Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Beauty Without "Brain" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beauty Without "Brain" (880 Views)

"When A Girl Has Beauty Without Brains..." - Pete Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Without "Brain" by Stoical: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.

She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.

The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.

And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.

She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.

About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.

After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.

She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"

I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written: 'tarty tausanh'!

Iyammi!!!!!

Happy Sunday everyone

2 Likes

Re: Beauty Without "Brain" by Oyiboman69: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
She's used all her brain to buy ' to match'....
Re: Beauty Without "Brain" by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
It is sleep of the brain
Re: Beauty Without "Brain" by Stoical: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Really, some of our pretties need to exchange their beauty for brain...I really got pissed though...after all my warming-up to do the needful...guess what happened next...

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Pic / Ngige Disagrees With Lai Muhammed On Masquerade Dressing Jobs / Laughing At My Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.