Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 2) On 19th January 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
‼️ This Weekend Man City fans will be Supporting Man u to win against Arsenal so they can have hope for the Title Race..
‼️ This weekend Tottenham fans will be Supporting Arsenal to beat Man u so they will have hope in the Top 4 race.
‼️ This Midweek Man u fans will be Supporting Tottenham to win Vs Man City so that they will be having hope for the Title Race.
‼️This mid week Arsenal fans will be Supporting Tottenham to beat Man City to strengthen their lead at the Top of the table..
‼️ This mid week Newcastle fans will be Supporting Man City to increase their Chances in the Top 4 race....
‼️ Then we have Liverpool and Chelsea that clearly have no idea on what is going on... The number 9 Vs Number 10... The Overbeaten Vs Must Be Beaten.... The Twins of Depressing Football... The Hijackers Vs The Hijackers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
‼️ This Weekend Man City fans will be Supporting Man u to win against Arsenal so they can have hope for the Title Race..
‼️ This weekend Tottenham fans will be Supporting Arsenal to beat Man u so they will have hope in the Top 4 race.
‼️ This Midweek Man u fans will be Supporting Tottenham to win Vs Man City so that they will be having hope for the Title Race.
‼️This mid week Arsenal fans will be Supporting Tottenham to beat Man City to strengthen their lead at the Top of the table..
‼️ This mid week Newcastle fans will be Supporting Man City to increase their Chances in the Top 4 race....
‼️ Then we have Liverpool and Chelsea that clearly have no idea on what is going on... The number 9 Vs Number 10... The Overbeaten Vs Must Be Beaten.... The Twins of Depressing Football... The Hijackers Vs The Hijackers....

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 15th January 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
if you're ever feel useless in life remember that arsenal went all the way from England to Ukraine, despite the war just to negotiate player for Chelsea.

10 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : Super Cup (1 - 3) On 15th January 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Gbam!!

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fulham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 12th January 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Bought Felix on the 11th of January ✅
Bought him for €11million✅
Give am number 11 ✅
Put am for starting 11 ✅
Drop down to 11th on the table ✅
Reduced Dem from 11 men to 10 men ✅
Suspended till February 11th

Up Chelsea ���
and the match ended to-11..
Celebrities / Re: If You Know These Men, You Are Not An Indomie Generation by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

I know all of them. I m a fan of the oldies.

*Dolph Lundgren. Famous for Universal Soldiers. Alongside Jean Claude van Damme
* jean Claude van Damme. Famous for Cyborg
* Arnold Schwarzenegger. Famous for Terminator.
* Sylvester Stallone. Famous for Rambo
that's right, but Arnold Schwarzenegger was famous for 'Commando'.
I remember Van Damme for Lion heart and street fighters.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Romance / Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
ijust pity the poor girl you got pregnant.

for shame
sharrap you...

1 Like

Romance / Re: I'm Doomed I Just Got A Girl Pregnant by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
For this buhari regime shocked
Obi is coming..

3 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: What Are The Reasons One Should Get Married? by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2023
InfernoNig:
Companionship and reproduction.
He's single and still has it all

45 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: What Are The Reasons One Should Get Married? by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Wrong! You can have both without being married
He hasn't heard of Cristiano Ronaldo..

9 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Bald Head Attack. Who Can Love Me Without Wearing Cap?? by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Prop2023:

Ko easy ooh in my own case even when me and my wife dey mmhmm I still wear my face cap so she nor go leave me grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Bald Head Attack. Who Can Love Me Without Wearing Cap?? by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2023
PhDkapital:

Na so. My confidence collect small beating sha yesterday after their reaction.
it should also boost your confidence too don't wear cap often, the only reason you should cover your head should be because of sun burning your scalp. You can't hide it forever. Let people see your bald head and get use to it.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Is My GF Using Me For Greencard Using Juju by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Op

1 Like

Business / Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Brentford vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 2nd January 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
The nightmare is not over !
Madrid is coming..

5 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 31st December 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
I pray Party doesn't get injured, see as midfield open as the guy Comot..

30 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Brighton Vs Arsenal (2 - 4) On 31st December 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
What an assist from Ødegard...

1 Like 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leeds United Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 28th December 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2022

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 0) On 27th December 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
naijapikin2:
A club without pedigree of players, a club whose coach is classless, to crown it all, without ronaldo. By the end of the season man u will be dragging midtable points with Brighton.

Because as of now they are just midiocre!

This is a fact!
who be diz

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 26th December 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Arteta this season

17 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 26th December 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
crazygod:
Make West Ham just relegate jooor. They are not even serious. angry
Them no serious abi Arsenal too good?

7 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 26th December 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Time shall tell.

4 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 26th December 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Andy Carroll promax

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
D question is?

E go last?

15 Likes

Politics / Re: President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Even while watching, Baba mind is constantly running on the thought of how to inflict more pains on common Nigerians..
anyway, We need Buhari's support and encouragement for Argentina come Sunday, Mbappe is not enough.... wink

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Promises Double-digit Economic Growth At Kaduna Rally by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Ask him how he can achieve that now, he go begin speak in tongues; "Balablu blublu bulaba"..

Las las na thunder go fire urchins..

8 Likes

Sports / Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
It took Ronaldo fans to wait until 2022 to realise that Messi is a better footballer than Ronaldo.

For football fans, the real debate ended in 2012 ..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Undisputed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Argentina is responsible for Messi's woes, this man has played his heart out for them and they keep fucking up everytime, what a useless decision by the Coach and the Argentine players..

If they go out they're bleeped for life cuz this is Messi's last world cup, it's clear they don't know the magic they have in that man and they keep frustrating him Everytime

Am just tired of this Argentine team as a whole, they can go Bleep themselves
. Your tears..

3 Likes

Sports / Re: Argentina Vs Australia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 1) On 3rd Dec 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Shezkid01:
The way Ronaldo will be desperate to score his second goal ehn
Only God can save Portugal
Portugal greatest obstacle in this world cup is Ronaldo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: I'm Beginning by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Being a bit wicked is one of the basic keys to growth in life.. most in-laws always have this entitled mentality, especially those from the wife's side..they will drain you, and still abuse you for not taking care of their sister.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Executive Order 22: Wike Is Calling For Anarchy - Labour Party by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Even people supporting Tinubu are also saying that Ronaldo is too old for Man.U

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.