell it any amount depending on the market value. for example my first domain sale was sold for 83,000 at afternic.com, A domain I registered for just N1800. If interested visit this awareness thread @ www.nairaland.com/2540836/what-make-money-online
Also do an online research on your own before investing a dime. making money online is not complicated, just find a system that works, do proper research and if you're convinced get started.
regards

2 Likes

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by uchendu99(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
The problem with many Nigerian bloggers is a lack of innovation, almost everyone wants to blog about celebrities, entertainment gist’s, but personally I feel that ship has sailed, there is no more money to be made in that area, except you have lots of money to promote your new blog, even if that is the case there are no guarantees your efforts would yield results and your money won’t be wasted because the big players in this niche have gained way too much ground already.

So the best thing to do is look at other niches where there is less competition and were there isn’t a strong leader already.

The trick is immersing CPA offers and affiliate links into your blog, you may not make a great deal of money without much traffic, but you'd do very well with 5000 unique visitors a month.

I got a 29 page report on this, if you need it indicate interest on this thread.

19 Likes

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
@Uchendu99, am interested in the 29 page report.
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by charmmy(f): 2:02am On Mar 23, 2016
uchendu99:
The problem with many Nigerian bloggers is a lack of innovation, almost everyone wants to blog about celebrities, entertainment gist’s, but personally I feel that ship has sailed, there is no more money to be made in that area, except you have lots of money to promote your new blog, even if that is the case there are no guarantees your efforts would yield results and your money won’t be wasted because the big players in this niche have gained way too much ground already.

So the best thing to do is look at other niches where there is less competition and were there isn’t a strong leader already.

The trick is immersing CPA offers and affiliate links into your blog, you may not make a great deal of money without much traffic, but you'd do very well with 5000 unique visitors a month.

I got a 29 page report on this, if you need it indicate interest on this thread.
I'd love to have a bit more info before I PM you. Can you provide that?
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by uchendu99(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
charmmy:

I'd love to have a bit more info before I PM you. Can you provide that?
First I'd want to ask if you even have a blog already? If you do, what niche is it in?

If you don't and want to setup one, I can help with that, right from registering your domain, to setting up even your affiliate accounts depending on your niche, I'd send you a guide on how to integrate the CPA offers and affiliate programs/links into your blog posts or I can do some of that for as the case might be, in other words I'd create and hand over a ready made .com blog to you. All you would need to do is start posting when you get the blog. The amount of money you make would depend on the quality of your blog posts though.

If you would want to setup the blog yourself, that is also fine, my 29 page report would be of immense help to you. It's not free, but it's going for a token.

The startup capital for a .com blog is less than N10,000 so its a bit cheap.

My report would teach you how to monetize a blog that-
1. Provides free music, games and applications of any kind
2. A sports betting blog
3. A product reviews blog
4. Beauty blog
5. Health blog
6. A travel blog

27 Likes

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by charmmy(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
uchendu99:

First I'd want to ask if you even have a blog already? If you do, what niche is it in?

If you don't and want to setup one, I can help with that, right from registering your domain, to setting up even your affiliate accounts depending on your niche, I'd send you a guide on how to integrate the CPA offers and affiliate programs/links into your blog posts or I can do some of that for as the case might be, in other words I'd create and hand over a ready made .com blog to you. All you would need to do is start posting when you get the blog. The amount of money you make would depend on the quality of your blog posts though.

If you would want to setup the blog yourself, that is also fine, my 29 page report would be of immense help to you. It's not free, but it's going for a token.

2. A sports betting blog
4. Beauty blog
5. Health blog
6. A travel blog

I don't have the blog ready,how can i reach you so I can see what you got.
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by uchendu99(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2016
charmmy:

I don't have the blog ready,how can i reach you so I can see what you got.
My contact below.

13 Likes

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by uchendu99(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2016
kenkenn:
@Uchendu99, am interested in the 29 page report.
You can reach me with the contact details on my signature, Just got off a ban trying to post my contact details.

1 Like

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by strangedreams(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2016
uchendu99:

2. A sports betting blog
4. Beauty blog
5. Health blog
6. A travel blog
I want this report too bro, Is it free?
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by uchendu99(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2016
strangedreams:
I want this report too bro, Is it free?
Nah, its not. But its very affordable.
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by charmmy(f): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
uchendu99:
My contact is on my signature.
I already contacted you and got the eBook last week, It's Christiana.
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by bAdoosha(m): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2016
charmmy:
Was it worth it's cost?
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by charmmy(f): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
bAdoosha:
Was it worth it's cost?
Yea, I'd buy it again.
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by uchendu99(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
charmmy:
My bad.
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by strangedreams(m): 11:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
uchendu99:
Nah, its not. But its very affordable.
What if i wanted you to assist with the website designing, and all the other details? You just hand over something ready made.
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by emmalexdboy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
charmmy:
Your answer is right on my signature. It covers the basic rudiments of starting a blog the right way for maximum profits. its FREE!
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by uchendu99(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ikechujohnson:
I still need some more info about this report of yours. How soon can one expect to start seeing earnings, I want to believe you have a proven system, since you're saying one doesn't need lots of traffic and one doesn't have to wait for business to indicate interedt in advertising on your blog either.
yes, you dont need lots of traffic, infact you dont need to have a blog or website either, but it would be easier to make money consistently if you have a blog or website.

If you aint interested in having a blog/website you would have to use social media facebook,twitter,IG etc. Its the easier way but in the long run, you owning a website would actually be better. if you ask me you can start with social media, when you have made some money, start a website/blog.

I actually didnt plan on selling the report to lots of people to be honest, I just did it for the lady, however i have been getting PM's and i have sold to some people, so i might as well declare open season, If you need the 29 page report on how to make money with CPA,CPC offers and how to properly be an affiliate marketer, with or without a website, go to my profile, my contact details is on my signature.

If I dont reply your mails on time pls be patient i am probably busy, I got a family and a regular day job too aside my online businesses. My phone number which is on my signature is available 24 hours a day and you can put a call across. Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by uchendu99(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ikechujohnson:
Na wa o, days and no reply at all.
Apologies, work, work and work, makes sure I dont always come to NL.
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by pimpchi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
I am interested too
Re: Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) by IRIENBOY(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Support 3,000 Agricpreneurs In Business / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / Kerosene Fraud: Depot Owners Buy At N41, Sell At N125

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.