Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (121335 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2007
My Boerboel Stud,

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by medube(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Tjscale,

Do you sell any pet dogs like a chihuahua, poodle, etc?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ Medube

Yeah i do have pet dogs but for now i could easily get a Pomeranian,Terrier or a Lhasa Apso, But i'll look into the poodle and the chihuahua,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by medube(m): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2007
@Tj

Lhasa Apso, I dont mind grin

Can you give me some details on location, age (preferrably puppy), cost grin, etc??
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by bluenubian(f): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2007
more pics of my chihuahua

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by bluenubian(f): 1:32am On Sep 29, 2007
pic above: ginger and garfield

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 12:50am On Oct 03, 2007
@ Medube

A Lhasa would cost you about 45k for a pedigree lhasa of about 6 weeks (White or Black) and you would also be able to see the parents before buying it if you want that, If you need one i could help you find a good Lhasa you are just gonna have to have a little patience and you would get the best. Its not easy to get pedigree dogs.The major thing is as soon as i let you know that its available then you have to act fast cosgood dog always go fast,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by medube(m): 2:29am On Oct 03, 2007
@tjscale

Thx for the info. I will expect to hear from you soon, hope not too late.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by oluyele(f): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2007
Hi, The name of my dog is Braveheart and he is mix of an Alsatian and a mongrel. He is big and cuddly and very playful with house members but with non house members, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

He's tall and very cute and i just love him very much. Sorry no pictures!!!

Cheers.

Oluyele cool
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2007
@ Medube

Well i just fund a Lhasa for you and they are about 3 weeks now so if you are interested i suggest you contact this guy (David 08037198266) immediately he is a dog marketer so you could arrange to see the puppies (4) and he told me the price is 45k but i guess you could reason with him to reduce the price .I can assure you that they are very good dogs that would turn out well when fully grown, If you are interested call him soon becos i am sure that by 4 weeks they would have all been bought,

Cheers,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by medube(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2007
@Tjscale, thanks for the info. I have given him a call and actually booked for 2 (1 male and 1 female). My brother intends on taking the male. I will keep you posted smiley
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ Medube
Okay thats good he notified me that you have contacted him and i am sure he would give you the best puppy you can find. You can call me on 08035575750 incase you need anything else . Have a nice day,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by medube(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hello all,

Following this thread and a thread (Looking For A Pet Dog), which I started about 2 weeks ago, I have been able to get a pet dog for my kids. I owe a lot of thanks to Tjscale1 and more to his friend David, who put so much effort in so little time. You guys are great and we appreciate it smiley

My daughter has been so excited and happy since our new puppy, a 5 week old Lhasa Apso, joined us this evening. We are so happy to see her like this. Very soon her brother will wake up, I wonder the look on his face then  grin

So, after all said and done, Fayola wishes to introduce her new baby, CHELSEA, to you guys and gals.  cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2007
Well i am glad you got what you wanted because thats what i always believe in when i do this i like making people happy and giving them something worth the money they spend. We are working on the chihuahua so soon enough we would give you a feedback. The baby looks so beautiful in this pic i hope you take good care of her, smiley
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by omoge25(f): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2007
medube:

Hello all,

Following this thread and a thread (Looking For A Pet Dog), which I started about 2 weeks ago, I have been able to get a pet dog for my kids. I owe a lot of thanks to Tjscale1 and more to his friend David, who put so much effort in so little time. You guys are great and we appreciate it smiley

My daughter has been so excited and happy since our new puppy, a 5 week old Lhasa Apso, joined us this evening. We are so happy to see her like this. Very soon her brother will wake up, I wonder the look on his face then grin

So, after all said and done, Fayola wishes to introduce her new baby, CHELSEA, to you guys and gals. cheesy

Aww what a sweet picture. you have a pretty baby and the puppy is a cutey also. Does this type of dog get really big?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by medube(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2007
omoge25:

Aww what a sweet picture. you have a pretty baby and the puppy is a cutey also. Does this type of dog get really big?

Thank you. No it doesnt, it grows to a height of 10 - 11 inches. Do a google search for Lhasa Apso for more details.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by iice(f): 2:10am On Oct 12, 2007
@bluenubian. . .awww very cute cheesy cheesy

medube. . .pretty baby and cute dog too. . . cheesy
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2007
[color=#006600][/color] wassup alllau? i've gat 2 rotties nd a pitbull. nethin wrong wth that?[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2007
wassup tjscale? a be ib boy. but i wan arrange anoda rott if possible the german type. na hau much hin go cost me for pedigree? i hope say ma own go pure too
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2007
oops sori. all the dogs a get be males so na female rott a wan ohh
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2007
Omo Make i no lie for you to get pedigree rott pup now na 70k oh but na confirmed dog in go be and then scarce well well you go need to tell me say you ready so i go find am for you and once i find am you must be fast about the payment becos all those kind good dogs no dey tey for ground. I no know if you go dey inetersted in Adult female rott too sha so let me know. If na normal rott you dey find wey no too big and good den na 50k,but as for me thats not worth the money becocs the diff in price no too much.I go wan give you something wey if i sell for you now in lik 1 and 1/2 years time e go born and you go fit sell the pups the same price wey u buy ur own. Let me know what you want to do,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Seun(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2007
You don't sound sincere at all.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2007
Why do you say so Seun
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2007
This is a pic of pedigree rott at 4 weeks old and the owner sold them at 75k each,

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2007
hi iice
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2007
2tjscale ty vry much man. re dose puppies Ur's too
dey look real gorgeous. i gat ya numb but i neva knew rotties could be dat expensive
all in all , they worth it.
thanks again
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
but hau long will it take u 2 fetch me one and hau much is the adult female
i hope she's pure,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2007
bein 3rin 2 cal ya 4 sometym now but u no pick up
neways na ma numbs be dis 08063031504,08028573877,022006493. mobile, durin d day
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by iice(f): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
seascooby:

hi iice

errhhhh hello
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2007
ya dier? iice
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seascooby(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2007
wanna talk abaut psychokinesis? wanna raise ur hand
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ifyalways(f): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
See meat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.