Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention (13362 Views)

Oyo Identifies 60 New Erosion Prone Sites, Seeks Fg’s Intervention / Falae: OPC Threatens Reprisal Attack On Fulani Herdsmen / Fuel Scarcity: FG Intervention Temporal, Queues Will Resurface – Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by austin2all: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2016
This is how it starts, and when it starts like this only the so called peace loving people perish because they dont want to shed blood, says who.
i'd rather die fighting my enemy than die a coward.
this is just the beginning, when next you hear apc una go run pass usain bolt.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by emmalexabl(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2016
All those that collaboed with the fulanis to commit genocide against the innocent 2 million biafrans.....

You shall never know peace..,it may take 50yrs or may be even 100yrs.,one thing is certain

their blood must be avenged !!

6 Likes

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by austin2all: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2016
arent88:
i normaly dnt do dis but am sorry to say u are very senseless. dnt dey have the right to make there choices just as u made urs?so because they voted apc they shld all die,dis same crises had been going on while ur gej was in power so stop being stupid by justifying peoples death because they didnt vote the candidate of ur choice.
now my question is, was the crises as intense as what we have today?
and what have buhari said and done about it?
i need not remind you the role GEJ played b4 the ND militants were brought under control, so why havent any prominent northerner do same or at least publicly condemn this barbaric acts.

4 Likes

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by rapistbuhari: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2016
Let them enjoy their ONE NIGERIA.

Toothless bulldogs... Shey they always align with the North to wreck havoc.

Who cares if the whole of Benue is wiped off.... only that immigrants will flood igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Hymoney: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmm so this Benue People up till now, are still thinking of retaliation, hmmmmm people mumu sha, I'm so sorry for them because if they do nothing about it, it can only get worse, they kept quiet for too long that's why it's continuing, this can not happen in The South, We Damn Sure to give them double... Stupid Apc Led Government Cant do anything bout it, yet they keep ranting of security progress, what's the difference In Genocide with what the Fulani Men are doing? Show them you can do evil all by yourself, Defend yourself and it's people before them finish Una, yet you'll be waiting for the FG to do something, They can't do anything bout it, only you can help yourselves, show this Fulani Men you can defend yourselves, I wonder the Kind of Youths they have there... They can't try this Over Here... they know they can't... Help Yourselves and stop depending on the Government that can't even help itself... it's a pity...

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by SycophanticGoat: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2016
9jii:

Ipod-!gbomination
fraudsters -!gbomination
baby sellers -!gbomination

9jii:

!gbomination
ipod= apple ipod=extinction.

Many are mad, but only a few use the internet... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by arent88(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2016
austin2all:

now my question is, was the crises as intense as what we have today?
and what have buhari said and done about it?
i need not remind you the role GEJ played b4 the ND militants were brought under control, so why havent any prominent northerner do same or at least publicly condemn this barbaric acts.
mr man am nt here to compare and contrast wat gej or buhari did or didnt do.my grouse with dat fellow is why he is happy those people are being killed because dey voted apc and nt his gej forgeting that agatu is in zone c and that zone is represented by david mark a pdp person so if they didnt vote pdp how did david mark win his election.must u guys bring politics into everything.what is wrong is wrong condem it.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2016
AceRoyal:
My only advice to the people of Benue is;
"Less noise,MORE ACTION!!!"
That's why I love the SS states Delta,Edo,Bayelsa and Rivers.They don't talk much,they let their actions do the talking.
Since this government has failed in its duties to secure your lives and properties,go ahead and defend your land and children by any means possible.
Guy, you just hit the nail on the head. SW, SE and MB are notorious for noise making all over the media while the Fulani is raping them blind. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

SS folks don't make noise like this at all. Honestly, I respect those guys mehn. They gat balls. They don't make noise; it is tit-for-tat.

6 Likes

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by mavinc4u(f): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2016
They should do what they feel is good for them.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by stonemasonn: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2016
MARKone:
Are there no able bodied men in that Agatu, or Benue as a whole that will give these fulani men fire for fire, there is no need for threatening, they should attack the fulani people already, how many are they fulani people, abi their cows dey carry guns too. If they continue to cower like this, the fulani guys will continue to take advantage of them.
there are able bodied men but no weapons to fight. The people are also very poor while the leaders prefer to chase after money in Abuja.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Jacko1(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2016
arent88:
i normaly dnt do dis but am sorry to say u are very senseless. dnt dey have the right to make there choices just as u made urs?so because they voted apc they shld all die,dis same crises had been going on while ur gej was in power so stop being stupid by justifying peoples death because they didnt vote the candidate of ur choice.

Huh wah his dis one saying
Hare u making sense
Hapc did nt tried hat hall
Stop condemn d guy jor
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2016
You people are still warning y d fulanis are happy carrying out there genocide activity
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by skyman200(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Just be hoping till they finish killing everbody in ur land.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by stonemasonn: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2016
emmalexabl:
All those that collaboed with the fulanis to commit genocide against the innocent 2 million biafrans.....

You shall never know peace..,it may take 50yrs or may be even 100yrs.,one thing is certain

their blood must be avenged !!
what goes around comes around and keeps going round until the chain is broken somehow, be careful what you wish for others, it might get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by 247notire(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Guy, you just hit the nail on the head. SW, SE and MB are notorious for noise making all over the media while the Fulani is raping them blind. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

SS folks don't make noise like this at all. Honestly, I respect those guys mehn. They gat balls. They don't make noise; it is tit-for-tat.
Really? What a retar.ded generalization undecided
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by mightyhaze: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2016
9jii:

Ipod-!gbomination
fraudsters -!gbomination
I see no sense in this! Are u losing mentation?

Perhaps u had none hitherto!

Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2016
247notire:
Really? What a retar.ded generalization undecided
Why not refute my post with superior argument backed up by facts rather than display your crass foolishness on here?
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by 247notire(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Why not refute my post with superior argument backed up by facts rather than display your crass foolishness on here?
Refute a grossly stu.pid statement that has no basis for consideration?

Talking about facts where are yours'? It is a baseless generalization and you know this.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by 2sexycom(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
9jii:

Ipod-!gbomination
fraudsters -!gbomination
instead of telling your moronic brothers to stop the killings, as usual, you are here talking nonsense. Nigerians are becoming wiser and seeing you lots as evil. When it's time, you will regret ever being born an hausa man. I guarantee you that.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by comodo: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
It hurts me that these middle beltans formed d bulk of d infantry and service men that fought during d civil war. Why are they being gradually wiped out after sacrificing for d country. Ist d plane crash by Abacha and now this. Adamawa. plateau. Benue. All under attack.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by ozoemenafn: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
You know these Fulani guys uses means as a way of protection. But the Agatus should face both the Fulani and their cows. if you cannot kill them then finish their cows and they would leave the area immediately.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Curlieweed:

I am sure you can make a little pretence at being civil. Insults, (especially the sly ethnocentric variety) can not detract any discerning mind from the puerility of your comment.

In any case, as long as Mumuharri continues as Presidiot, there is very little risk of forgetting the election or forgiving any idiat that made that catastrophe possible. We took over 2 decades to recover from the Animal's last outing. Only our ancestors know how we will survive this time.

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Curlieweed:

I am sure you can make a little pretence at being civil. Insults, (especially the sly ethnocentric variety) can not detract any discerning mind from the puerility of your comment.

In any case, as long as Mumuharri continues as Presidiot, there is very little risk of forgetting the election or forgiving any idiat that made that catastrophe possible. We took over 2 decades to recover from the Animal's last outing. Only our ancestors know how we will survive this time.

My advice to you is to just go and kill your self and save us the trouble of having to deal with an inconsequential ipod tout like you.learn to STFU when you got nothing to contribute
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by poseidon12: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Curlieweed:

President - Fulani
Minister for Interior - Fulani
Insurgents - Fulani

I recall that Benue voted Apeeshit. Talk about voting against your own interests!

Abeg Mr Jev should STFU, enjoy the Changi and stop disturbing our peace.

I believe that if another election is held today in Benue State, they will still vote APC. Some parts of Nigeria are scared to the bones of the Hausa/Fulani. They feel they have to be subservient to the Hausa/Fulani.
See how long it has taken the national assembly members from the area to complain after the massacre of their people. It's a shame.
Why would one be scared of speaking out against the wanton killing of one's people?

1 Like

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Born2Breed(f): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
superstar1:
Members of the Benue State Caucus of the House of Representatives on Friday asked the Federal Government to stop what they described as “senseless killings” by herdsmen in Benue State, particularly the ongoing attacks in Agatu Local Government Area where over 500 lives have been lost.

Describing the killings as “genocide” and taking a pattern similar to that of the Boko Haram insurgents, the lawmakers warned that should President Muhammadu Buhari fail to act fast, the people of Benue State would retaliate.

The Chairman, House Committee on Rules/Business, Mr. Orker Jev, who read the caucus’s position at a news conference held at the National Assembly in Abuja, said, “We condemn the belated reaction of Buhari and his Minister of Interior, Lt-Gen. Abulrahman Danbazzau (retd), who broke their unholy silence a week after over 500 people were killed and 10 villages razed in Agatu area of the state.

“It is curious that till today, the investigative panel purportedly instituted by the Federal Government to probe the attacks has not been made public or inaugurated. Who are the members of the committee?

“Jev recalled that many parts of the state had been under sustained attacks by herdsmen since 2013.

Besides Agatu, the caucus said Buruku, Otukpo, Guma, Gwer-West/East, Logo, Kwande, Tarka, Makurdi and Katsina-Ala had been attacked in the past, “resulting in the death of thousands of Benue people.”

The caucus noted that the “unsympathetic statement” of the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, that the number of the casualties in Agatu was blown out of proportion, “encouraged the herdsmen to intensify their killing bazaar in the state.”

Meanwhile, the Nasarawa State Governor, Umaru Tanko Al-Makura, denied that communal clash between Fulani herdsmen and farmers was a genocide.

According to him, the crisis has been in existence before he was elected governor.

Al-Makura spoke at Udeni-Magaji when he went to the community to inspect the level of destruction done to the area during the Fulani herdsmen/farmers violence.

http://news-me.com/agatu-killings-benue-threatens-reprisal-urges-fgs-intervention/

KEEP TALKING WHILE YOUR KIDS AND MOTHERS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED. IT'S CONSTITUTIONAL TO DEFEND YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND PROPERTY BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by unongu(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
AceRoyal:
My only advice to the people of Benue is;
"Less noise,MORE ACTION!!!"
That's why I love the SS states Delta,Edo,Bayelsa and Rivers.They don't talk much,they let their actions do the talking.
Since this government has failed in its duties to secure your lives and properties,go ahead and defend your land and children by any means possible.
I believe there is no harm in applying the 3Cs of dispute resolution to this matter... We will CONSULT with the Federal authorities whom we pay our taxes to, and, who have sworn to protect the Territorial integrity of Nigeria and provide adequate security for its citizens, including Benue State... We would strive to CONSOLIDATE on the consultations by making our case in the most civilised manner, by bringing the perpetrators to book and appealing to the families of the murdered and those that loss by ways of compensation and assurances from the Federal Government of their renewed resolve to ensure the genocide don't rear its ugly head again... If CONSULTATION & CONSOLIDATION fails, then your guess is as good as mine. Because even Boko Haram will frown at what is to come.

Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
247notire:
Refute a grossly stu.pid statement that has no basis for consideration?

Talking about facts where are yours'? It is a baseless generalization and you know this.
Next time you want to quote me, put on your thinking cap rather than speaking out of your ass. You can't refute it because there is nothing to refute. Show me just one example of any reprisal attack on the Fulani herdsmen after unleashing their mayhem. RIP to your brain, coward.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by 247notire(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
PiperAlpha:

Next time you want to quote me, put on your thinking cap rather than speaking out of your ass. You can't refute it because there is nothing to refute. Show me just one example of any reprisal attack on the Fulani herdsmen after unleashing their mayhem. RIP to your brain, coward.
Who has time to go searching the internet for a punkass? undecided
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
247notire:
Who has time to go searching the internet for a punkass? undecided
The joke is you loser! I suffer fools like you gladly.
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by David4best(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
The strong dominates and conquers the weak. Except God intervain, the weak will be unjustly destroyed. The Benue people are naturally weak. But those in authority refuse to act on their defence. God will judge
Re: Agatu Killings: Benue Threatens Reprisal, Urges Fg’s Intervention by 247notire(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
PiperAlpha:

The joke is ON me loser! I suffer fools like me gladly.
I corrected it for you. In your haste to curse yourself you forgot to put the capitalised word. There you have it tongue tongue

Ozu town council grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo State 2017 Christmas Carol In Pictures / Kogi Guber: Huge Number Of APC Aspirants Is Due To My Efforts - Gov Bello / Again, Pipeline Explodes At Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.