Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

Romance / Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Her friend might have gisted her about how she likes you... You you know women, the easiest way for them to fall for you is when you're being talked about by their fellow girls.. she actually came to see what her friend must have seen in you. Forget all her nonsense story...

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Slynation:
She told you that because other guys are currently and constantly on her DM massaging her ego...!! My ex tried something of this nature and I simply told her to go and the meet other guys and she broke up with me the next day...!!

Funny thing was that she began updating status and uploading various pics of some imaginary guys on her status thinking I will get jealous, But I instantly stopped viewing her status, stopped calling and stopped chatting and 2months later on, the werey dey my DM now dey beg and wanting us to get back together...!! Me wey don move on since almost immediately...

Your girl will come back begging, they always do,they never disappoints
. I have to check the Monika if na me write this thing. Exactly how it transpired btw me and my babe.. left and started forming happy with other imaginary guys, I just ghost am.. she got used and dumped. 2months later she begin beg, accepted her back, banging continues, I'll soon dump her. She belongs to the street.
Romance / Re: Girls Don't Like Me How Do I Look (pics) by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Fine boy, I for blast you o but I get junior bro like u. Forget those people saying why should you be thinking about girls at 21, as if they never craved for a girl's attention during their time.. I know how it feels man, but hey don't let it weigh you down. Just be yourself.., at 21 you should see it as a blessing to keep you focus, don't play around with friends, ensure you are learning something that will make you self-sufficient tomorrow and learn how to relate with women, I bet you in your mid or late 20s na you select girls.. Never make the mistake of pleasing a woman above yourself in the bid to make them like you, no try am.. you fine pass Davido and Buena Boy na

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has The Same Character As Your Mom ???? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
No.. with all due respect.. No
Romance / Re: What's The Pettiest Reason Why You Refused Dating Someone??? by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
She applied tooth paste cover the whole tooth brush, come put extra for her left hand, I say ah ah, for this hash economy?.. before I say jack.. babe reply me sharply with their usual " I can't suffer in my father's house and suffer in my man's house"..

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Is Eating Your Money? by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Data and airtime
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
khingTony:
Chelsea Don collect am the woto-woto way

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Does Anyone Else Hate Celebrating Their Birthdays? by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
With passion, esp as a 9Jerian. Because each time it comes up, I always ask "why wer we created in the first place?, What is the meaning of our existence?". Haba! like say we come diz life come hustle for money till we kpai.. as if make this world just end make everybody find their level abeg..
Romance / Re: I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2022
luizpippo:
I used to date a babe, when she is going to bath or returning from the bathroom, she would get naked before me, even allow me play with her boobs or couchie.

She could also stay indoors naked with me but when it is time to light, she would be naked from half way down, raise her top above her boobs so i can access them but wont remove the top, her reason is she can't go completely naked since i haven't paid her bride price.

I am kuku less concerned, as far as i gets to hit the punna.

28 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Do You Have Someone Who Will Agree To Marry You??....if by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

They're lining up in queue. But I have no time for men.
Shiloh:

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is there a brand new jeans for 3k?
not brand new, but still looking new

1 Like

Romance / Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
tragergeorge:
jeans 3k
Na wah o
it was an O.K stock Jean. Still looking new.
Romance / Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
The only time I spend on a girl is when she comes visiting and stay till the next day; just food and money to transport back not more than 2-3k all together, Yes.. and it must be just once a week, accompanied with serious nacking..

Yesterday, I invited her to come.. but on my way home from my normal day hustle, I see one fine correct OK Jean like that, 3k. I come dey reason, buying this Jean for 3k and flex it for at least six months and wasting it on this girl who go still complain say the money small, which one better pass? You know the rest.

319 Likes 15 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 4th April 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Arsenal is back

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Is Love Ever Enough?? by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Love is truly not enough especially in this era of materialistic men
How can you put Materialistic and men in same sentence?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
MJBOLT:
the funny thing be say no be she go even pay for her food o grin

I just tire oo.. watin concern her even if he chop the bone join..

Romance / Re: Not All Friends Are Friends by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
E never reach to call her bitch na, haba...
It's nothing new to us again.. 98.3% of guys are like that. They prefer helping a girl who will eventually dump them at any given moment than a male friend who would stick to them even in hard times.. like an OG said up there, " respect and bow to the power of pussy and move on..
Romance / Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
jaelz:
So was chatting with this girl and she told me that she broke up her boyfriend because they went out to eat and he legitimately told them to package a small piece chicken that he was eating and he couldn't finish for him so he takes it home to devor later.

She said it was just so disgusting to her, so ladies what's the brokest thing a man has ever done that made you to leave him
our guy in whom we are well pleased grin.. chicken wey person use em own money buy??.
Thunder fire that banny..

19 Likes

Fashion / Re: Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
flejnr2:
Mercedes 190e would have been better

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
The situation am in ATM.. because with a girl having multiple sexual relationship in the past and high body count, they is a high possibility of her cheating in marriage.. they are not use to one man

306 Likes 21 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Is Barcelona playing Real Madrid or Elche??

24 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
I love how Dembele took Nacho out for a stroll and Aubameyang goals hunting in between the centerbacks.. what a signing, what a goal..

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mikel Arteta surely deserves a noble price award if Arsenal qualifies for the champions League with Lacazette as a striker..

12 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
bluefilm:

You better stop dreaming.

Arsenal is so well known for falling apart when you least expect them to.

That's why they have remained a useless club since the days of Van Persie.

Arsenal will still play against Manchester United and Tottenham for the fourth spot and I don't see them coming out tops in both games.

But anyways sha, you can continue dreaming for that Champions League spot.
.. Arsenal may not win against those two club, but they still have higher chance of making that Top4. Remember those two clubs still have Liverpool to loose against.

14 Likes

Romance / Re: Girls Are Wicked by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Why must you cry and beg a woman that insulted and left you because of your financial state. That's the highest level of low self esteem... If you wer below 20, I would have congratulated you on learning it the hard way, but at 28, my brother you are a simp.. most of una think say na until you beg and cry or spend extravagantly before girl go stick to u?. Believe me you, that banny could leave you because of money, but she left you more because of your low self-esteem. You too mumu for her.
Never beg a girl who left you for no reason, never let them know you are hurt by the breakup.. move on and act like she never existed..
Oya swallow these pills make we see whether you fit geh sense.

15 Likes

Romance / Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
I have zero sympathy for simps...

15 Likes

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
He's GOAT

1 Like

Sports / Re: Abramovich Reveals Chelsea’s Likely New Owners by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bennita911:
End of Chelsea fc, not all owners can spend foolishly like Roman
Foolishly! Lol... Especially on top that sweat refinery.. Lukaku grin
Hope we don't feel the same pain Arsenal fans felt with Arsene Wenger during transfer windows. when ur club management has no passion for the game, my brother forget am. See man u na

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
If them no qualify, na Bruno Fernandez and greenwood selfishness cause am.

Including Maguire's lack of composure.
Even for prison, Greenwood still dey collect blame when man United loose? Ah ah

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
kiss
Sports / Re: Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lukaku 325k? . For sweating profusely all over the pitch..

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.