Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers (2598 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
PICK A PAIR OF THE PRESIDENT's SHOES - THE
LIE OF THE WAILING WAILERS!!!

The famous presidential shoes said to cost $8000 has now been discovered to be a FERRAGAMO brand (see picture) costing less than 10% of the said value, actually $650 per pair.

CONFIRM AT 911 MALL MAITAMA ABUJA @STYLE AVENUE STAND SUITE 10.

May God protect Buhari against the enemies of Nigeria.
Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by dominique(f): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
That's around 200k for a pair of shoes, quite a lot for just one pair of shoes

1 Like

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by dikeigbo2(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
On a more serious note,the President deserve the right to wear any choicest brands and outfits,as long as he is comfortable and smart with them.....is he anybody's houseboy?...enough of all these nonsense please and let's face things that mater.

7 Likes

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
dikeigbo2:
On a more serious note,the President deserve the right to wear any choicest brands and outfits,as long as he is comfortable and smart with them.....is he anybody's houseboy?...enough of all these nonsense please and let's face things that mater.
True talk

4 Likes

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by Cadamlk: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
I see these anti-Buhari crusaders as agents of doom.

2 Likes

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by BeardedMeat(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Lubbish! How much is his salary that he should wear a pair of shoe that cost 200k? What happened to the conventional rubber shoes worn by the nomads.

3 Likes

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by blithe2nice(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
If he like make he wear $200k shoe. Its his time ,make he enjoy jare. Old men deceived youth with change and now they fail to accept the blame. Why I'm happy is because,Na everybody the level dey hurt now. Those brain washed okada men,wen dey shout saibuhari last year for my area,don dey chop suffer no be small now. At the end of four yrs,dem go drink water ontop. Moral lesson....Trust no politician in Nigeria.
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by trueking: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
dominique:
Even for the president of Nigeria?
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by Agbaletu: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Lubbish! How much is his salary that he should wear a pair of shoe that cost 200k? What happened to the conventional rubber shoes worn by the nomads.
lol...Don't forget he is now the President.
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by Agbaletu: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
dominique:
I don't think it is too much for the President.
I have guys that their single pair of shoe is over 300k.
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by BeardedMeat(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Agbaletu:

lol...Don't forget he is now the President.
So? Didn't he have a pact with austerity before he bacame president even though his children schooled abroad and one his wife's wrist watches cost 15m today.
Didn't he call other people who loved the good things wasteful? Lubbish!
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by Agbaletu: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
So? Didn't he have a pact with austerity before he bacame president even though his children schooled abroad and one his wife's wrist watches cost 15m today.
Didn't he call other people who loved the good things wasteful? Lubbish!
He can't be putting on rubber shoe now.
He can upgrade to Aba made.
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by BeardedMeat(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Agbaletu:

He can't be putting on rubber shoe now.
He can upgrade to Aba made.
Rubber shoe is what I see fulani people wear. They come in differnt colours, he can have his pick.

1 Like

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by AtlanticBreeze: 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cadamlk:
I see these anti-Buhari crusaders as agents of doom.
Buhari is the doom, buhari has destroyed Nigeria's economy, the so called poor man that didnt have money to purchase nomination form is now wearing shoes worth thousands of dollars. Buhari and APC are the ambassadors of the infamous "Nigerian Scam"
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by Agbaletu: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Rubber shoe is what I see fulani people wear. They come in differnt colours, he can have his pick.
lol...You are very funny.
Fulani now wear correct leather shoe o.
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by kuuljay(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Buhari is the doom, buhari has destroyed Nigeria's economy, the so called poor man that didnt have money to purchase nomination form is now wearing shoes worth thousands of dollars. Buhari and APC are the ambassadors of the infamous "Nigerian Scam"
grin grin grin grin is the old man responsible for your hopeless miserable life? So with buhari in power your life is finished, na Waooo grin[ grin angry

1 Like

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by KahlDrogo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
BeardedMeat:
What happened to conventional commonsense given human beings at birth??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by AtlanticBreeze: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
kuuljay:
grin grin grin grin is the old man responsible for your hopeless miserable life? So with buhari in power your life is finished, na Waooo grin[ grin angry
misguided and third world thinking youths like you who still live in fantasy of Buhari being their messiah are just funny to me. your eyes go soon clear soon zombie
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by kuuljay(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

misguided and third world thinking youths like you who still live in fantasy of Buhari being their messiah are just funny to me. your eyes go soon clear soon zombie
shut up you lazy wretched fool. You need serious deliverance from waiting for govt for a meaningful life,i am self-made and I made it without govt and will keep soaring from height to height, am only helping you get out of this give-up syndrome. Stop gnashing your teeth in purverty and take hold of your destiny,it's not late to give up on your self or your country you idiot!!?

God bless the federal Republic of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by 247Dior(m): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2016
Op u said FERAGAMO BRAND? is that made in NIGERIA?
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by tuniski: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Agbaletu:

I don't think it is too much for the President.
I have guys that their single pair of shoe is over 300k.
Private individuals can wear whatever even 1m$ shoe but, the president have to show moderation as the number one public officer of nigeria.
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by ikaboy: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2016
dominique:

Ogbenyen
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by talktimi(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Somebody was ripped off or somebody scammed the president. Those shoes are worth highest 80,000 naira and not $650 which is over 200k
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by AtlanticBreeze: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
kuuljay:
shut up you lazy wretched fool. You need serious deliverance from waiting for govt for a meaningful life,i am self-made and I made it without govt and will keep soaring from height to height, am only helping you get out of this give-up syndrome. Stop gnashing your teeth in purverty and take hold of your destiny,it's not late to give up on your self or your country you idiot!!?

look at this poverty stricken pick pocket calling himself selfmade. People like you were expecting the scam 5000 naira from buhari before being disappointed by the same buhari. Social Miscreants like you dont know what is called economy and how your illiterate president has destroyed the economy of Nigeria. What does a pick pocket know about bad economy.. Misguided zombie
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by kuuljay(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

look at this poverty stricken pick pocket calling himself selfmade. People like you were expecting the scam 5000 naira from buhari before being disappointed by the same buhari. Social Miscreants like you dont know what is called economy and how your illiterate president has destroyed the economy of Nigeria. What does a pick pocket know about bad economy.. Misguided zombie
angry grin grin grin go and find a trade to learn and become a useful human being, instead weeping from one thread to another on nairaland how the economy is bad. Poverty is driving you mad already or who is the mad one between me and you,its clear your life is hell grin angry grin grin I don't give a flick about buhari, am fuc!king comfortable if am not I will be weeping like all over,so run along wretch!!!!?
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by DropShot: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Olodo. Ignoramus.

The state clothes the president separately from his salary.

Get good education, una go refuse come dey waste una life for online.
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by AtlanticBreeze: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
kuuljay:
angry grin grin grin go and find a trade to learn and become a useful human being, instead weeping from one thread to another on nairaland how the economy is bad. Poverty is driving you mad already or who is the mad one between me and you,its clear your life is hell grin angry grin grin I don't give a flick about buhari, am fuc!king comfortable if am not I will be weeping like all over,so run along wretch!!!!?
assuming you were rich as you claim then you will be worried about Nigeria's economy that your zombie lord and master Buhari has destroyed but no, you are a pick pocket who goes about daily, about looking for who to steal from. I assure you that you will be caught soonest
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
kuuljay:

Put up superior argument nd shun Insult.
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by kuuljay(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

assuming you were rich as you claim then you will be worried about Nigeria's economy that your zombie lord and master Buhari has destroyed but no, you are a pick pocket who goes about daily, about looking for who to steal from. I assure you that you will be caught soonest
like I said get a job and get busy maybe you can be meaningful to your self rather than wailing away your life on nairaland and leave the economy for the govt or does your wasting your life on social media change anything? No!!! Few weeks ago I helped a young fellow who came to me with the idea of producing liquid fertiliser and I gave him my little assistance and by the grace of God he is already discussing with some stake holders, that's the kind of people we want,now tell me the difference between you and that guy...he is working for himself and his country while your likes are busy screaming insults on social media,you will die a poor man if you don't do something for your self.keep blaming buhari
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by kuuljay(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Put up superior argument nd shun Insult.
OK sir!!!
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by AtlanticBreeze: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
kuuljay:
like I said get a job and get busy maybe you can be meaningful to your self rather than wailing away your life on nairaland and leave the economy for the govt or does your wasting your life on social media change anything? No!!! Few weeks ago I helped a young fellow who came to me with the idea of producing liquid fertiliser and I gave him my little assistance and by the grace of God he is already discussing with some stake holders, that's the kind of people we want,now tell me the difference between you and that guy...he is working for himself and his country while your likes are busy screaming insults on social media,you will die a poor man if you don't do something for your self.keep blaming buhari
you are nothing but a pick pocket. you will be caught very soon. How can I even be discussing the economy with a zombie? Do go and get useful to yourself. When you get to the level where the crash in the economy affects you then we can talk, until then, fvck off
Re: Pick A Pair Of PMB Shoes - The Lie Of The Wailing Wailers by kuuljay(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

you are nothing but a pick pocket. you will be caught very soon. How can I even be discussing the economy with a zombie? Do go and get useful to yourself. When you get to the level where the crash in the economy affects you then we can talk, until then, fvck off
and who is discussing economy with you,obviously your problem is not economy your problem is buhari, that's it!!! You think he is the reason you are in your present condition but am giving you alternative hope.how can you just give up just like that,no sir as long as there is God there is hope, a shoe cubler with hope is better than a hopeless wailler grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Women Leader Makes Shocking Comment At Edo APC Campaign Today (pic) / Nigerian Man Wins Bet Of N5million After Donald Trump's Election Victory. Photos / Biafra Without Igbo Nationalism Is A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.