Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (121755 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by naijababe2(f): 2:27am On Apr 22, 2009
dats my pup. his name is BRONZY. and very playful,

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Unique5: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2009
Okay, this is like 2 years after but better late than never!

My mom didn't like dogs because according to her, my Aunt was beaten by dogs when they were young, My father liked dogs and that was the scenario 25yrs ago, As a young boy of 10, I love animals and at that time I had chickens that I made a cage for with electricity o! Later, all the boys including my dad, tricked my mom and we got this little puppy - a mongrel (aja olopa) named 'Winner' who grew to become very fond of my mom and would follow her from Old Ife road all the way to agodi gate and when we go for Night vigils at Monatan, the dog would follow us to agodi gate till we board a bus going to Monatan while the Winner would go back to my mom's shop at Agodi gate to wait for us to return so that we go back to the house! It was such an incredible experience, sadly Winner ran away, or maybe she was stolen! After Winner was Kusher, and then Billy (My first dog to have puppies), sadly her womb collapsed (prolapse) after the pups were born, I didnt know what it was then and we sold her off to the Calabar people, I also had goats, rabbits, more chickens and guinea pigs,

15yrs after, I got GSD cross, ROttweiller and then I found the Boerboels and for 5 years, it has been boerboels and boerboels and boerboels, Pure Bred, Registered and Health checked, How many do I have? The last time I checked, I had 16! Their names: Peteru (late), Arike, Ireti (late), Ojuolape, Morire, Moremi, Fela, Adaeze, Oloye, Kofo, Otolorin, Erelu, Mojere, Jojolo, Ariyo, Segilola, and Abeni,

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by posakosa(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2009
I HATE DOGS, YCUK!
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Unique5: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2009
Too Bad my guy, There is saying that says, if you havent love an animal, a part of your soul is missing,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by thirdi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
Anyone with a stud alsatian? i need to cross my pure breed bitch alsatian

whts the going rate
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by alicejacob: 4:44am On Aug 25, 2009
they are my pets. They are all cute but stubborn.
They do whatever they want angry , never do what I order them to do.
I should send them to training class wink .

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by bluehorizo(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2009
thirdi:

Anyone with a stud alsatian? i need to cross my pure breed bitch alsatian

whts the going rate

Where is your location?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by thirdi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2009
Am in apapa
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by phantom(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
hey guys, where can i get a good rott pup(pure) in PH and wats the price
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by platinumnk(f): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
cute i wanna dog but i have pet chickens undecided
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Dclique(m): 2:21am On Sep 27, 2009
Lol, Chickens?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by showkennel: 2:23am On Sep 30, 2009
We are professional dog breeders located in NEW YORK, USA specialized in AMERICAN BULLDOG & ADRK ROTTWEILERS. Contact showkennel USA - showkennels@yahoo.com for details

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by vercetti(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2009
I have a stud male alsatian, im expecting his first pups soon and ill get 2 keep one of them, but the thing is that i dont want inbreeding so i want to exchange with anyone who has pure alsatian pups, pls if ur interested call me on 07037206200.
Does anyone have white alsatians for sale in lagos?
thanks,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Gamine(f): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2009
OOh, i saw a cute dog today, just at the front of my door, it was raining and the poor thing
looked like it had lost its way, i felt like scooping it up and putting it in my house
embarassed embarassed
cant wait to get meself a cute dog again
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ekostud: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hi there,

I have a UK import male dog Rhodesian Ridgeback with Kennel Club Registration with Champion blood lines spanning many generations for Stud.

This means that his pedigree and blood line is legit and guaranteed.

He has an excellent temperament, fantastic build with perfect lines and movement,

Please email me at ekostudmuffin@gmail.com to arrange viewing and further discussion , I will only breed him with other Rhodesian Ridgebacks.

Thanks,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by johnsolath: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2010
hello, I urgently need a pet dog , a pomaranian if possible for urgent purchase,
pls contact me on amitshaan@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by bbr: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2010
Does any breeder here for Cocker Spaniel or Collies? I would be interested to have one from one this breed.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by magnuscole: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2010
I HAVE PUREBRED BRINDLE BOERBOELS FOR SALE AT AN AMAZING PRICE. JUST 70,000 AND 80,000 NAIRA! 20% CHEAPER THAN OTHER BREEDERS! PLEASE CALL  01-825-8220   OR   0705-794-2053

OR EMAIL ME AT MAGNUSCOLE456@GMAIL.COM
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nwasoweto: 1:33am On Apr 27, 2010
Magnu, , do you still have those boerboel pup available, I have very lovely Samoyed pups,could upload pix if anyone is interested. They are 7 weeks,have taken 1st distemper and dewormed twice,chubby and active.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Apr 27, 2010
Pets in Nigeria?. . .
This thread doesn't make any sense, knowing that Nigerians don't have pets instead
they use pets or their Dogs as Security dogs inorder to protect themselves. . .
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nwasoweto: 2:11am On Apr 27, 2010
Hey mama,they are actually pets all over the world,though some people maltreat their dogs here but we also have genuine pet lovers. When it comes to dogs we have categories, toy dog,sporting dog,working dog. Most working dogs these days are used as guard dogs. Well,make i no too go into details.just a hint though
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by chinicole: 2:01pm On May 01, 2010
@nwasoweto,

Hi, am interested in a samoyed pup and would like to see some pics.
Also, to what degree are ur pups pure breed?
i live in the east so if we eventually agree, can u get the dog across to me easily?

thanks. expecting ur response.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nwasoweto: 3:39pm On May 01, 2010
chinicole:

@nwasoweto,

Hi, am interested in a samoyed pup and would like to see some pics.
Also, to what degree are your pups pure breed?
i live in the east so if we eventually agree, can u get the dog across to me easily?

thanks. expecting your response.
The Samoyed pups are of good pedigree,my bitch littered 7 pups in all but lost 5 ,it was her first time though,and most of them died of suffocation in the placenta. So that leaves me with 2 pups,a male and a female. I would upload the pix tonight. If you are in lagos, or any city that has an airport,it would not be difficult sending you the pup.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by chinicole: 7:25am On May 02, 2010
@nwasoweto

Ok. please upload the pics so i can see.
also, what price does the female go for?

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nwasoweto: 8:23pm On May 03, 2010
These are the pics of pup at 24 hrs after birth,pups and their mum,and recent pics of the male pup.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nwasoweto: 11:25pm On May 03, 2010
We also keep caucasians,this pics below shows a pup that we sold earlier this year to a lovely family,and also his parents pics during mating

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by xynerise: 2:20pm On May 04, 2010
After eating my neighbor's two innocent fowls, I had to sell it grin
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Woke4all(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2010
I love dogs I will post my pics soon.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by phantom(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2010
does anyone know what cheap homemade dog food i can make for my dogs, i currently use cornflour with fish.does anyone know any other??
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by phantom(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2010
i've got a GSD cross , daisy and a rott cross , sheba.just got a brindle boerboel.will upload pix soon.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by phantom(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2010
tiger the boerboel

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by shopsy: 3:00pm On May 13, 2010
This is a pic of my rott and boerboel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.