Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC (29337 Views)

Rivers People Block Eleme Petrochemical Over Exploitation, Protest With DJ / The Greatest Danger To Southern Nigeria Are The Sai Barbarians / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chipet67(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2016
Nellybii:
Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike and the Peoples Democratic Party have been accused of bringing ’embarrassment and national shame’ to the people of the state.

According to the Rivers APC Chairman, Dr Davies Ikanya, the people of the state are now perceived as ‘barbarians that behead and burn fellow human beings’ over elections and political affiliations.

Following to violent Rivers rerun polls of Saturday, the party also distanced itself from the arrest of Kenneth Kobani, the Secretary to the Rivers state Government. “Why should we mastermind the arrest of Kobani? What is his political relevance? Does his position as SSG place him above the law? Are we the one that asked him to be lawless that warranted his arrest?” “We as a political party are orderly and decent group that wants the best for Rivers State. Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi who is a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was directed by the DIG Police to vote and leave to his residence and he complied then who is Kobani to be moving around intimidating voters in polling units that he does not belong to? Is it because he belongs to PDP that makes him to be above the law? He contravened the law and must face the music not minding the rattling of PDP.”

“Maybe very soon they will accuse us of planting the N40M, Arms, Police and Army Uniforms in the car of Mr. Cyril Dum Wite, S.A to Gov Nyesom Wike on Special Projects that led to his arrest.”
“Look at the embarrassment and national shame that Wike and PDP have brought to the State for the few months they hold sway in the State. Today we are looked upon as barbarians that behead and burn fellow human beings as if they are goats.”

“On collation of results, we need not exchange words with PDP all the time on issues that are very clear to the public. We all know that PDP in Rivers State is a lawless society that believes in the manipulation of electoral results and that is why the court could nullify almost all their 2015 electoral victories.”

“We have seen all the fake results they have continued to dish out to the public through the Social Media but to us we can only wait for the results announced by INEC before we can make any comment. We are not lawless like PDP to manipulate any result so we urge the general public to discard the fake results being presented by PDP and wait for INEC official results.”

“PDP said that they want election! They have had the election and should accept their fates and face the wrath of the law for being a lawless society. Finally, we have no hand in either the arrests of Kobani, Wite or beating of Roseline Konya.”

http://ynaija.com/rivers-apc-rerun-election/
And we view Buhari as a bishop for Biafra genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by tuniski: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2016
ayatt:
that wike thug is so desperate....i wish there was no immunity for governors...

da yaci ubanshi walahi
I wish too there is no Immunity for president too. Kai baba da ya ji mamaki!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2016
This is an insult , there has been an upgrade from barbarism to cannibalism.

2015 was barbarism, 2016 is cannibalism. Get it right.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by MadCow1: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2016
hardywaltz:
By the time Rivers People will understand WikeD thirst for blood for his Ogboni Confratenity it will be too late.

During Amaechi's tenure nobody can accuse him of associating with any criminal element(s).

He personally led the raid on the dreaded Okichiri shrine and chased Ateke Tom out of the creek who ran to that old fool Edwin Clark house to hide.

He personally led the raid in Okirika to mob up arms and arrested the Amayanabo of Okirika who had arms stockpile in his palace.

Amaechi is a Lion
He joins the JTF to carry out raids as CSO

Wike has 6 repentant militants as LG Chairmen
5 repentant militants as House members

You be the judge.

You forgot to add that Amaechi led the JTF to Omoku to fish out the hoodlums that were terrorizing people on the Egbema Owerri expressway.

I know both Wike and Amaechi personally and would never support Wike to lead Rivers People.

The sad truth is that I blame the APC in Rivers State for its current woes. They didn't prepare the state for elections at all. There grassroots campaign was weak. They sat back and allowed the PDP to use criminals to intimidate the state. I didn't go out to vote because the tension in the air was palpable. The reasonable Rivers people did not come out to vote for fear of being killed. I hope after this election season passes, the APC starts an aggressive grassroot campaign in the state and use federal backing to stop the intimidation of non-PDP voters in the state.

Can you imagine an APC member voting in Omoku after all the beheading of APC chieftains in the community? Of course not.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by bigerboy200: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
APc speak as if we here in rivers state are blind. Apc came here to rig election they know they can't win. All the people killed so far are Pdp members or supporters.

We will resist the APc with all that we have
Buhari and apc should know that there's a limit to what a man can take.
I don't pity gullible pple like u wen they waste away in d poltical heat of Rivers state...Wike doesn't knw u, neither does Amaechi know u..Their families are protected while u are there shouting "resist,fight".. Just like GEJ said.no one's ambition is worth d blood of anyone...IF pdp's ambition is worth ur blood then gud 4u...
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2016
donem:

Unfortunately u can never be the president undecided

Town Union President maybe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2016
MadCow1:

You forgot to add that Amaechi led the JTF to Omoku to fish out the hoodlums that were terrorizing people on the Egbema Owerri expressway.

I know both Wike and Amaechi personally and would never support Wike to lead Rivers People.

The sad truth is that I blame the APC in Rivers State for its current woes. They didn't prepare the state for elections at all. There grassroots campaign was weak. They sat back and allowed the PDP to use criminals to intimidate the state. I didn't go out to vote because the tension in the air was palpable. The reasonable Rivers people did not come out to vote for fear of being killed. I hope after this election season passes, the APC starts an aggressive grassroot campaign in the state and use federal backing to stop the intimidation of non-PDP voters in the state.

Can you imagine an APC member voting in Omoku after all the beheading of APC chieftains in the community? Of course not.

Thank you so much. APC in Rivers State is too sluggish for a party who wants to disarm a Propaganda driving PDP.

Let us be honest. Was there any major campaign for people to vote APC?

The only reasonable campaign came late from Amaechi who went from radio station to radio station telling Rivers People why they need a different set of leaders.

Some of the few swayed votes came from Amaechi's campaign.

You mean the other candidates and their campaign managers could not bombard th air waves repeatedly to sway voters?

In the last Gubernatorial election, PDP spread out flyers of Propaganda that Amaechi betrayed Rivers State. What stopped the APC candidates from spreading flyers of the sins of GEJ against the Rivers People?

Amaechi can not do everything. If these Guys are not ready to mount campaigns for change, then we are left with militants and thugs to govern us in Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2016
naijanaso:
Some people will just come to Nairaland and type anything that comes to their mind without listening or watching the news. I was watching AIT yesterday and saw a security personnel mention categorically that the APC chieftain in Asaritoru killed his fellow security personnel by deliberately knocking down the guy with his car. He explained how the APC guy came with his thugs to snatch ballot Materials, then stopped by security personnel, he became angry and killed one of the security guy. A PDP agent was also killed in the Nonwa Ogoni area. The INEC and APC came with result sheets that did not contain the PDP logo in most areas which led to the protest in Bonny and Andoni.
A lot of things that I don't even want to waste my precious data to be typing here that were said on live radio and TV yesterday. Check the news very well and you see that most of the mayhem yesterday were unleashed by the APC. Useless people.

They will pretend not to have seen this your post angry
Rivers people Have Spoken!
So Be it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chrysso83(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2016
I wonder why the army or the police never arrested Ojukaye Flag Amachree who knocked down a man while he was moving about with his thugs and shooting sporadically to scare voters away.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2016
OneManLegion:
I watched Wike speak on live TV for the first time and was shocked.

He looked mean. He talked mean.

His voice was a throaty, gravelly croak throughout.
"I was honestly bemused; how would anyone voluntarily vote this man?", I thought to myself; everything about him was sinister.

Rivers state is now more or less a killing field no thanks to the murderer.

*Shrugs*
cry me a river Nwa Osun
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2016
ProfJournalism:
Lols... you are too Funnnnnnnnnnnny... this is just a Signal to the Apex in Aso Rock Bubu should get ready... na thunder go firer am... lol
I believe u
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by thundafire: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Wike is Evil, Evil is Wicked

ur Amaechi is a loser nd loser must nt win at all cost agbaya
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chigoizie7(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Wike is Evil, Evil is Wicked

Truth be told, I never knew there was gonna be a re-run election in rivers yesterday.

Until amaechi flew in from Abuja, and heated the polity,

1st it was his hate speeches against the governor who is not even contesting.

2nd it was a daring speech, urging all rivers people to go in and bring out their guns on the day of election that he is ready for them. (who dares a sleeping lion and gets away free?)

3rd, he mobilised all security operatives from all over the country to help him rig the elections, Oooh, u think the people of rivers will sit back and allow their votes stolen from them? Under their nose? NO, they fought for their votes to count.

4th,amaechi tried to use INEC officials to rig the elction, but the people of rivers also said NO.

5th, majority of people killed or injured are either from the INEC team or the security operatives, why? Because the people are trying to protect their votes.

6th, one corps member was allegedly shot and killed by a former APC deputy governorship aspirant and his thugs, they came to disrupt a peaceful voting and the people gave them a nice chase, to scare people away, they started shooting sporadically,and d corps member was hit by a stray bullet.

7th, after listening to all these, u still have the guts to come out and blame Wike for the violence instigated by a minister who is meant to be in his place of primary assignment?

8th, some Nigerians are just pathetic.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by naijagobetter(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
APc speak as if we here in rivers state are blind. Apc came here to rig election they know they can't win. All the people killed so far are Pdp members or supporters.

We will resist the APc with all that we have
Buhari and apc should know that there's a limit to what a man can take.
My only regret is that, Buhari is a complete gentle man not like baba iyabo, if not, you guys will feel the heat of federal might.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chigoizie7(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2016
thaoriginator:
Don't be foolish! Wike is a thug nigga and a drug dealer. This election must be cancelled..

The same wike who was Amaechi's chief of staff for 4yrs.

Let me get this straight, was wike not a thug and a drug dealer when amaechi the saint made him his chief of staff? 4yrs?

If amaechi never knew wike were all that b4 he made him his chief of staff, doesn't it spell out how incompetent amaechi was to have made a common criminal( as speculated) his chief of staff?

Wike was a good boy when he was loyal and servant to Amachi.

Wike has suddenly become a devil because he is fighting for the mental slavery imposed on him by amaechi.?

Wike is now wicked because he is trying to carve a niche for him self and not always being a follow follow?

Me, I don't know if wike is a thug or a drug barron, but if he was, why has he been amaechi's ally in the past?
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by fowlyansh181(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
its an election, its a game of win and lose. Stop making it like its such a big deal afterall your lord and saviour lost election and the world didnt end despite thr fact that it brought wailers like you on board..

condemn the barbaric act that went down in the name of politics you damn barbarian.
metro _horny piglet
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2016
I see people are still running with the same Wike Propaganda of Amaechi bringing in Military forces to rig elections. It is a big lie.

People are talking about the violence during the re-run elections. This happened despite heavy military presence. Imagine the casualties if Amaechi did not bring in the armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

The same wike who was Amaechi's chief of staff for 4yrs.

Let me get this straight, was wike not a thug and a drug dealer when amaechi the saint made him his chief of staff? 4yrs?

If amaechi never knew wike were all that b4 he made him his chief of staff, doesn't it spell out how incompetent amaechi was to have made a common criminal( as speculated) his chief of staff?

Wike was a good boy when he was loyal and servant to Amachi.

Wike has suddenly become a devil because he is fighting for the mental slavery imposed on him by amaechi.?

Wike is now wicked because he is trying to carve a niche for him self and not always being a follow follow?

Me, I don't know if wike is a thug or a drug barron, but if he was, why has he been amaechi's ally in the past?

Please, Wike helped Amaechi into power through his support. Amaechi bringing someone like him into his government was an acknowledgement of his support. Unfortunately, Wike was his usual self. A tyrant without control and that is why they fell out.

Amaechi stood against Wike's political ambition when Amaechi was a Governor because after trying Wike, he knew nothing good can come out of Wike.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Greenback:

dòmó o
Koyo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chigoizie7(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Please, Wike helped Amaechi into power through his support. Amaechi bringing someone like him into his government was an acknowledgement of his support. Unfortunately, Wike was his usual self. A tyrant without control and that is why they fell out.

Amaechi stood against Wike's political ambition when Amaechi was a Governor because after trying Wike, he knew nothing good can come out of Wike.

Amaechi should have rejected that initial help from wike nah, haba, u wan tell me amaechi no know say wike na thug?

Amaechi even went ahead to make his his chief of staff, him no know say wike na thug too?

U can't clean or remove those dots from a leopards skin.

Amaechi wanted to tame someone who brought him to power as u said, where does such thing even happen?

It is impossible.

If amaechi hadn't heated the polity, there wouldn't be violence. because even wike had planned on rigging, it wouldn't be in a violent way, he will still win and no life will be lost.

Now after amaechi's gragra, who still won? Wike of course, but then there were violence, heated up by who? Amaechi of course.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Amaechi should have rejected that initial help from wike nah, haba, u wan tell me amaechi no know say wike na thug?

Amaechi even went ahead to make his his chief of staff, him no know say wike na thug too?

Amaechi wanted to tame someone who brought him to power as u said, where does such thing even happen?

It is impossible.

If amaechi hadn't heated the polity, there wouldn't be violence. because even wike had planned on rigging, it wouldn't be in a violent way, he will still win and no life will be lost.

Now after amaechi's gragra, who still won? Wike of course, but then there were violence, heated up by who? Amaechi of course.

It is politics. If Amaechi did not work with Wike, he would not have gotten into power. It is no different from Buhari and his CPC members merging with APP.

When you dine with the devil, you use a long spoon. Sometimes you have to dine with the devil.

When Amaechi was strong enough, he kicked Wike out of his government.

Just like Pres. Buhari and Saraki. You dined with them and kicked them out when you are strong enough.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

It is impossible.

What is heated the Polity you are talking about? Amaechi warned about the killings that were already on before Amaechi arrived. He addressed Wike and his thugs and called for Wike's resignation because of the massive violence already going on.

Did the killings start with Amaechi coming to Port-Harcourt for the re-run elections?

Amaechi's arrival saved lives. The military presence reduced the number of people that died.

Just like a lot of things about Amaechi, despite him being the best Governor we ever had, despite him being the one who put his political career on the line to fight the injustice of GEJ reducing the Rivers State allocation and ceding off Rivers Oil Wells. Amaechi takes the blamed for others wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chigoizie7(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What is heated the Polity you are talking about? Amaechi warned about the killings that were already on before Amaechi arrived. He addressed Wike and his thugs and called for Wike's resignation because of the massive violence already going on.

Did the killings start with Amaechi?

Amaechi's arrival saved lives. The military presence reduced the number of people that died.

Just like a lot of things about Amaechi, despite him being the best Governor we ever had, despite him being the one who put his political career to fight the injustice of GEJ reducing the Rivers State allocation and ceding off Rivers Oil Wells. Amaechi takes the blamed for others wickedness.

Have u ever listened to amaechi on campaign grounds?

Have u also heard the hate speeches against wike?

Did u also hear him say, "everyone should go in and bring out their guns"? That he is ready?

When u dispatch security details for states, u hand them over to the chief security officer of that state which happens to be wike in this very case. But NO, they came with Amaechi who is a minister meant to be doing his job in abuja. They were handed over to amaechi who is also a party state holder, amaechi who is campaigning for his political party.

Now, what do u expect where the intentions of the ruling party to handing the security operatives over to their party's loyalists and not the person they were meant to? It is simple, they were already biased, and what we're u expecting the people of rivers to do? Keep calm and allow another member of a political party rob them of their votes with the help of security operatives?

My brother try harder, for every action, there is an equal reaction.

Amaechi save lives? Amaechi also saved the life of the young corps member who was killed from a stray bullet from an APC's former deputy governorship aspirant and his thugs?

Amaechi save lives of the security operative when PDP was winning in a particular pooling unit and some thugs came to disrupt the election going on and in the process killed the security operative? A common sense will tell u that PDP can not come to disrupt an election going on in a polling unit they are already winning.

Like I said, for every action, there is an equal reaction.

Amaechi heated the polity, for as long as I know, wike and his people were just there preparing the elections normally until amaechi entered with his hate speech.

Amaechi is now justified for asking a sitting governor to resign because of the security incompetence in the state?(police said that it was a cult clash and nothing political, I am not even sure of that)

But amaechi also didn't see it that PMB should also resign based on the security challenges facing the nation, even when the fulani herds men have been killing people anyhow. To me, that is a real hypocrisy.
Because what is good for the goose is also good for the gander, I believe majority of rivers people saw it same way with me.

My brother, all these our talks will take us to no where, APC has lost, and amaechi will carry that tag of causing the death of innocent people on his neck for instigating violence with his hate speeches against the chief security officer of rivers state.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Have u ever listened to amaechi on campaign grounds?

Have u also heard the hate speeches against wike?

Did u also hear him say, "everyone should go in and bring out their guns"? That he is ready?

When u dispatch security details for states, u hand them over to the chief security officer of that state which happens to be wike in this very case. But NO, they came with Amaechi who is a minister meant to be doing his job in abuja. They were handed over to amaechi who is also a party state holder, amaechi who is campaigning for his political party.

Now, what do u expect where the intentions of the ruling party to handing the security operatives over to their party's loyalists and not the person they were meant to? It is simple, they were already biased, and what we're u expecting the people of rivers to do? Keep calm and allow another member of a political party rob them of their votes with the help of security operatives?

My brother try harder, for every action, there is an equal reaction.

Amaechi save lives? Amaechi also saved the life of the young corps member who was killed from a stray bullet from an APC's former deputy governorship aspirant and his thugs?

Amaechi save lives of the security operative when PDP was winning in a particular pooling unit and some thugs came to disrupt the election going on and in the process killed the security operative? A common sense will tell u that PDP can not come to disrupt an election going on in a polling unit they are already winning.

Like I said, for every action, there is an equal reaction.

Amaechi heated the polity, for as long as I know, wike and his people were just there preparing the elections normally until amaechi entered with his hate speech.

What part of the casualties would have been higher don't you understand. Without the army officers, will there have been arrest?

Amaechi did not tell people to bring out guns. He dared them to come out with guns.

“I want to assure the people of the state that the waterways will be protected on the day of election. I am the leader of the APC in the state and I am here for the election. I want to see how Wike will shoot all of us. We want him to carry out his threat.

“On the day of the election, let everybody come out and vote. I dare Wike and his boys to come out with guns. As at the time I left office, by the poll, I was 75 percent popular."... Amaechi.

http://www.punchng.com/amaechi-wike-clash-rivers-rerun-elections/

Unlike the last election that APC members died a lot. It was not the case this time. The deaths reduced and that was thanks to Amaechi.

So please show me where Amaechi said people should carry guns.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by ojtech8291: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
gokay11:
Only a senseless human being die for politicians
you said it all!! God bless you. Even in the forum here some people are desperate to fight.

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chigoizie7(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It is politics. If Amaechi did not work with Wike, he would not have gotten into power. It is no different from Buhari and his CPC members merging with APP.

When you dine with the devil, you use a long spoon. Sometimes you have to dine with the devil.

When Amaechi was strong enough, he kicked Wike out of his government.

Just like Pres. Buhari and Saraki. You dined with them and kicked them out when you are strong enough.

Ok, just like saraki, u dined with them and kick them out when they are strong enough?

Well, in your words, it is a power tussle. Amaechi tot he was strong enough,thus, trying to kick wike away, guess who is stronger now?

It is as simple as that. APC lost. Wike has won him in all angles, he has won him in all aspect, smartness? Thugry?(which also brought amaechi to power with the help of Same wike)
Amaechi lost,

An igbo adage says, " agbohgo erughi eru wara ogodo, ikuku bia, oburu ya na ogodo ya"

Amaechi never reach to challenge wike and win, he is still that little naive boy to wike back in the days and will continue to be one as long as wike is alive.

Don't worry, APC has lost in rivers, let me no see how they will survive, perhaps amaechi has been so keen on this rivers thing so that he can be able to cover up for all the fraud he perpetrated in rivers, but he has failed, he should watch his back because wike has succeed in winning in all angles, now he is coming to roast the chicken of UBIMA.

Otherwise give me a good reason why amaechi should leave his primary assignment as a minister to be in rivers for days if not weeks, is he the only APC member from south south who is a minister? Others are doing their designated job in abuja, and he is here to do politics, it is simple, he has an interest he is fighting so hard to protect, but not to worry, wike will remind him that once a boss, always a boss.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chigoizie7(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What part of the casualties would have been higher don't you understand. Without the army officers, will there have been arrest?

Amaechi did not tell people to bring out guns. He dared them to come out with guns.

“I want to assure the people of the state that the waterways will be protected on the day of election. I am the leader of the APC in the state and I am here for the election. I want to see how Wike will shoot all of us. We want him to carry out his threat.

“On the day of the election, let everybody come out and vote. I dare Wike and his boys to come out with guns. As at the time I left office, by the poll, I was 75 percent popular."... Amaechi.

http://www.punchng.com/amaechi-wike-clash-rivers-rerun-elections/

Unlike the last election that APC members died a lot. It was not the case this time. The deaths reduced and that was thanks to Amaechi.

So please show me where Amaechi said people should carry guns.

And after everything, what still happened? Did his 75% popularity got him the win he desired?

Has his security operatives covered all places and an APC former deputy governorship aspirant and his thugs killed a corps member?

All these are fallacious my brother, amaechi is no longer relevant in rivers politics, he is dead and gone.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ok, just like saraki, u dined with them and kick them out when they are strong enough?

Well, in your words, it is a power tussle. Amaechi tot he was strong enough,thus, trying to kick wike away, guess who is stronger now?

It is as simple as that. APC lost. Wike has won him in all angles, he has won him in all aspect, smartness? Thugry?(which also brought amaechi to power with the help of Same wike)
Amaechi lost,

An igbo adage says, " agbohgo erughi eru wara ogodo, ikuku bia, oburu ya na ogodo ya"

Amaechi never reach to challenge wike and win, he is still that little naive boy to wike back in the days and will continue to be one as long as wike is alive.

Don't worry, APC has lost in rivers, let me no see how they will survive, perhaps amaechi has been so keen on this rivers thing so that he can be able to cover up for all the fraud he perpetrated in rivers, but he has failed, he should watch his back because wike has succeed in winning in all angles, now he is coming to roast the chicken of UBIMA.

Otherwise give me a good reason why amaechi should leave his primary assignment as a minister to be in rivers for days if not weeks, is he the only APC member from south south who is a minister? Others are doing their designated job in abuja, and he is here to do politics, it is simple, he has an interest he is fighting so hard to protect, but not to worry, wike will remind him that once a boss, always a boss.

Wike is not strong as you claim. If not, he will not fill the state with militants and thugs. Congratulations, you won. I did not even expect you guys to lose because I stay in Port-Harcourt and I see how blinded the people are.

They hate Amaechi for fighting GEJ who reduced their state allocation and ceded off their oil wells.

They hate Amaechi who is the best performing Governor to rule the state.

They hate Amaechi for bringing in Military presence to save their lives.

They are so blind with their ethnic bigotry that they hate Amaechi for removing the most corrupt President Nigeria ever had.

So congrats. I just speak for those in the state who see beyond the bigotry. Who sees the good work of Amaechi and I know one day, Rivers State will have another Governor like Amaechi.

So congratulations PDP.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by CopyLearner: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
The apc chairman is an idiot. Shey na only apc members were killed. The slain pdp members who killed them.

-
In Wike's words---they are all cultists. Have any known politician being killed?

1 Like

Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

And after everything, what still happened? Did his 75% popularity got him the win he desired?

Has his security operatives covered all places and an APC former deputy governorship aspirant and his thugs killed a corps member?

All these are fallacious my brother, amaechi is no longer relevant in rivers politics, he is dead and gone.

He lost his 75% popularity as soon as he kicked GEJ out. This is about countering your Propaganda that Amaechi urged Youths to come out with guns and it is a lie. Amaechi will never do that.

Imagine a Special Adviser leading thugs with Arms, disguised as Army officers. Disgrace.
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by chigoizie7(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

He lost his 75% popularity as soon as he kicked GEJ out. This is about countering your Propaganda that Amaechi urged Youths to come out with guns and it is a lie. Amaechi will never do that.

Imagine a Special Adviser leading thugs with Arms, disguised as Army officers. Disgrace.

The same way u can imagine another chieftain, a former deputy governship aspirant, leading his own group of thugs, but in this case, caused the death of an innocent civilian.

Na u de still counter urself. Oops, u even knew he lost that 75% because of GEJ and u still maintain he is powerful morethan wike in rivers politics? Bros, I am done with u.
I am going out for a drink, u care to join me?
Re: Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC by Ojiofor: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
OneManLegion:
I watched Wike speak on live TV for the first time and was shocked.

He looked mean. He talked mean.

His voice was a throaty, gravelly croak throughout.
"I was honestly bemused; how would anyone voluntarily vote this man?", I thought to myself; everything about him was sinister.

Rivers state is now more or less a killing field no thanks to the murderer.

*Shrugs*
If not for that mean man 'Wike' APC would have over ran Rivers state since last year and intall their stooge Dakuku who is a puppet of Amaechi who is a puppet toThieefnubu who is puppet to the North so therefore,Rivers people are thankful to that mean man.They don't want Osun in Rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of Reps Approves Devolution Of Powers To States / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.