Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC (29342 Views)

Rivers People Block Eleme Petrochemical Over Exploitation, Protest With DJ / The Greatest Danger To Southern Nigeria Are The Sai Barbarians / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by luvmijeje(f): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2016
PDP said that they want election! They have had the election and should accept their fates and face the wrath of the law for being a lawless society.

They should accept their fate? I thought PDP is leading. Hehehehe!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by christconscious: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2016
It is only a fool that will heed to manipulations of Nigerian politician...lives are lost. God have mercy upon our supposed leaders

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by omocheche(f): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2016
You well so? Nah I don't think so
joborskill:
[size=15pt] undecided The problem in Rivers states was engineered by GEJ and His useless big for nothing wife. Had they not forcefully install the bloody Killer called wike through massive rigging, there will be peace in rivers state today. Gej and his wife must be tried before ICC for all the killings in rivers. As for wike, he will soon be impeached and locked up at Kuje prisons. Bunch of animals sad[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by klax(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2016
If you like view Rivers state as Sambisa or does not matter APC has sowed the seed of political hatred and war just simply to removed Gej and PDP from power so pls I don't care what anybody say about what went wrong in River State all I care about is No more APC in River State.

I hate APC for life. Their govt is an annoying and very provocative govt above all very satanic. That Amaechi started it all buhari and tinubu back it up so if anyone like call River any name the truth is the people don't want APC so APC should just let these people be for God sake ok.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2016
fowlyansh181:
_stupid _ass party that have lost woefully, trying to make emself feel hope... mtcheeww
its an election, its a game of win and lose. Stop making it like its such a big deal afterall your lord and saviour lost election and the world didnt end despite thr fact that it brought wailers like you on board..

condemn the barbaric act that went down in the name of politics you damn barbarian.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by opius: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2016
tinsel:

Read the man well. He did not tell you they lost. He said PDP is announcing fake results and INEC will soon announce real results. From his tone it seems INEC will announce APC winner.

time will tell.... ****

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by emmadeking(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2016
What's keeping inec from releasing the official results to put to an end all these social media war of words.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by tinsel: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2016
luvmijeje:

They should accept their fate? I thought PDP is leading. Hehehehe!

Somebody that can behead a fellow human can as well cook up results at any place and be announcing them as real. We wait for INEC official results.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by macaranta(m): 8:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Political desperados... What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2016
If i were the president,i would declear state of emergency and cancel the election ASAP
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Djmamman(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Wike is Evil, Evil is Wicked

Yes is true Wine is an evil and more than a wicked, god go punish Wine God will not live Wine and kill innocent citizen and go free soon he will see the consequence of what he did from his creators the lord of the world

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by jelal007(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2016
South-South Boko haram. They've got something in common with boko haram,they behead people.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by ibietela2(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
By the time Rivers People will understand WikeD thirst for blood for his Ogboni Confratenity it will be too late.

During Amaechi's tenure nobody can accuse him of associating with any criminal element(s).

He personally led the raid on the dreaded Okichiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of the creek who ran to that old fool Edwin Clark house to hide.

He personally led the raid in Okirika to mob up arms and arrested the Amayanabo of Okirika who had arms stockpile in his palace.

Amaechi is a Lion
He joins the JTF to carry out raids as CSO

Wike has 6 repentant militants as LG Chairmen
5 repentant militants as House members

You be the judge.

Talk true o

4 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by tsephanyah(f): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Thax the plan Apc knew thy can't win so why not used this against them, I respect conspiracy Architects, it works if we can bet them let's make them bet their self, Apc house of propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by luvmijeje(f): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2016
tinsel:

Somebody that can behead a fellow human can as well cook up results at any place and be announcing them as real. We wait for INEC official results.
I'm also awaiting INEC official result......... There will definitely be a twist to this election.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Ferguson002: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
APc speak as if we here in rivers state are blind. Apc came here to rig election they know they can't win. All the people killed so far are Pdp members or supporters.

We will resist the APc with all that we have
Buhari and apc should know that there's a limit to what a man can take.
guy use ur brain or u borrow one

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by coolhumble(m): 8:44am On Mar 20, 2016
edlion57:
WHY IS APC so desperate

Desperate about what?
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by thaoriginator: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Djmamman:

Yes is true Wine is an evil and more than a wicked, god go punish Wine God will not live Wine and kill innocent citizen and go free soon he will see the consequence of what he did from his creators the lord of the world
Who be Wine?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by ibietela2(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2016
efosasere:
All of these could have been avoided if the supreme court had not ruled out an election initially won clearly by PDP. Amaechi is equally the cause of the whole problem.

Electoral court or SC?
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
By the time Rivers People will understand WikeD thirst for blood for his Ogboni Confratenity it will be too late.

During Amaechi's tenure nobody can accuse him of associating with any criminal element(s).

He personally led the raid on the dreaded Okichiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of the creek who ran to that old fool Edwin Clark house to hide.

He personally led the raid in Okirika to mob up arms and arrested the Amayanabo of Okirika who had arms stockpile in his palace.

Amaechi is a Lion

You be the judge.
blab all you want... Rivers choose their own leaders... You're not there, don't be bothered

4 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by AfroKnight: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2016
KahlDrogo:
I swear to God I asked myself this question yesterday: "what exactly makes these people different from Boko Haram?"

My brother, Rivers people are very violent when roused. Imagine! Beheading a man and killing families because someone left PDP?

I knew their election would be bloody. Last year, it was a contest between the thugs, police, army who supported PDP and on the other side, the thugs who supported APC. Civilians died in droves. Yesterday the tables turned only that the federal government wasn't brazenly using the security agents like last time. But Wike was prepared with his fake police and soldiers. Imposters going about seeking out opponents and security agents to murder.

Rivers people have once again made headlines around the world for appalling violence.

A whole community of extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by coolhumble(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2016
Where do you stay? I bet you dont stay in rivers.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by hardywaltz(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2016
ibietela2:

Talk true o
Name one
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Obipat(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2016
whistonk:
Yes
How do I get the data and how do I make payment
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by ProfJournalism(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
........ May you receive Brain IJN. #PrematureLanderLikeYou
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by goodvision12(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by ibietela2(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:

Name one

That Ameachi is white like SNOW

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by philosopy: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Let us stop for a while and think about all these. See so much hatred and anger ppl now profess for each other.
Blood shed and deliberate destructions.
We should not let any politician to use us. Let the best party win, without rigging, considering the prevalent economic hardship in the country.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
APc speak as if we here in rivers state are blind. Apc came here to rig election they know they can't win. All the people killed so far are Pdp members or supporters.

We will resist the APc with all that we have
Buhari and apc should know that there's a limit to what a man can take.
I read ur comment, and all I saw was an illiterate speaking.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:

Amaechi is a Lion

You be the judge.

Experience is the best teacher. You can take a horse to the stream but you can not force it to drink.

If they want a blood thirsty, Militant loving Wike. Leave it for them. When his atrocities reaches an alarming rate, they themselves will pray for him to go out

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2016
klax:

Amaechi is evil and evil is APC.

IN AS MUCH APC ARE READY TO SINK LAGOS THAN TO SLIP IT OVER TO PDP THEN APC MUST BE SINK IN RIVER STATE AND IN ALL SS STATES OK.

I for pray make you get sense, but you don't need sense!!

I am sure you are in Lagos selling CD's at Alaba!!

If Rivers is too good, why can't your people stay in Rivers??

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by ProfJournalism(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:

Amaechi is a Lion

You be the judge.
Politic is a HeavyDuty that is not meant for everybody.. so, its better to seal your mouth than open mouth and vomit doubt.
You are too sentimental, learn the Act of Objectivity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC / Curfew To Commence At 9pm In Lagos / NNPC Appoints New Unit Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.