Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) (8509 Views)

Amber Rose Is Taking Fertility Drugs To Make Drake Baby Poppa No, 2! / Five Priceless Rarely Seen Photos Of Barack Hussein Obama Senior / Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) by rendille(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
Four priceless photos of the Jackson family (No. 2) - See below

5. Michael Jackson, left, at age 10 with his brothers and drummer Milford Hite when they played the adult nightclub circuit in 1968 before being
discovered. By that time Michael was the lead singer of the group.

6. Early publicity still of the Jackson 5 in 1968

7. Early publicity still of the Jackson 5 in 1969 after signing to Motown records

8. Photo in a 1971 issue of TCB magazine. Joe Jackson holds Randy and Michael holds Janet

Re: Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) by ramonacee(f): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
how so sweet! kiss kiss
rest in peace micheal cry cry
Re: Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 24, 2009
nice photos.

This them papa and his look sha cheesy
Re: Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) by chiejik(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2009
rest in peace micheal
Re: Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) by BabyCakes(f): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2009
Is it just me or does Randy look freaking scared of his dad, Janet looks like she's thinking, "Better him not me", and Michael is just enjoying the camera on him, RIP MJ, you'll forever be in our hearts!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) / Monstertrucks Pics On:meanwhile In A Parallel Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.