Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (70684 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2016
thundafire:

can u fend 4 urself nd be called a workig class abi dis hunger dn 2 affect ur empty brain i c no wonder ur post no get likes mumu

Oh yes, i can fend for myself because i am an entrepreneur. (If you know what that means)

Better go out there and pass along your CV(If you have any) to get a better paying job and have a life. Not wasting away

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Jostico: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2016
[quote author=Vinshu post=43937563]
HI dearie! I'm cool.
Hope you're good too?[/quote
yea i'm. could you do me a favour?

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by thundafire: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

Oh yes, i can fend for myself because i am an entrepreneur. (If you know what that means)

Better go out there and pass along your CV(If you have any) to get a better paying job and have a life. Not wasting away

entrepreneur very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am already a fedreal government worker nd u c am bigger nd better than u in all ways i have my own house but u cnt boast of urs i bet u still stayin under ur dad roof or squatting with a frnd or better ur boyfriend who still feeds on mamas purse

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Mty4real(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
I no of many highly earning working class people that failed to acquire house, car etc. It all borders on how you can plan and be supported by God, or what if you have all these cars and houses before marriage, and it vanquish after marriage, will you divorce her or kill the children that were born,so all that mentioned by op is not the essence of marriage, they are all necessaries that must be acquired Gradually and eventually and may not be instantly as some women wanted it, it's not INDOMIE noodles that gets cooked instantly

26 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Jostico: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
thundafire:

entrepreneur very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am already a fedreal government worker nd u c am bigger nd better than u in all ways i have my own house but u cnt boast of urs i bet u still stayin under ur dad roof or squatting with a frnd or better ur boyfriend who still feeds on mamas purse

bros no vex. abeg mo una dey help pipo wey nor get like me.eh

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by TIDDOLL(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
issorite....moving a motion on this..in the next senate sitting..

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Uchesis: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
if guys take dis ur advice, husband scarcity will rise like d dollar.

U will den create anoda thread.."WHY DO MEN RUN FRM MARRIAGE?"

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by tempex88(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op, I disagree with u, marriage is suppose to help d family achieve more except what u mean in ur write up is that the wife will not have any income.

5 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by firstking01(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:
In order to reduce the level of poverty amongst homes, in my opinion I think a man who has not enough money to buy a house of his own not rent at least a 3 bed room flat and a car to move him and his family around should not get married.

When he gets married in his low credit, the family tends to suffer. The probability that he will get rich is actually 0.5 not up to 1 because Sundry expenses will now become expenses when married. Things he could ignore when single will now be important.

When children arrive, the probability of getting rich falls to an all time low of 0.2. Have you observed that most men have a higher credit score when single? If you have $500 at the end of every week when single if your job/income doesn't change or upgrade when you get married your $500 falls to $200 because you no longer feed yourself but feed a woman and probably a child.

When the child grows older school fees will set in. And other bad debts will be incured .

Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying he will never make it but in the mean time, why bring a child to the world to suffer? Even if it's for 6 years before you make it? Why take a woman from her father's comfy house to hardship in the name of marriage?

I advice ladies never to get married no matter how cool a guy is unless he is proven to be able to cater for your needs and that of your children financially in all ramifications both expenses and sundry expenses.

It doesn't make any sense, what you enjoy when single as a lady why stop enjoying it because your husband has no money or your money now goes to supporting him?

They say women ain't equal to men. Ok let the men be rich and rich enough to take care of their wives 101% before getting married. In fact, studies show most men marry for sex.
i actually buy what you said, but answer this question with all sincerity of heart, how rich was your dad before marrying your mumundecided??

8 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Uchesis: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
it better to remain single than marry a liability as a husband!

dnt 4get menopause is around ur corner

15 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Ahmed0336(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Specialbaby:
it better to remain single than marry a liability as a husband!

Sure it is
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Gebbson007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fr33born:
Top 4 is sure! Arsenal 4 Life.
u no dey shame team wY dey carry league cup back 2 back get plenty head abi or lescister world class club
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by ba7man(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is a lady supposed to date the house and car as well

True a man needs a roof over his lady's head and some financial stability to support kids......

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Toks2008(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

If i say you are not making sense i guess i will be fooling myself but then i always ask;"Does it make any logical sense to date a man who can not buy a car or lives in a face me i face you and scrws you front and back with reckless abandon,you cook for him,sleep over at his place and infact does virtually what a wife does yet can't marry him in that position and hope for the better while you also strife for financial independence?

Waiting for your response.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by LaurelP(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Delusion.
Like the man is your ATM that shiits out money whenever you want it?
Better go and develop yourself if u want to find a man that will marry u.
I wonder why women of nowadays see marriage and relationship as winning a Jackpot. That mentality of "I am coming to enjoy" is so rife, none wants to help and build their man, stand by him anymore.

And they wonder why men don't wanna settle down. Its because they know that most ladies want to come in and reap where they didn't sow, even the rich guys know this. Its all about me me and me.
No lady ever plans on how she's going to stand by her man and encourage him even if it means going hungry.

Now my question is what if the money somehow goes. Will you run away?

25 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Kanyekels(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
In marriage both the husband and wife should be able to contribute not just the man or woman...... Or you want the husband to take care of everything from school fees to the pants u wear and the only thing you bring to the table is waist trainers,gossips,silly thread and hole between your legs. Gold diggers everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Just look at dem.. God has mercy on whomever he wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Will such theories stop the inevitable? Poor people marry and rich people marry and nothing will ever change that.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
i actually buy what you said, but answer this question with all sincerity of heart, how rich was your dad before marrying your mumgrin??

My father wasn't "Rich"! He was able to cater for himself, his wife, Myself, and my 3 Brothers and 2 sisters. Six Kids! Thats what matters. Don't modify my post. I never said a man must be "Rich". Riches are dynamic depending on the individual

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
thundafire:

You realize you cannot compare a government worker in Nigeria with an Entrepreneur in Europe! Can you compare? My currency alone is bigger than yours. Perhaps you don't know who you quoting. Again, get a life.

Speaking of a house, yes i do have a house. Our government is sooooo good that every working class person is entitled to housing. I bet your government couldn't do that for you thats why you all run down here.

5 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by DaGeneral(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
@Op.. Really a car and house that's your prerequisites for marriage? Mehn dis generation is in trouble, no wonder people do all it takes legal and illegal to make money. Obviously you are bereft of understanding what marriage is my friend.
I am one those who believe no man should venture into marriage without a stable income to atleast feed 2 extra mouth but then life has uncertainties,even the super rich can crumble. So @Op what happens if you marry that man with a duplex and cars and God forbid he goes broke, will you pack and leave him? Pls don't give me that not my portion answer

17 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Fadman4real(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
This post is meaningless, I do not blame the OP after all she is abroad and doesn't understand the struggle here, but I blame the Nigerian breed girls who know how real the struggle is.

Firstly, I agree with the points that a car and a house are needed for a family at least to make everyone comfortable.

But such is not a compulsory assets that a lady should look at before getting married, what if God forbids he loses everything what do you do. Dump his sorry ass, divorce him, become a prostitute?

The most important thing I believe a lady should look at is does he love me?
Do I love him?
Is he industrious and hard working?
Does he make me happy?

Does are much more important than Cars or houses. All fingers are not equal, not everyone would make it at the same time.

11 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by oloyede252(m): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

You realize you cannot compare a government worker in Nigeria with an Entrepreneur in Europe! Can you compare? My currency alone is bigger than yours. Perhaps you don't know who you quoting. Again, get a life.

Speaking of a house, yes i do have a house. Our government is sooooo good that every working class person is entitled to housing. I bet your government couldn't do that for you thats why you all run down here.
still doesnt change the fact that you dont have a car or house.and also your father wasnt rich when he married your mother meaning he didnt have a car or house..so why the thread?

9 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
oloyede252:
still doesnt change the fact that you dont have a car or house.and also your father wasnt rich when he married your mother meaning he didnt have a car or house..so why the thread?

And where is it written that Vinshu doesnt have a car or house and her father wasnt rich when he married her mother?
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Rotab4life: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
lol Many are still getting married without the things you listed. Deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Strahovski1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rotab4life:
lol Many are still getting married without the things you listed. Deal with it

And they are suffering and wallowing in poverty. Not me or you. Listen to op
Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by ryanfletcher: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
yea right,like all of your parents had cars and houses before they brought your sorry ass into this world, better not let buhari hear you!

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by firstking01(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

My father wasn't "Rich"! He was able to cater for himself, his wife, Myself, and my 3 Brothers and 2 sisters. Six Kids! Thats what matters. Don't modify my post. I never said a man must be "Rich". Riches are dynamic depending on the individual
your father wasn't rich baundecided??, but you want the man that wants to marry you to buy land build house, buy a car baundecided??...you are a potential golddigger in sheep clothing, gerrarahia mehhhnundecided

22 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Vinshu(f): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
firstking01:
your father wasn't rich baundecided??, but you want the man that wants to marry you to buy land build house, buy a care baundecided??...you are a potential golddigger in sheep clothing, gerrarahia mehhhnundecided

My father, wasn't rich! I repeat! If you did not read, read it again:
He was able to cater for himself, his wife, Myself, and my 3 Brothers and 2 sisters. Six Kids! Thats what matters. Don't modify my post. I never said a man must be "Rich". Riches are dynamic depending on the individual

Someone who could cater for 7 people conveniently, who never lacked anything, obviously, had a house and a car. I'm way smarter than you are. You cant prey on my intelligence. I am aware of what i've written and it doesnt change. You should read it again for better understanding.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by Rotab4life: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Strahovski1:

And they are suffering and wallowing in poverty. Not me or you. Listen to op

Wow so every couple without a car and a three bedroom flat over their head are suffering and wallowing in poverty. Interesting

19 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by smithmadu(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2016
If you aren’t happy on the inside, neither wealth nor poverty will make you happy. Pray to God always to make your wife and family a happy one irrespective of the situations you find yourself. There are Rich but broken homes, there are rich and happy homes vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! by ba7man(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Vinshu:

My father, wasn't rich! I repeat! If you did not read, read it again:

Someone who could cater for 7 people conveniently, who never lacked anything, obviously, had a house and a car. I'm way smarter than you are. You cant prey on my intelligence. I am aware of what i've written and it doesnt change. You should read it again for better understanding.

Thanks
Two of my friends didn't have a car or a house before they got married but their wives look at them today and they're glad they did.

They had a plan for their lives, that's most essential.

Car + House does not automatically make a man.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me! / Honeymoon On A Bad Road In Owerri, Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.