Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

r - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / r (1873 Views)

My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help / A Nairalander's Dog, 'Ramsey' Kills A Snake (Photos) / I Was Bitten By A Lhasa Apso By Mistake. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

r by lasisi69(f): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: r by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Narrow escape. Thank God for you, that ur friend is indeed your angel.

1 Like

Re: r by LouisBERG: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
In lasisi69's voice>>>End time snake....
#caLLmeBERG

3 Likes

Re: r by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2016
I have a very active imagination. I had the scene all played in my head grin
Re: r by jamex93(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Oboi

Your yarns for don b like place boko boys bomb

Just thank God for your friend
Re: r by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Chai.... Baby, hope you weren't hurt.... If so, thank God you are safe

1 Like

Re: r by oneman11(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Happy for you dude.

1 Like

Re: r by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2016
lasisi69:
Hi all good morning.... To cut the story short, After jogging and going to the gym... On our way back, me and my guy decided to enter the bush to shaite... As i bent with my panties down, not knowing this creepy creature was approaching to bite off my bum or scrotum (which ever one it was)... But my friend was alert to avert the trouble by pouncing on it with a stick... Thank God I am safe....

lasisi this is a serious case of end time snake attack and for once u totally forgot to mention "end time"!! shocked shocked

this snake must have scared the "end time" out of you! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: r by lasisi69(f): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2016
oneman11:
Happy for you dude.
brother thanks

1 Like

Re: r by Untainted007: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2016
I smell lies. So your friend is standing at your side to see how your poo looks to the extent he saw the creature. You sha want to make front page abi. God is watching you in 3D even devil is saluting you for your high level of lie.

5 Likes

Re: r by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2016
Untainted007:
I smell lies. So your friend is standing at your side to see how your poo looks to the extent he saw the creature. You sha want to make front page abi. God is watching you in 3D even devil is saluting you for your high level of lie.

wicked guy! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: r by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Untainted007:

him hear say snake de make FP grin
Re: r by Baroba(m): 10:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Op removed the picture of a dicapitated snake he posted before and even edited his story, I saw the original entry.. Na wah..
Re: r by Untainted007: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2016
Baroba:
Op removed the picture of a dicapitated snake he posted before and even edited his story, I saw the original entry.. Na wah..

You see what happen where a social forum moderators like snakes topic too much. That's why the Op wanted to use that medium to enter them, but he never prepared his lies well. Na wa oooooo,
Re: r by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2016
lasisi69:
Dem don catch me

I see u keep hitting tat SHARE button grin why u doing tat?
Re: r by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 29, 2016
lasisi69:
Dem don catch me
really? How'd it happen you ended up near 1?
Re: r by lasisi69(f): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
really? How'd it happen you ended up near 1?
what? Modified... it was just for the hustle of front page... nothing really went down
Re: r by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 29, 2016
lasisi69:
what?
the snake. How'd it happen? Finish tellin' us the story
~~`

lasisi69:
what? Modified... it was just for the hustle of front page... nothing really went down
grinhahaha . Wow

(1) (Reply)

(Sold)9wks Male Neapo Mastiff For Sale!!! / Male Boerboel Puppies Going For 35k Each, Hurry / Dog Taking A Nap On Top Cow [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.