Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:14 PM

She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship (1559 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by Twinkie8: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am a 25yr old lady, my marriage is less than 2 yrs with a 10 months old daughter. Hubby has a female married friend dat is close to him, dey've been friends even before we got married and all. They do call themselves 'sweety' ,'honey', and 'Shugah'. Initially i complained, but he assured me
nothing is goin on, that they are just good friends and nothing more. Even her husband is aware of their friendship. It almost cost serious issues in my home, I decided to let it be, Only God will judge them if it's more than he is saying it is.

Somtime Last yr, I sent a facebook request to the lady's husband, the next day hubby came to ask me why will i send a request to her hubby, asking me if am a friend to him or have i ever seen or spoken to him, that will make me send a request to him.I was shocked by that question, I told him, i just sent the request without anything in mind, since we were all trying to be cool with their friendship. That issue ended as i canceled the request.Just yesterday after up to a yr of that issue, hubby was telling me how the lady recently brought up the topic again and was still amazed that i could send her hubby a request, unto as she is chatting with my hubby, lemme do the same with hers. She said i was been childish for doing that.This lady is question seniors me with 6 yrs and has two children, currently pregant for the third.My question is this, was i wrong to send a request? why is she still having that in mind after almost a yr? Should i go to her office and talk it out with her and really understand her issue with me? Or should i let the sleeping dog lie. Note: They are not having any
Source: www.wivestownhallconnection.com
Story post: http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/03/she-is-friends-with-my-husband-am-i.html
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by kingofchess(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
both u and ur husband no well at all....childish behaviour

2 Likes

Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
She is being so childish with doing that for real.. All the questions the hubby asked her should set back her senses. Had it been her hubby started friendship with the other woman after their wedding, that is another scenario.... Grow up New bride in town!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Can a man and a woman truly be friends with no feelings attached? shocked

2 Likes

Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by rotexteymie(f): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
The older woman has a skeleton in her cupboard...... Check wella.........
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:
The older woman has a skeleton in her cupboard...... Check wella.........

I agree with you .

..If you are not comfortable with their relationship please go ahead and talk to the other woman (no fight o),since you have complained to ur husband or you have a heart to heart talk with ur husband ,let him know their relationship is really hurting u .

All I have is please don't die in silence trying to endure (forming mature)

2 Likes

Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by rotexteymie(f): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sempumping:

I agree with you .

..If you are not comfortable with their relationship please go ahead and talk to the other woman (no fight o),since you have complained to ur husband or you have a heart to heart talk with ur husband ,let him know their relationship is really hurting u .

All I have is please don't die in silence trying to endure (forming mature)
Exactly my point
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by Determinism: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Im hatinG this raPidly growing culture of platonic friendsHip...

4 Likes

Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by jashar(f): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cancel all the friendships. The other lady has something to hide if not she won't have been so bothered.
So she doesn't want another lady to be 'friends' with her own husband baa? But she can be 'friends' with another person's husband shey?
Issorait
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by eyinjuege: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Since she's such close friends with your husband for years, maybe it's high time you guys became family friends.

Tell her your family-you, children and husband want to come and visit her and her kids at home on a weekend you guys are free.Then you can meet the husband, your husband can also meet her husband and chat in your presence.

In fact, you can start popping in on your own to her place just to say hello to her and her children.

However, always remember to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

We're not even sure which category she belongs sef.

7 Likes

Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by Acidosis(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
I still don't know how the husband found out that his wife sent a Facebook friend request.

Some lies are not worth it.
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by sisisioge: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
You were not wrong darling. In fact, u should look for another avenue to ask for the friendship again. No need to talk anything with her, the next time you see her husband in her presence pls be very very charming to him without seeming awkward. She dey craaze...two can play the blawdy game! Let everyone be friends of the family!
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op, You are not wrong in fact send another request again. Invite them to dinner and make sure you hold a good conversation with the guy.

Very possible that the other woman's husband told his wife and she ended up telling her man friend what his wife did.

Acidosis:
I still don't know how the husband found out that his wife sent a Facebook friend request.
Some lies are not worth it.
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by Acidosis(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
armyofone:
Op, You are not wrong in fact send another request again. Invite them to dinner and make sure you hold a good conversation with the guy.

Very possible that the other woman's husband told his wife and she ended up telling her man friend what his wife did.

You're right
Re: She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship by chigoizie7(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
Can a man and a woman truly be friends with no feelings attached? shocked

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Would You Get A Professional Background Check On Your Partner? / Men Shouldn't be satisfied before women. Else It's A Waste Of Her Time Says Lady / I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.