Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Its S€X That Necessary? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its S€X That Necessary? (1137 Views)

I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. / He Wants More S*x But Nearly Killed Me For Getting Pregnant For Our 2nd Child. / Is Bride Price Necessary After All These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its S€X That Necessary? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
I am a happy married man also my wife. We loved each other to the core, God also loved us that HE blessed us with a child 9months after our wedding and the baby is 3months old. The issue is we(I and my wife) never had s€x since the birth of our baby and we are not even thinking about anything like S£x. Hope it's normal? Those that have been there before me, I hope to hear from you. No beef please.
Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by Allem(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
hmmmm.
Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is a choice

2 Likes

Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by 1trillionlikes: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
It depends on our libido....
Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
We need more men like u and less of those thinking thru their pants. U did a good thing letting ur wife have all the tym she nids to recover from the stress of pregnancy and childbirth. kiss
She will surely gv u d signal wen she is ready.

3 Likes

Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by MRBrownJ: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
@ LOVEGINO
if you and your wife are genuinely not phased by that then its all good.

mineANDurs:
We need more men like u and less of those thinking thru their pants. U did a good thing letting ur wife have all the tym she nids to recover from the stress of pregnancy and childbirth. kiss
She will surely gv u d signal wen she is ready.

funny how the OP wrote that he AND his wife (aka BOTH) does not desire sex lately, while you understood that "wifey isnt ready for sex therefore thats the reason why they havent had sex, and when SHE will be ready, they will again"

2 Likes

Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@ LOVEGINO
if you and your wife are genuinely not phased by that then its all good.

funny how the OP wrote that he AND his wife (aka BOTH) does not desire sex lately, while you understood that "wifey isnt ready for sex therefore thats the reason why they havent had sex, and when SHE will be ready, they will again"

Goan sleep kid, gentlemen barely disturb their wives for sex after watching her go tru d stress of childbirth. Most women will even prefer not to have sex with their hubby ever again after experiencing childbirth but time they say heals all wound. They both need time to recover physically and emotionally.

2 Likes

Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by peacengine(m): 11:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
What of konji na? Or is it absent from your marriage
Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by MRBrownJ: 12:01am On Mar 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

Goan sleep kid, gentlemen barely disturb their wives for sex after watching her go tru d stress of childbirth. Most women will even prefer not to have sex with their hubby ever again after experiencing childbirth but time they say heals all wound. They both need time to recover physically and emotionally.

again, stop showing your bias state of mind by believing that everything in this issue is about WOMEN. but, as i see that you are clueless about what MEN go through, let me educate you on the issue, aunty:
- there are married men who turn away from sex because witnessing childbirth can be a traumatic experience that puts them off completely.
- there are married men that turn away from sex due to the sometimes unattractive sight of their pregnant wives and/or post birth physique.
- there are married men that turn away from sex after childbirth because they believe that, now that they have a child, they have done their duty and dont need to have sex with that woman again (especially in arranged marriages)
- there are married men that turn away from sex because they dont believe they can ever pleasure a woman that had a baby's head enlarge their vag1nas to an unrealistic size.

the list as to why men "could" turn away from sex after childbirth is endless, so stop thinking that this is all/only about women.

3 Likes

Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by dangotesmummy: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Again take 5 grin grin
this is one of the few men with sense on nl
MRBrownJ:

again, stop showing your bias state of mind by believing that everything in this issue is about WOMEN. but, as i see that you are clueless about what MEN go through, let me educate you on the issue, aunty:
- there are married men who turn away from sex because witnessing childbirth can be a traumatic experience that puts them off completely.
- there are married men that turn away from sex due to the sometimes unattractive sight of their pregnant wives and/or post birth physique.
- there are married men that turn away from sex after childbirth because they believe that, now that they have a child, they have done their duty and dont need to have sex with that woman again (especially in arranged marriages)
- there are married men that turn away from sex because they dont believe they can ever pleasure a woman that had a baby's head enlarge their vag1nas to an unrealistic size.

the list as to why men "could" turn away from sex after childbirth is endless, so stop thinking that this is all/only about women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by thorpido(m): 7:56am On Mar 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

What do you mean gentlemen barely disturb?There is a reasonable period of recovery from childbirth which is usually 4-6wks after normal delivery.Nothing wrong with a man asking to get intimate with his wife at that time.

If a woman is normal,she should desire sex with her husband after childbirth.

@Op,since it's cool with both of you,there is nothing wrong here.When any of you is ready,you can go ahead.At 3months,your wife is completely healed so nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by babythug(f): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Prior to childbirth what was your intimacy level like?
How about while she was pregnant?

Have you determined why YOU aren't suddenly keen on getting intimate with her?
I don't think its completely healthy for you both to abstain for so long except there are health issues or constraints in the marriage.

The longer you both abstain and get used to it the more apart you may drift from each other.

Intimacy in marriage is vital and very crucial...

n.b - I don't consider such abstinence normal

2 Likes

Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
babythug:
Prior to childbirth what was your intimacy level like?
How about while she was pregnant?

Have you determined why YOU aren't suddenly keen on getting intimate with her?
I don't think its completely healthy for you both to abstain for so long except there are health issues or constraints in the marriage.

The longer you both abstain and get used to it the more apart you may drift from each other.

Intimacy in marriage is vital and very crucial...

n.b - I don't consider such abstinence normal
so what's ya advice?
Re: Its S€X That Necessary? by babythug(f): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
LOVEGINO:
so what's ya advice?

That he should initiate intimacy between them once again....

(1) (Reply)

You Should See This Before & After Photo Of A Malnourished Little Girl / Tell Me Ooo! / See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.