Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) (34782 Views)

Photos: Jonathan Receiving His Honorary Doctorate Degrees From Bingham Universit / Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2016
ayokanmi3:
Congrats..... But wait; how many state universities do we have in edo state?... I used to think Anbrose Ali university, Ekpoma is the only state university.

that one go soon be private, imagine 160k for fees
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Flexherbal(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Dr. Osho Baba
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by myfantasies(f): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Oshiomhole nd lara

I no just understand the combination
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Which wan is Edo University,biko nu?
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by bolivnnaija: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Cheap...
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by MMMFAGUY1: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2016
Phd is no longer relevant in Nigeria. Being famous guarantees you a phd holder.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by nkpommpko(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2016
Every governor now wants to answer doctor.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by missyQween(f): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Am I the only one seeing the man in the third picture.... Anyway congrats to him
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by dokJ: 11:07am On Mar 20, 2016
local PhD from a home made university.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by joydaniel(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2016
'Doctoral degree' not 'doctorate degree'. However, it is correct to say 'doctorate' for short.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2016
It is what it is-a honourary doctorate. Guys,please study up for doctorals....
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by turigee1: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Congrats
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by 4nobody4every1: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
cool
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
Baba osho sabi better tin. Wetin hin no kuku enjoy in his youthful days, hin wan enjoy before going 6 ft below or cremated!!!!
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by NobleAngell(f): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2016
I still don't get the idea. How do these people just bag doctorates? Do they attend lectures, carry out projects /thesis? Or its awarded just like a national award. Thats how Tinubu sef bagged Doctorate from my former school in their recent convocation. I was like,'seriously?'. All d way from Lagos?
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Tedpgrass: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2016
I don't think her outfit was appropriate for the occasion given her position as Governor's wife.

Personally, I feel decorum and comportment should be taught to people in public positions.
It's startling the way people in positions of authority behave in an unbecoming manner.

You're NOT a film or music star needing to grace the media pages ( print or Social media ) every other day.

Let your simplicity and the legacy of improving lives speak rather than media-hugging desperate actions.
With due respect to Comrade Oshiomole, all this media display has reduced the public opinion of his ability to display good governance.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by simonco(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Lara please, start making babies for the governor.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by silverspringle(f): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm not hating buh i really do not like the way this lady dresses. She's a Governor's wife for crying out loud not a mistress. She should learn how to cover up(Nigerian attire presidesly)
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Obamina(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Are you jealous, just pray u gat one like Oshio
omoyemirally:
Congrats to him. Ugly man with pretty wife.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Qmerit(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
ayokanmi3:
Congrats..... But wait; how many state universities do we have in edo state?... I used to think Anbrose Ali university, Ekpoma is the only state university.

To answer your question, I am from Edo so let me do this! There is Uniben( Federal), there is AAU( state), Igbenedion ( private) BIU( private) Open university (federal) This very one that honoured Oshio is another Anglican University ( private) and there is a new Edo university now in Oshio Local govt! Called Edo University forms are on sales as we speak. One is Edo state university and another one is Edo university,, I don't know the technicality though. My point is this one is a private one
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by omoyemirally(f): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Obamina:
Are you jealous, just pray u gat one like Oshio
u never told me u are oshio's agbejoro
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
In Dino malaye's voice we should go for made in Nigeria women and not imported women.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Qmerit(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
MrBLING:
This certificate less man who is anti education. Doubled, Tripled and quadrupled tuition fees at the state owned Ambrose Ali University. A lot of students ended up pulling out. Yet he is being rewarded by our educational system.

In your opinion right? The last time I checked it was this same man who rebuilt and maintained up to 90percent of pry and secondary schools in Edo, incase you don't know also type in google Edo university and see for urself another university he just built in Esako West Local govt. Forms are on sales as we speak. Fee is high I agreed but he's not ant-education in the state
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Gbadeade(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
pls hope no body they treat dis iara for back , guys u no what i mean ,,,, d girl too much ... no be only oshy go de eat her punnary im sure .....
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by nijabazaar: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
thesicilian:
All I can see is one bright light in the midst of so many black faces!
are u suggesting we should all go for Caro White creams?...lol
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by demzey(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nice one der, bt choi Edo's can black oo, anyway m also black
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by Sanchase: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
This oshiomole isnt just ugly but he is short too and to marry such a beautiful lara shows money bring power and where there is money and power you are guaranteed a beautiful woman.

Their love doesn't look romantic but rather disgusting love undecided.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by toprealman: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
so Lara is just following Adam up and down. She should start up something unless she is just waiting for the old man to complete his tenure before she.....you know what's up, don't you?
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by MrBLING(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Qmerit:

In your opinion right? The last time I checked it was this same man who rebuilt and maintained up to 90percent of pry and secondary schools in Edo, incase you don't know also type in google Edo university and see for urself another university he just built in Esako West Local govt. Forms are on sales as we speak. Fee is high I agreed but he's not ant-education in the state

You are kidding right? You must be one of those gullible supporters that reside overseas and see oshiomole so called achievements on the Internet.90% of schools ke? This guy only changed red roofs in a hand full of schools and pasted pics all over social media. If you want I can show you dozens on schools right here in Benin not even villages with dilapidated structures, with leaking roofs, kids sit on the floor. No employment into civil service in his 8 years in office. Hence not uncommon to find schools with just one or two teachers.

The so called Edo state university's so a SCAM! It is built directly opposite his mansion in Iyamoh on a land owned by Oshio-ole. It is 60% owned by his stooge Godwin Obaseki. Meanwhile Oshio never cared to renovate a single class room in AAU in 8 years and over 1.5 trillion naira revenue. Yet he slammed the students with evil increase in school fees.

What about the other state owned higher institutions in Edo state? College of Education ekiadolor, in Usen, Igueben etc lecturers on strike for months due to unpaid salaries, yet this man don't give a shite. Talk about misplaced priorities.
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by badesco(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
The man does not deserve it..
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by osaxestpeace(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
demzey:
Nice one der, bt choi Edo's can black oo, anyway m also black
you are so daft, how many Edo people have you seen black? Mallam like you!
Re: Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) by thesicilian: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
nijabazaar:
are u suggesting we should all go for Caro White creams?...lol
Hahahaha Just an observation o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids / President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.