Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* (32190 Views)

The Situation In Queens College Is A Public Health Emergency -chidi Odinkalu / Another Protest Ongoing At FUTO In Owerri (Photos) / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by hob(m): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by hob(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
MORE PHOTOS

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Kejimylove(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Indeed

But the student shouldn't be involve by the Management... It seems their is more to the whole brouhaha.

FTC
I made FTC since 2010 of becoming a Member of nairaland. Though, my birthday is 2days to go.....

This is a sign that my new age will be blessing in abundantly.

Hbd to me in advance. grin grin grin grin grin shocked

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Oh really? This is getting more interesting. Mr
Seni may be innocent after all........ Could all
these be coming from an aggrieved parent who
has a score to settle with this man? Only the old
and present students can verify this allegations,
not an outsider or NL members on here. May
the truth take his cause at the end. I rise!

7 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by martyns303(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
After seeing this I have no regrets whatsoever on my initial stand, I am not a jury but I believe in a fair hearing.

Of all the placards, one in particular is worth noticing. The one that says "no mother, no daughter, no case". Now lets assume you are a mother and someone molest your daughter, what would you do? Go write an anonymous letter on a blog?

From the previous thread it was obvious that the man is an exceptional teacher, one student with a placard says if he goes, so do the A's which is why the school management wouldn't want to let go of him, he's an asset.

Nonetheless I hope this matter is properly investigated, if I were a father I wouldn't want my daughter to be in such a situation. So let the authorities look into this, and I hope the school management did not put the students up for this.

For laugh:: why are all the students wearing an exact type of sandal?

Lalasticlala

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by thorpido(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmm.The students are on his side.There must be something wrong somewhere.
That still doesn't rule out the fact that he could be involved with just that one student.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by omomalaika: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wonder shall never cease. So na now una wan do something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Smellymouth: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
kiss cheesy ;Dhummmm. una mata tire person.

seun cef Don tire for this queens college wahala.

he didn't do it, he didn't do it. so who d hell did it?

abi is it lalasticlala DAT did it?

.☺yesssss. I'm beginning to suspect bubu d johnny walker

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by dustydee: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
martyns303:
After seeing this I have no regrets whatsoever on my initial stand, I am not a jury but I believe in a fair hearing.
Of all the placards, one in particular is worth noticing. The one that says "no mother, no daughter, no case". Now lets assume you are a mother and someone molest your daughter, what would you do? Go write an anonymous letter on a blog?
From the previous thread it was obvious that the man is an exceptional teacher, one student with a placard says if he goes, so do the A's which is why the school management wouldn't want to let go of him, he's an asset.
Nonetheless I hope this matter is properly investigated, if I were a father I wouldn't want my daughter to be in such a situation. So let the authorities look into this, and I hope the school management did not put the students up for this.
Lalasticlala
She complained to the school and when she didn't get a satisfactory answer resorted to social media

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by angelo5uk(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Omo see gobe....atory don get KLeg...

A thorough investigation should be done..

Theres a good chance that the little girl is telling the truth.. Other students may not be aware

9 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by gift01: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Konji or not.... A male shouldn't be anywhere near Queen's College and vice versa

8 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
i change my stand.
everybody cant be wrong.
i stand with the teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
i change my stand.
everybody cant be wrong.

2 Likes

i change my stand.
everybody cant be wrong.
Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by rita25(f): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
SEE WHAT MY PRESTIGIOUS ALMA MATA HAS TURNED INTO? QC USED TO BE A SCH WITH CLASS NW WE HAVE STUDENTS TAKING TO THE STREET WITH PLACARDS............................ITS ALL GOOD

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by wellmax(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
And the Lazy Nairalander who didn't bother to read the statement will say, "lies, they are trying to cover the teacher"

You see until Bloggers are sued and sent to jail for misleading the public, lying, and destrying peoples homes and reputation, this kind of thing will occur again and again.

11 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by indoorlove(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
What are we going to believe now. the school management has denied that no case whatsoever was reported to the school authority, on the on other hand the mother of the girl insisted that she reported to the office of the Vice principal. i don't why but a part of me believe the school authority.

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by SweetJustice: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
could it be staged because from what I see the hand writing on all the placards looks the same. Just thinking aloud tho

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
martyns303:

Lalasticlala

Assuming this allegation is untrue, that man still deserves to be sacked

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by seunny4lif(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Someone pls summary this novel cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by iswallker(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
these girls legs be looking like mummy...

re u sure they are not tasting what mummy taste...

16 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Deen77: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
This is not new, they should put there school in other. The management results into blackmail by this act.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
who we go believe now?..
all dis kind tins dey tire me abeg...
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by jesse515: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
I once said in d oda thread dat children ar gud liars.

Whilst we ar clamouring ffor death penalty for rapist, we shud also clamour for death penalty for false accussers .

Just imagine d trauma d innocent man will be goin tru.

@ neocortex u were being sarcastic d oda tym come n see dis

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Clone2020(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
I remember when I used to trip for QC girls as a KC Boy. How time flies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Oshifala appears to be a good guy after all.

All these people can't cover up molestation this much. They're women, one of them would have snitched if it was a cover-up.

8 Likes

Re: Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* by smudge2079(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good God! I dont even know what to believe anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / 5 Kinds Of Student I Don't Like As Rooomate / Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.