Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score (1857 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score / 12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by NigerianScholar: 5:54am On Mar 21, 2016
I got 226 in my utme examination. Do I have any chance of gaining admission

and also, what do I have to score in the post utme to beat the cut off
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by babyfaceafrica: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Yes its possible,but you need to have 65 percent above to make merit list
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by NigerianScholar: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Yes its possible,but you need to have 65 percent above to make merit list

Thanks a lot
Sorry for disturbing again. Pls can you direct me towards your source for this information as I need to convince my sponsors not to allow me go to a state/private university
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by babyfaceafrica: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Thanks a lot
Sorry for disturbing again. Pls can you direct me towards your source for this information as I need to convince my sponsors not to allow me go to a state/private university
I am a graduate of the school,but if you need source ,go to the faculty of science in unilag to confirm
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by NigerianScholar: 5:48am On Mar 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I am a graduate of the school,but if you need source ,go to the faculty of science in unilag to confirm

Do they have a website.....going there physically would be a challenge

And Does making the merit list guarantee automatic admission. Because people keep telling me I cant enter because a lot of people are seeking admission into the university and they can only take about 2000 or so. And it would be a case of 'survival of the fittest'
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by babyfaceafrica: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Do they have a website.....going there physically would be a challenge

And Does making the merit list guarantee automatic admission. Because people keep telling me I cant enter because a lot of people are seeking admission into the university and they can only take about 2000 or so. And it would be a case of 'survival of the fittest'
oga as long as your waec is complete and you make merit list,you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by seanwilliam(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
oga as long as your waec is complete and you make merit list,you are good to go
n me 2 oo bro 212 philosophy, wat shu b mai aim at d putme? cos i fear dat schl oh
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by babyfaceafrica: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
seanwilliam:

n me 2 oo bro 212 philosophy, wat shu b mai aim at d putme? cos i fear dat schl oh
make 60 percent overall and. Merit will be sure ,if you are fom catchment states..maybe lower
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by seanwilliam(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
make 60 percent overall and. Merit will be sure ,if you are fom catchment states..maybe lower
m 4rm oyo,
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by babyfaceafrica: 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
seanwilliam:
m 4rm oyo, wats last yrs merit 4 dat course n do they accept awaitin neco?
oga get your certificate o ...last year was 55
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by seanwilliam(m): 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
oga get your certificate o ...last year was 55
say dem nogo allow it ni.na awaiting i 1 use oh, pls tel m mor oh
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by babyfaceafrica: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
seanwilliam:
say dem nogo allow it ni.na awaiting i 1 use oh, pls tel m mor oh
oga. If you are admitted ,your results must be ready
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by seanwilliam(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
oga. If you are admitted ,your results must be ready
tenks egbon....
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by babyfaceafrica: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
seanwilliam:

tenks egbon.... 1 mor quest. if person no meet his initial course cutof n obtains coc 2 anoda course dats he meets it cutof, wud he b admitd?
na 50 50 chance..except you know people......educaton takes in lots of students so you can try that sha
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by seanwilliam(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
na 50 50 chance..except you know people......educaton takes in lots of students so you can try that sha

E Dey ok thank you
Re: Please Can I Study Computer Science In Unilag With This Jamb Score by babyfaceafrica: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
seanwilliam:

oh'geez! I mean if someone chooses english language for example, n he scores 57.65 wen d merit cutoff is 59.75 n den decides 2 change 2 education CRS whose cutoff is 51.75...wud e b admitted....? N pls sori 4 disturbin u, i c u as som1 wu can guide me since uav 1ce xperienced it
very likely

(1) (Reply)

College Of Education Ilemona-offa Kwara State / 3 Ways To Identify Premature Men / Can I Combine My Waec Result With Nabteb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.