Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (80749 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by rawpadgin(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ladycloud:
. Is your man a man
what kinda stupid question is this
What doesn't make him a man

Is it because he likes dem slim
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by delors(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:
Good thing my man doesn't like big asses

#TeamSkinny
Yimu
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Charles4075(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
MelodiousCity:

You look malnourished.
chai.. Easy na bros

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Ondoboi12345678: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am allergic to overtaking
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Godiloveu(f): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Whizkeey:
Come and drive...... So u want to teach me how to drive

#teamaggressive we see una ooo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
fuel scarcity
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by MelodiousCity(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Charles4075:
chai.. Easy na bros

Lol bros I salute grin
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by innocs: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
God is in control of all.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by soderican(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Receive sense!
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by saasala(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny

Break up with him cos he has been lying to you to you all these while. If he could lie about ass he has lied about everything. I repeat, break up with him.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by smithmadu(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
All Men like sizeable A***. If your man doesn't, its because you don't h***, and sorry he lied to you.
Vinshu:

#TeamSkinny
No Offense

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by nepapole(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
codedguy1:

grin grin

Naso oo bro....too many car crashes dese days.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by AirmirthDY(f): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm loving these...
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Will jst tell er 'dear calm down, am lookin into d future nd i love wat am seein'

Jayo is in d building
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
whiz10:
continue to deceive yourself.

honey, I heard there are road mines (i reside in the north), lets trade thread consciously. better save than never sorry grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by abdultek: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
LASMA go catch me for wrong side overtakin grin
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by tuscani: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Slow and steady wins the race
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by sweetgala(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
morereb10:
What Will You Answer You Wife/Girl If She Asked You This Question?

Think before you answer oooooooo. AHhhh Men Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for more, visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/what-will-you-answer-you-wifegirl-if.html

Narrow lane coming up to a bend, I don't think it'll be safe to pass her for a mile
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by DrHighchief(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
If u observe d road carefully, u can c it is a sharp bend and it is not advisable to overtake in that kind of situation to avoid head on collision with another vehicle coming from the opposite side.
One love Nigeria
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Maximus85(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
morereb10:
What Will You Answer You Wife/Girl If She Asked You This Question?

Think before you answer oooooooo. AHhhh Men Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for more, visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/what-will-you-answer-you-wifegirl-if.html

Omo na jamb question ooo
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by edejohnanthony(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Honey u know i am in the spirit, am not seeing what u are seeing.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by chibes998(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Overtaking is not allowed....lolz
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
MelodiousCity:

You look malnourished.

Respect yaself o! Must everyone be fat like Nigerian Girls that eat Sharwama with Okpa and wash it down with small stout and kunu? undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Thosinhaknow(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
OK babe we don't need to rush ourself
Let enjoy this ride together
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by adeyinkasegun(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
You dnt just overtake any how! I was tought in my driving school!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by cherry007(f): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Promise me u will close your eye till I say open if u truly want me to overtake.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by SenJoe(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Fiwasayo:
grin grin grin funny comments everywhere sad

I love your moniker, is that your real Name? Cheers.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Raydos: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Please Darling Don't Let Us Trangress The Lagos-State Traffic Law That Says Overtaking Is Prohibited.
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by U2ice(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
its a broken line(a bend) i cant overtake
Re: What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? by Ladycloud(f): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
rawpadgin:
what kinda stupid question is this
What doesn't make him a man

Is it because he likes dem slim
... Truth is I don't hv an answer for your question... It's not size we talking about... It's ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / 99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.