Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Guys,football And Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,football And Romance. (407 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? / 8 Facts By Science On Love And Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys,football And Romance. by Thecholeric(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ok guys...I don't get to do this too often...well I was having a conversation with a friend during the week, and one thing led to another he brought up football as a topic.He asked if I watched a particular match.I told him no and that infact I don't watch football matches.He was like 'really' and I was like 'yea'.

...well you might find this very strange buh i'm really this kind of a big *introvert*(tired of using the word) and ever since I can remember,I never enjoyed that game/sport.I just don't get the idea.Its just so weird seeing a group of abled bodied young men running after a piece of leather...now the question:are there really guys like me out there who don't watch football matches? how do girls perceive such guys? in terms of relationship,dating and romance should this really be an issue?

It bothers me...!

(1) (Reply)

Only A Fool Marries Cos All His/Her Mates Are Marrying... / Grooms-to-be 12 Months Preparatory List For A Successful Wedding Day / How I Met A Business Partner Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.