Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics (1224 Views)

It's Time For We Young Minds To Build Value Not Just Looking At Cash / Naira Appreciates By 2.1% To Close At 374 Per Dollar / 5 Business Tips For Young Minds...before Going Into That Business Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by iModernHome: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hello All we just started this platform we are 2 young Nigerians we need your advice on how u think we can best promote this platform in Nigeria our goal is to make it the Nigeria Badoo

All advice is welcome

The Number 1 fast growing dating site with Google App and Apple App

It's all free join now and flink with a single in your area

Www.flinkie.com or Flinkie in any of the store to get our App

You can like us follow us on instagram and Facebook flinkiedate

Support this movement and spread the word
Join now it's free all free

Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by fidellamo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bros take off those oyinbo pics I am seeing on your site. You are a Nigerian, trying to promote a business to a black population and the first thing that greets me when i get to your site is an oyinbo pic. I just felt its one of those American dating sites and it put me off instantly (my observation though).

Let your content be more of what the people you are marketing it to can relate with.

Nice job all the same, best of luck!

4 Likes

Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by iModernHome: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thank you for the first observation

We use black couples on the Apps but we can not afford what the black model and programmer wants but We all at FLINKIE promise as we grow we will change that.

On the mobile App it's all black check it out

You can check our App out also and send us what you think

Also about the functionalilties etc

Thank you for your time www.flinkie.com it's all free registeration on FLINKIE IS 3 STEP AWAY and 2 minutes of your time

Come let's FLINK on FLINKIE

fidellamo:
Bros take off those oyinbo pics I am seeing on your site. You are a Nigerian, trying to promote a business to a black population and the first thing that greets me when i get to your site is an oyinbo pic. I just felt its one of those American dating sites and it put me off instantly (my observation though).
Let your content be more of what the people you are marketing it to can relate with.
Nice job all the same, best of luck!

Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by iModernHome: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2016
All our fellow Nigerians let's join hands toget and make this our very own badoo site it's www.flinkie.com

You can get the APP on Google Play store or Apple Store now

Get it for free, Chat free, Send Message free all for free why because we are Nigerians

Spread the words register download follow us now

It's all free

Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by debbydee(f): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerian site with oyinbo picture. Na wa.

what ever happened to our black models.
Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by iModernHome: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
We use black couples on the Apps but we can not afford what the black model and programmer wants but We all at FLINKIE promise as we grow we will change that.

On the mobile App it's all black check it out

You can check our App out also and send us what you think

Also about the functionalilties etc

Thank you for your time www.flinkie.com it's all free registeration on FLINKIE IS 3 STEP AWAY and 2 minutes of your time

Come let's FLINK on FLINKIE

debbydee:
Nigerian site with oyinbo picture. Na wa.

what ever happened to our black models.

Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by Work4Naira: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good app! Note first impression matters alot, you would not having the opportunity to explain to thousands of Nigerians that might be interested to download your app but was put off by the white pictures. wake up guys, the world is never interested in excuses, saying Nigerian models are expensive means you have been going about it the wrong way. there are other free or cheaper options:
1. Get friends two or more who will be happy to snap some happy photos on your app (anybody can be a photo model)
2. If you cannot do number 1. then use abstract pictures with no human beings or you can change those white photos to shadowlike picture which would not depicts whether they are white or black.
3. The black couple picture can be use all through the app till you can afford other black models.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by iModernHome: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
lalasticlala, pls help us frontpage this stuff. We need to hear from nairalanders

Thank you
Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by iModernHome: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello All,

We have start listen and we would like to share this front page with you all first before we go live with it

Which one will you go with?

Download our App on google store Flinkie

Visit our site www.flinkie.com

Follow us on instagram @flinkiedate

Follow us on Facebook Flinkiedate community

Our Google+ flinkiedate

FLINKIE Proudly Nigeria

Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by Ekakamba: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
kudos for creating such an app! Gotta try it before commenting on the pros & cons....
Re: New Dating Site And App Own By 2 Nigerian Young Minds Need Your Critics by iModernHome: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello Ekakamba,

thank you for the comment we are waiting to see more from you all

Download our App on google store Flinkie

Visit our site www.flinkie.com

Follow us on instagram @flinkiedate

Follow us on Facebook Flinkiedate community

Our Google+ flinkiedate

FLINKIE Proudly Nigeria

Ekakamba:
kudos for creating such an app! Gotta try it before commenting on the pros & cons....

(1) (Reply)

Popular Ado-ekiti Ejigbo Filling Station On Fire - Pictures / Learn How To Extract Emails From Webpages :: Free Software Inside / What Are The Local Regulations By The CBN On Online Payments And Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.