Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Are All The Good Men Taken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are All The Good Men Taken? (1510 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
As a single lady,it means you haven't found that special someone to spend the rest of your life with. The reasons could be, there are not many eligible guys where you live(they are either broke,still living with their parents,underemployed or just plain not ready to settle down) or/and you want to do it right and not make any mistakes.
If we were to use nairaland as a casestudy, in which section are we most likely to find the most number of eligible bachelors? And no,don't say Romance section.:-)
For me I say the Career section because some of them will probably have good jobs(minus the jobseekers) so their financial capability is settled
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Greene66: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Gold digger alert!

You should have gone to business section na. Directors and self owned business men dey there not some white collar 25k salary boys in career.

Don't go and get a life. Be looking for career man.

Na this kind post make me smash my Sprint last month. Even this one sef the bae go soon come collect am undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why not check your street for starters?

Nairaland's no dating site besides, there's the dating and hook up section with thousands of contacts.

Why not add a few on whatsapp, stalk them for a while and then strike up a conversation. If you're lucky enough, you might find a 'GOOD' guy who's also interested in meeting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by fistonati(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
I think its obvious that all you care for is career man as u ladies will call it but my advise for you is..... Try Lagos business school. After telling several men that they are not in your class. Thief

3 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by micfoley: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Its a matter of demand outstripping supply
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Greene66:
Gold digger alert!

You should have gone to business section na. Directors and self owned business men dey there not some white collar 25k salary boys in career.

Don't go and get a life. Be looking for career man.

Na this kind post make me smash my Sprint last month. Even this one sef the bae go soon come collect am undecided

Why are you so rude? This post is all in good fun. I do have a life.It's not all work my friend.You know what they say about all work and no play,eh. Lighten up joor. Am I the one that broke your heart?
And I know about the business section.Trust me,its the best kept secret.
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
micfoley:
Its a matter of demand outstripping supply
Haha.
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Jadekitana(f): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where is the bad guys section ibeg? I don't fancy good boys, if they have sections filled with players and hardcore rascals like phyno it wouldn't be a bad idea to book space there cheesy
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by okaku(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
all the good men aren't taken. op, maybe you just haven't met them or you are looking for them in the wrong places
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
fistonati:
I think its obvious that all you care for is career man as u ladies will call it but my advise for you is..... Try Lagos business school. After telling several men that they are not in your class. Thief

Hey! No need to throw insults. I am just having fun. You guys need to lighten up.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
Where is the bad guys section ibeg? I don't fancy good boys, if they have sections filled with players and hardcore rascals like phyno it wouldn't be a bad idea to book space there cheesy

Its only that good boys make better fathers and more attentive husbands. Fact.
You don't want to be dragging your husband with several sidechicks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Moz22: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
ghen ghen
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by melison29(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
redwriter:
As a single lady,it means you haven't found that special someone to spend the rest of your life with. The reasons could be, there are not many eligible guys where you live(they are either broke,still living with their parents,underemployed or just plain not ready to settle down) or/and you want to do it right and not make any mistakes.
If we were to use nairaland as a casestudy, in which section are we most likely to find the most number of eligible bachelors? And no,don't say Romance section.:-)
For me I say the Career section because some of them will probably have good jobs(minus the jobseekers) so their financial capability is settled
sister mi help make d unprepared ones prepared na haha, u dey look for ready made? I guess u try Europe
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Ab025(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
@poster

Are you actually searching for a husband here on NLand??
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
if u jam badt guys na ur family members go come rescue u.plus dey dnt have time for nl.....too busy being badt......
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by tpiar: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2016
redwriter:

most of the eligible bachelors are probably in the computer or investment sections .

I could be wrong though.

what you'd be looking for is average age of people in such professions, I think they'd be on the younger side, guessing.

Career section would have bachelors, but maybe not in your specifications (rich, car, comfortable, etc).
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by shrewd1(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2016
@redwriter. . .one once wrote 'the beautiful ones are not yet born'. But suffice it to say, the beautiful once are somewhere lurked in coves and or masked as geeks and nerds or maybe the dude chasing his dreams and knows that hips, lips and fingertips don't just cut it but added added to beauty should be brains. There are good guys as there are good ladies. My guess is, your searchlight probably has been beamed on the wrong places with prisms of prejudices. E.X
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Realone92(m): 1:50am On Mar 20, 2016
If its not romance section I think politics section
The politics section separates the men from the boys and from the children
Keep searching The Lord is your strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Parpor(m): 4:47am On Mar 20, 2016
redwriter:
My dear "redwriter"good men are still much available,and for the fact that a few conditions have altered a man to a slight extent does not make him bad
Every broken piece of block will still fit into a building...I hope this helps
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2016
Good men are all around me but dey seem to lack what i want.
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by shrewd1(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Good men are all around me but dey seem to lack what i want.
. Am glad yours is a want not a need. But remember human wants are insatiable. And what you want now maybe different from what you would want in two years time. Identify what you need amongst the good guys around you and the rest I would say is . . .a love fairy tale
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by ndujekwu(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:

Still takes us back to the question.... "why do some ladies love the opposite of the good guys" :: Well, been a victim. Wanted dating a girl some years back, and she asked "August, do u drink? I said, NO"..... nd she said "I like guys dt drink, dey tink beta".... smh

Ladies are like mysteries

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by ndujekwu(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Well, Ladies nd guys they say, believe in what they hear and see :: that is why the guys would not stop lying and the ladies won't stop making up nd forming Russian accent.

Until it stops, decent guys nd ladies r still trophies to be won.
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Dklef(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Because good product is simply good and everybody wants what's good. Thank you!
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by tpiah01: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jadekitana:

op are you listening.
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by ednut1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
be like say u wan die single
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
What happened to your current boyfriend's and numerous Ex'es, are they not good men? Or are they all taken too ?
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Moz22: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
And who told u all d good guys are alredi taken? Would u wanna date a good but broke guy? Ofcourse there are lotta good guys around with a good heart but they busy trying to make a living out of this harsh economic hullabaloo. When its time, u'll find 'em
Re: Why Are All The Good Men Taken? by Fadman4real(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
All these gold diggers don tire me, do a good guy is one that has a car, lives in his own house etc. How is that the qualities of a good guy.

Those of us that have small or no jobs, leave in our parents house, how on earth is that d quality of a bad guy.

You don't have your priorities straight, a good guy is someone who respects and loves you with d little he has.

The beginning doesn't say the full story, the beginning is just part of the story. Larry page the founder of Google built the Google engine in his parents backyard. Mark the founder of Facebook invented Facebook while as a poor undergraduate student. And many more stories like that.

Don't worry keep looking for d rich guys until you discover mango park. As for us the poor guys when we need a relationship we would find d good girls, girls who can see us not for now but what the future would look like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Muscles ❤ / Nairaland Crush / Can I Break This Oath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.