Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Introducing! The Best Sport TV App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing! The Best Sport TV App (3725 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / Sport Tv Live: The Powerful Sport Streaming App That Support Both Android/iOS / Introducing The New Iphone SE: Cheapest Iphone Ever (Mini But Mighty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by kayultimate(m): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Nothing is as handy as having a reliable Sports application on your smartphone if you are a football Lover. We have heard and used different football streaming applications such as Mobdro, Sybla TV, WSS etc to stream live matches and now am introducing yet another sports TV streaming application for you to test and add on your phone’s sporting apps.

This application covers all the live matches on English Premier League, German Bundesliga, Italian Serial A, Spanish La Liga, French League 1 and many other top Football leagues around the world.
It also covers European qualifiers, NFL, NBA, Cricket World Cup, Basketball, Tennis and many other sporting events.

WHY SHOULD I USE SPORTS TV APP?
==> It works with both 2g and 3g networks unlike other football streaming apps that are limited to only work on 3g networks

==> It’s video quality is clear enough

==> Sound output is cool

==> It is easy to install

==> It is small in size thereby not consuming much of your phone memory space

==> The channels are categorized

HOW DO I USE IT?
==> First of all, download sports TV apk app HEREhttp://www.datafilehost.com/d/bc944499

==> Install it on your device.

==> Switch ON your data.

==> Run the app and wait for it to load all the channels.

==> Having completed the loading, tap on any channel you want to watch.

Note = It is as easy as that. Watch and tell us your observation.

http://www.kaynetworks.com/2016/03/best-sport-tv-app-for-smart-phone.html

Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by CLASSMAN: 3:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice app works fine
Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by ejihand(m): 4:25am On Mar 21, 2016
kayultimate:
Nothing is as handy as having a reliable Sports application on your smartphone if you are a football Lover. We have heard and used different football streaming applications such as Mobdro, Sybla TV, WSS etc to stream live matches and now am introducing yet another sports TV streaming application for you to test and add on your phone’s sporting apps
So you mean I will use the data I bought with my hard earn money to watch 90 minutes game? Unless you have other source where you get your data free .

This application covers all the live matches on English Premier League, German Bundesliga, Italian Serial A, Spanish La Liga, French League 1 and many other top Football leagues around the world.
It also covers European qualifiers, NFL, NBA, Cricket World Cup, Basketball, Tennis and many other sporting events.

WHY SHOULD I USE SPORTS TV APP?
==> It works with both 2g and 3g networks unlike other football streaming apps that are limited to only work on 3g networks

==> It’s video quality is clear enough

==> Sound output is cool

==> It is easy to install

==> It is small in size thereby not consuming much of your phone memory space

==> The channels are categorized

HOW DO I USE IT?
==> First of all, download sports TV apk app HEREhttp://www.datafilehost.com/d/bc944499

==> Install it on your device.

==> Switch ON your data.

==> Run the app and wait for it to load all the channels.

==> Having completed the loading, tap on any channel you want to watch.

Note = It is as easy as that. Watch and tell us your observation.

http://www.kaynetworks.com/2016/03/best-sport-tv-app-for-smart-phone.html

With which data please? Is it the normal 2gb i usually subscribe when no dey even reach 2 weeks. To use it watch 90 minutes gsme? Unless you browse free then that came be obtainable
Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by Baroba(m): 5:05am On Mar 21, 2016
ejihand:

With which data please? Is it the normal 2gb i usually subscribe when no dey even reach 2 weeks. To use it watch 90 minutes gsme? Unless you browse free then that came be obtainable

Funny guy, it's not worth streaming if you are not on Wifi or huge data plan.. That you 2gb will not last a day if you attempt it..
Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by kolexepana: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Have the app on my c8, its been directing me to download another app before i can use it.
Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by zzzzy: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2016
kolexepana:
Have the app on my c8, its been directing me to download another app before i can use it.
grin grin grin grin, guy y. Ur phone model isn't required.
Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by Baroba(m): 8:23am On Mar 21, 2016
kolexepana:

What app is it asking for, mx player?... If that's the case go ahead an download it from the play store..

Good app.

Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by Jeffchuks: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2016
This app is really cool especially now that mobdro is beginning to have issues. Nice post op, keep it up.
Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by Jeffchuks: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Baroba:

Funny guy, it's not worth streaming if you are not on Wifi or huge data plan.. That you 2gb will not last a day if you attempt it..

That's not very correct Bros. With 200MB you can comfortably stream a complete game on the 2G link. I stream a lot so I have measured what it takes.

1 Like

Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by kolexepana: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
zzzzy:
grin grin grin grin, guy y. Ur phone model isn't required.
If i mention iPhone now, you'll say i'm showing off
Nigerians ehn... embarassed
Re: Introducing! The Best Sport TV App by zzzzy: 6:57am On Mar 22, 2016
kolexepana:

If i mention iPhone now, you'll say i'm showing off
Nigerians ehn... embarassed
you don't even get my point at all. Whether iphone or c8,your phone model is irrelevant. Simply say you've used it on your phone.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones In The World (prices And Images) / Galaxy Tab. Pin Unlock Code For Network Sim / How To Subscribe For The Airtel Double Data Plan Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.