Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (121836 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2007
Those dogs belonged to someone close to me and they went for 75k each.I was the one that handled the mating with a good stud and i was even present when she was whelping ( In labour) . There is one adult female rott thats available now and its going for 80k but the dog is a lil old and i dont think she can give birth anymore bue she would be very good for a security dog ,she is pedigree and she was imported from russia. A very good fertile and young adult rott would cost btw 100k - 200k depends on how good she is. I can get you the rott puppy soon as you are ready all you have to do is to let me know when you can come to lagos then we would agree on a date. Just let me know ehn you would be ready to buy the dog. I would advice you buy a puppy rott female becos for someone to sell an adult female there is most likely something wrong with her or she might be very agressive like the male boerboel stud i bought some time back and you might not be able to handle it.

Just let me know what you need ,

Later,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by loverott: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2007
my baby

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ifyalways(f): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2007
mbooooooooooooooooooong 404 i dey here wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by iice(f): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2007
ooohhhh what a cutie. . .loff the clothes tongue
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by loverott: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2007
thanx ,but my rotty is really sweet natured baby,excellent temperament.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by loverott: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2007
another one

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2008
UPCOMING LITTERS OF PEDIGREE BOERBOEL PUPS,

1st Litter Would be ready for Pick up at The end of March,2nd litter would be ready for Pick up at the beginning of April,

Prices are 100,000 For Brindle Colored Pups
and 80,000 for Fawn and Brown Colored Pups.

call or email to book for yours today,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by bluehorizo(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2008
I love this thread.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Jay2009: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2008
Hi everyone!
I`m looking for to buy a grown up dog,like a dane or something this size(big).Prize 15-20.000 .
i`m in lagos,so please send your offer to my email
jandalan1@web.de
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2008
Hello Jay,

I advise you not to try that because you would end up having a mongerel for that price.If you want an adult German Shepherd it wont cost less than 25-35k.
Rottweiler : 100 - 150k
Dane if you mean great dane: 150k - 200k,

So be sure of what exactly you ask for,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by DX10(m): 1:59am On Aug 10, 2008
please if anyone has a puppy for sale he or she should reply me (especially Golden retriever) on this site : moses_okocha@yahoo.com. Thanks. grin
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by jamylee: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2009
Hi everyone, I live in Lagos and I really need a small dog like a Samoyed, Chihuahuah, Lhasa Apso, Pug, or American Eskimo. Nothing too expensive please. Please contact me as soon as possible through a text to 08098373744. Please dont call as I want answer an unknown number,
Thanks.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2009
Hi Jammylee do you still need the pet dog?

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by gaskinachi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2009
heres my cute boer boel

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2009
Well be careful as there are a lot of mixed breeds around and thats like the only kind of german shepherd you will find in Nigeria. Have you thot about getting a Caucasian Shepherd, They are really good and they look like the German Shepherd but better.

@Tjscale Noted.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 2:18am On Mar 01, 2009
They are quite scarce dogs in this part of the world except you are willing to have them imported.I could locate someone to bring it in for you.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2009
lmosak: Contact Mr Oladipupo on 08023831484, 08052135295, 08138992037. For purpose of inspection, choosing a pet & consaultancy fix a date and let's meet @ Surulere, Kilo B/stop

Will give you a call. Maybe you could assist with something.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2009
Well be careful as there are a lot of mixed breeds around and thats like the only kind of german shepherd you will find in Nigeria. Have you thot about getting a Caucasian Shepherd, They are really good and they look like the German Shepherd but better.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2009
Wow, so cute! Reminds me of my Rott - too bad I lost him.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2009
Just confirmed your email addy i actually sent a mail to simplicity4real@yahoo.com some days ago and was expecting your reply.I would send the message again.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2009
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2009
Do you mean "Got it"?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by seaside: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2009
These are my female boerboels and i love them all in a special kind of way. What do you think About them?

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by samsmart1: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2009
Make una free me that Chihuahua, I love that Dog very much, But I've not seen where to buy it here in Nigeria, If anyone knows plzzzzzzzz tell me
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by lundyn: 6:08am On Mar 30, 2009
hello i will be moving to nigeria soon. I will be bringing my dog, she is 90lbs. I was wondering is there any place or parks that you can take your dog to let them run off leash. Or any hiking trails. Please let me know.

Thanks smiley
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2009
Interesting Thread. Keep it coming!
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by naija360: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2009
hello all!

looking for a golden retriever pup here in victoria island. please text me at 08034022549.

thanks in advance.  smiley
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by BreeVdK: 1:53am On Apr 12, 2009
Hi I am in the market for a cute toy dog asap. please get in touch if you are a breeder. would need to see parents of dog. thanks.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by dani1luv: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2009
My dog na wiked thing. . .

But it died just ysterday cry
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by jinpachi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
Snoop Doggs grin

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by jinpachi(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2009
more snoop doggs (german shepards are the best!!)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by naijababe2(f): 2:26am On Apr 22, 2009
dats my pup. his name is BRONZY. and very playful,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.